Brotherly Loathe

Brothers - Drabble Collection

 

 

 

-Several days later-

 

“Woohyun! Can you do the laundry, please? I have too many things to do right now and your brother just got back so he is quite busy,” said Woohyun’s mother.

 

Woohyun let out a groan. Why me? He thought.

 

“Mom…”

 

“Don’t ‘Mom’ me. Do it,” she said firmly before leaving the room.

 

Woohyun sighed as he stood up from the couch.

 

 

~

 

“NAM WOOHYUN!” yelled Kibum all of a sudden from somewhere in the house.

 

Woohyun groaned softly, the sound muffled by his pillow. He had been sleeping in since it was the weekend, but Kibum had to ruin his peaceful slumber. Woohyun his back, heaving a sigh.

 

“Yah! Get up!” yelled Kibum again.

 

This time his voice seemed a lot closer. Woohyun ignored him, putting the covers over his head so he could try and fall back asleep. He groaned when someone suddenly sat on him.

 

“Yah!” said Kibum, moving the covers away.

 

Woohyun flinched because of the sudden blinding light attacking his eyes.

 

“Leave me alone…”

 

“You wish! You ruined my favorite sweater!”

 

“What are you talking about?” mumbled Woohyun, blinking his eyes open to look at Kibum.

 

He gulped and blushed once he noticed that the boy was straddling him. Fortunately, there was the covers between them, but it still reminded Woohyun of something that had happened not so long ago...

 

“You did it wrong! The laundry! My sweater is all shrunken!” whined Kibum as Woohyun stared at him with surprise in his eyes.

 

“That’s why you shouldn’t let me do this kind of stuff.”

 

“You’re insufferable!”

 

Kibum started hitting Woohyun’s chest repeatedly.

 

“Yah! It hurts! Stop it!”

 

The elder grabbed his wrists to hold him still, but Kibum wouldn’t have it.

 

“Let me go!”

 

Woohyun ignored him, a small smile adorning his face. He is cute, he thought for a second before cursing himself for having such thought again.

 

“Nam Woohyun!” groaned Kibum as he gave in and stopped flailing around.

 

Woohyun smirked as he said:

 

“Are you done?”

 

“Aish...you’re so annoying. Let me go,” said Kibum with a glare, making Woohyun chuckle.

 

The younger heaved a sigh and let himself fall flat on Woohyun, making the elder’s eyes widened as he stared incredulously at him. Woohyun could feel Kibum’s warmth and he cursed himself when he noticed that he was shirtless and the covers had slid down slightly. Kibum’s head was nestled against his neck, Woohyun could feel his warm breath on his skin. He swallowed thickly, finally letting go of the younger’s wrists. Kibum was completely still, while Woohyun was slowly losing his mind, his heart was pounding so hard it was resonating in his ears. He thought about how Sungkyu would if only he knew about this. He tried to glance at Kibum’s face, but could only see his hair. Wanting to make the most of it, he shyly put his arms around the younger, hugging him closely as his hands settled on Kibum’s lower back. He didn’t know why this little action made him feel so good but he couldn’t help heaving a contented sigh. Kibum started mumbling something and Woohyun chuckled since the younger wasn’t making any sense.

 

“What did you say?” said Woohyun with a smile.

 

Kibum looked up, finally facing the elder. Woohyun gulped, seeing how close their faces were now.

 

“I said, you’re lucky I’m tired because…”

 

“Forget it and sleep,” said Woohyun, forcing Kibum to lower his head once again.

 

“I hate you,” mumbled the younger.

 

A few seconds later, Woohyun could feel that Kibum had fallen asleep. He also let himself fall asleep as he tightened his hold on the younger.

 

~

 

When Woohyun woke up a few hours later, he was alone. He heaved a sigh as he left the warmth of his bed, his mind already drifting towards Kibum. They had always had a very peculiar relationship, but things had changed since Kibum had come back. Woohyun didn’t really know where they stood, he guessed they were a lot closer now than before, but they still didn’t really have any conversation, they didn’t talk, they didn’t spend time together. They were just...more intimate, physically speaking. And Woohyun had a hard time resisting the younger. He needed to get out and get some air, he thought he also needed to find...someone. His last date had been almost five months ago. He grabbed his phone to send a text to his bestfriend.

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Hey, man! Do you know if anyone is throwing a party this weekend or next week?

 

 

Sungkyu was an expert in partying.

 

From Sungkyu

To Woohyun

 

Err...These days people are busy with exams, so nope...no party. You will have to wait a few weeks, sorry!

