Brotherly Love

Brothers - Drabble Collection

 

 

Woohyun had always hated his stepbrother Kibum, first of all because Kibum’s father had married Woohyun’s mother, but also because Kibum had always been a brat who needed attention. Woohyun had never wanted to be called a ‘Kim’ and had always denied that Kibum was his brother. They really were mere acquaintances. But when Kibum had left to study abroad and came back, something changed. Something was different and Woohyun didn’t know if he should be happy about it.

 

 

~

 

Woohyun heaved a sigh as he closed the front door behind him. He had had a long day and now the only thing he wanted to do was: nothing. He simply wanted to relax in front of the TV and do nothing. He threw his bag on the floor and took off his shoes, not really caring about making a mess, and then went into the kitchen. He grabbed a pop can and a cup of ice cream, before collapsing on the couch. He the TV, looking for something not too mentally demanding and settled for a soccer game.

 

A few minutes later, someone pulled the front door open, but Woohyun was too engrossed in the game to pay it any mind.

 

“KIM WOOHYUN!” yelled his mother from the entrance.

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes, his mother must have tripped on his shoes.

 

“NAM,” yelled Woohyun back.

 

He hated when she called her a ‘Kim’, and she liked to do it whenever Woohyun was being a brat. Woohyun could hear someone else’s laugh, it sounded familiar but he wasn’t sure. He turned his head and his eyes fell on a blond haired young boy. Woohyun’s brain had a hard time putting everything together, but once he realised who was standing in front of him his eyes widened.

 

“Kibum?!”

 

“You’ve forgotten about me already?” scoffed the boy.

 

Woohyun had forgotten Kibum was coming back today, but it was not the reason why he was shocked. Seeing how much Kibum had changed made Woohyun at a loss for words. Before he had left for the US, Kibum had been so scrawny and still looked like a kid. Now he was totally different. He had a slightly muscular body with broad shoulders, milky white skin and makeup that made his eyes look so intense. Woohyun’s eyes fell on the younger’s heart shaped lips, before drifting towards his hair. His body was different, but also his style. He had dyed his hair, it was now a light blond. Even his fashion style had changed, he was wearing a low cut shirt showcasing his collarbones, along with a pair of very tight skinny jeans. Woohyun’s eyes remained focused for probably too long on Kibum’s muscular thighs, his mind wondering if it looked as tight at the back. He shook his head once he realised the nature of his thoughts. He couldn’t believe he had thought about Kibum in that way, he was his brother -- well not really. They were not related, but it was still Kibum. Bratty and scrawny Kibum, the Kibum he had always hated so much. The Kibum who always got everything he wanted from his parents. The Kibum who had everyone’s attention and love. Woohyun couldn’t understand how Kibum could have become so pretty. Was this some kind of miracle only happening in the United States?

 

“Anyway, tell me once you’re done checking me out,” smirked Kibum, before leaving the room.

 

A blush spread over Woohyun’s face. He couldn’t even say anything back, Kibum had notice his stare full of lust. He groaned softly as he tried to focus back on the game, but his thoughts weren’t really willing to cooperate.

 

~

 

During dinner, Woohyun tried to ignore Kibum and to keep it low. Fortunately for him, his stepmother and his father kept harassing Kibum with more and more questions, and Woohyun was able to escape stealthily. He went up to his room and heaved a sigh once the door was closed behind him. He was so in trouble...He couldn’t believe himself...He had found Kibum y...He had found his stepbrother y. It was definitely not one of his wishes for this year.

He took off his jeans and his t-shirt, collapsing on his bed only wearing his boxers. He slipped under the covers and grabbed his phone to send a message to his bestfriend, Sungkyu.

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Man, I’m so screwed!

 

From Sungkyu

To Woohyun

 

What’s wrong?

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Kibum is back. And he is like...HELLA Y. y like...like I-wanna--him y. But it’s still Kibum so not really…

 

From Sungkyu

To Woohyun

 

. Well...Good luck!

 

Woohyun sighed. His bestfriend was always so helpful...He put his phone down on the bedside table, and quickly fell asleep afterward. This day had been mentally tiring.

 

 

~

 

Woohyun groaned when he felt a light weight settling on him, and something wet on his neck. Something was his neck, making him moan softly. His mind still felt groggy and he didn’t understand what was happening. He frowned slightly, trying to fall back asleep.

 

“What the …,” mumbled Woohyun when it started biting his neck.

 

His eyes suddenly blinked open as he let out a small yelp, making the biting stop. It was dark in the room but he had forgotten to draw the curtains, letting a bit of light from the street lamp slightly illuminating the room through the window. He rubbed his eyes roughly to clear his vision and noticed that someone was in front of him, sitting on him. His eyes widened once he realised who it was.

 

“Kibum...Wh-what are you doing?” mumbled Woohyun quietly so he wouldn’t wake up the whole house.

 

Kibum didn’t react, almost as if he hadn’t heard Woohyun at all seeing as he was leaning more and more towards the elder. Woohyun could feel Kibum’s hot breath, and he didn’t understand what the boy was doing. He the light and saw that Kibum had his eyes closed and was leaning towards him, his lips jutting out as if he wanted to kiss someone. That someone being Woohyun.

 

“Kibum?” said Woohyun again.

 

But Kibum was totally unresponsive, and Woohyun finally remembered that the younger used to sleepwalk at night. Once they had found him in the basement at 3 in the morning. Usually it happened a few nights every six months, and Woohyun knew how dangerous it was to wake him up. Once he had woken him up by throwing a glass full of water in his face and Kibum had had a panic attack. It was so scary, Woohyun didn’t want to witness that ever again.

Kibum was still trying to kiss him, and Woohyun started to panic. He didn’t know what to do and Kibum was getting closer and closer. He finally decided to stop listening to the little voice in his head -- that kept saying since yesterday that Kibum was his brother -- and do the thing that seemed the most logical. He let the younger kissed him tenderly. The feeling felt weird at first, but Kibum’s lips were soft and once he started moving them against Woohyun’s, the elder could only close his eyes and enjoy. The kiss only lasted a few seconds, until Kibum fell asleep on Woohyun’s shoulder. The latter opened his eyes, heaving a sigh. He finally noticed that Kibum was straddling his lap and only wearing boxers and a light t-shirt. His milky white thighs were on each side of Woohyun’s body, making him blush. He tried to think about something else, but the only thing that came to his mind was the kiss they had shared. He had liked it even though Kibum was technically his brother and the younger would probably not remember it. Woohyun was so in trouble, but he was feeling really good right now and he didn’t want to wake up Kibum. He moved slightly so he could put Kibum in a lying position, and tried his best to pull him under the covers. Then he turn off the light, and hugged Kibum, quickly falling asleep afterward.

 

 

~

 

“Yah! Let me go!”

 

Woohyun groaned softly, tightening his hold on his pillow.

 

“I told you to let me go!”

 

He let go of the pillow and his back, putting a hand on his eyes. He didn’t want to wake up yet but a voice kept bothering him. He blinked his eyes open, groaning because of the blinding light.

 

“Do you think I’m your personal pillow or what? You drooled all over me!” whined Kibum.

 

Now that he was more awake, Woohyun could recognise Kibum’s annoying voice. Once he was able to fully open his eyes, he looked at Kibum questioningly. The younger was sitting on Woohyun’s bed, wearing a somewhat risqué outfit and with his hair unkempt.

 

“Why are you on my bed?” asked Woohyun.

 

“What about you? Why were you hugging me?”

 

“What?!” yelped Woohyun, sitting up.

 

Kibum rolled his eyes as he stood up from the bed. He walked up to the door and left the room, Woohyun’s eyes staring at his the whole time. Woohyun cursed himself when he suddenly remembered what had happened during the night. He was so in trouble.

 


 
Hello ~ here is the first drabble of my Wookey collection!! Hope you like it~ tell me what you think please!
I noticed that not many people write about Wookey ???? This is sad :( it's such a cute pairing
See you soon :)
 
Minewnnie