 

 

 

Woohyun sighed. He didn’t know what he should do. He couldn’t just stay home alone with Kibum, otherwise he would go crazy.

 

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Can I come over? I need some new air.

 

From Sungkyu

To Woohyun

 

Oh, I see you still have problems with that ‘brother’ of you...well Kibum...of course you can come over!

 

Woohyun rolled his eyes. His bestfriend always had to . He finally left his room to go to the bathroom. The house was weirdly quiet. He locked himself up in the bathroom and rubbed his eyes as he walked to the sink. He started by brushing his teeth, but froze when he saw his reflection in the mirror. What is this?! He thought as he let his toothbrush fall into the sink, splashing some toothpaste on the counter and the mirror. He had black all over his face, probably made by a felt pen, it looked completely ridiculous and some of the were smudged. Who did this? It can’t be… His mind was reeling. It had to be Kibum, there was no one else home, and his parents weren’t that childish anyway. Kibum must pay. He spat out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth. He had to find Kibum. But first of all, he needed to get rid of these . He grabbed a washcloth, dampened it and added some liquid soap. He rubbed his face, a bit too harshly perhaps since it quickly became red. He was going to kill him.

He suddenly remembered when they were kids, they were always bickering and they liked to make this kind of pranks. Revenge had always been the funniest part of it. He dried his face with a towel and took a look in the mirror. He knew exactly what he was going to do. Watch out Kim Kibum...

He smiled darkly, but froze once he saw the reflection of his teeth in the mirror. Oh God no… He grabbed his tube of toothpaste and took a look inside. Food coloring…

 

“KIM KIBUM!!” he yelled.

 

Then he could hear soft giggles coming from the end of the corridor. He is still in the house? In his room? Thought Woohyun.

 

“You’re so dead!”

 

He quickly left the bathroom and headed to Kibum’s room. His mind was filled with murder ideas , he just had to choose which one. He dashed into the younger’s room without knocking. Kibum was sitting on his bed, reading a magazine. His cheeks were slightly pink and his eyes seemed moist as if he had been laughing so much he actually cried.

 

“You’re really looking for trouble…”

 

“You started it by ruining my sweater,” said Kibum, sticking his tongue out.

 

“Yah!”

 

Woohyun threw himself on the bed and the younger squealed with fear. He grabbed his ankles, bringing Kibum closer to him, and put himself in between his legs. He started tickling Kibum’s stomach, since he knew the younger hated that. Luckily Kibum was only wearing a very thin t-shirt.

 

“Say that you’re sorry.”

 

“Ne...N-never! Yah! S-stop!”

 

Woohyun kept tickling him and trying to find the most sensitive spots. He knew Kibum wouldn’t last long, he knew it. Tickles were his weakness. All of a sudden, Kibum put his hands on Woohyun’s chest, his touch was electrifying on the elder’s bare chest. Woohyun stopped his attack to catch his breath and put his hands on each side of Kibum’s face. His heart was pounding. He stared at Kibum, the younger had red cheeks and tousled hair, his eyes slightly moist. He was so captivating, too captivating. Woohyun looked at him in the eyes as Kibum did the same. The younger dropped his hands that were still on Woohyun’s chest, and the elder unconsciously leaned towards him. Woohyun was in a trance, he had no idea what he was doing, but something was pulling him towards Kibum. The younger kept still, his eyes fixed on Woohyun as the elder leaned more and more towards him. Their noses brushed against one another...their lips met...their breaths mingled...their tongues…

 

“Boys!” yelled Woohyun’s mother from downstairs, followed by the sound of a door slamming.

 

Woohyun jumped and pulled away immediately. He looked at Kibum with wide eyes, and stood up quickly when he heard the sound of footsteps coming from the staircase. ...! He rushed out of the room, bumping into his mother on the way out.

 

“Kim Woohyun, stop running inside the house, you’re not five anymore!” scolded his mother.

 

Woohyun ignored her and locked himself up in his room. He tried hard to even his breathing as he thought about how emotionally tiring this weekend had been. He grabbed his phone and sent a text to his bestfriend.

 

 

From Woohyun

To Sungkyu

 

Man, I’m so screwed! I kissed Kibum again!

 

 

From Sungkyu

To Woohyun

 

Well...I guess that’s what you call a brother complex.

 

 

I’m doomed, he thought.

 


 
Hello~ sorry for the late update~I've been lazy and sick XD
Anyway I hope you like it~ don't hesitate to tell me what you think :)
Thank you♥
 
Minewnnie