The Foreshadows

Adventures with Nature

Kyungwon quickly got out of her seat and opened the tent. Minkyung followed her inside the tent and the portable light that was inside. They both saw Sungyeon crying.

 

“Sungyeon, what’s wrong?” asked Minkyung with a worried face. She was caressing her face and wiping her tears.

 

“I just had a really scary nightmare. That’s all.” said Sungyeon while panting.

 

Minkyung sat next to Sungyeon and put her arm around her. She was rubbing her arm to comfort her until she was calm. Kyungwon also sat next to her and patted her head. The two older women were just comforting the youngest and were waiting for her to calm down. Some of the members woke up and went inside the tent.

 

“What happened?” asked Nayoung.

 

“Yeah, is everything alright~” asked Kyulkyung, who was still half-asleep.

 

“Yeah, it’s okay. Sungyeon just had a nightmare.” replied Kyungwon.

 

“Okay. You two can handle it right? We are going back to sleep.” said Nayoung while dragging Kyulkyung back to their tent.

 

Sungyeon managed to calm down and she drank some water that Kyungwon offered. Minkyung wanted to know what kind of nightmare she had because Sungyeon never gets nightmares. Kyungwon wanted to know too so she asked Sungyeon.

 

“Do you mind telling us what happened in your nightmare?”

 

“But if you don’t want to, it’s okay. You don’t have to tell us.” said Minkyung.

 

“I only remember parts of it.” said Sungyeon.

 

“That’s okay. Just tell us what you remember.” said Kyungwon.

 

“All I remember was that we stayed at this camp area for more than 2 days. Rain was falling down all of a sudden and our tents got ruined. Most of our stuff was flooded away by the water and it was just all a mess. I even saw Nayoung unnie in pain, but I don’t know why.”

 

Minkyung and Kyungwon was shocked at Sungyeon’s dream because it could happen to them. However, they were trying to comfort her and said that it’s not going to happen and that they have one more night to sleep with nature and they will go back home.

 

“I hope your right, unnies.” said Sungyeon.

 

While Sungyeon’s head was on Minkyung’s shoulder, she ended up falling asleep. Kyungwon and Minkyung were having a conversation about Sungyeon’s dream. They thought it wouldn’t happen, but they Minkyung decided that just to be safe, to prepare beforehand. Kyungwon suggested not to tell the members so they wouldn’t be scared. Minkyung laid Sungyeon back into her sleeping bag and covered her with a blanket. Kyungwon went back into her tent and saw Yewon moving around.

 

“Baesung~ Don’t take my cookies~” said Yewon.

 

Kyungwon was trying not to laugh at what Yewon said, but it eased her heart. She went into her small backpack and transferred all the unnecessary supplies into her bigger bag. Kyungwon put all of the important stuff in the small backpack: flashlight, food, water, light, and first aid. Minkyung, on the other hand, grabbed her medium sized backpack and put supplies in it as well: a blanket, food, water, clothes, first aid, etc. Both of them decided to carry it at all times just to be safe. As they finished packing they went back into their tents and went to sleep.

 

-0-

 

“Hyung! Look, I found a cave.” yelled Dino.

 

It was night time, but the boys were still adventuring around and making sure nothing shady is happening around the girls’ camp. They were gathering supplies and making sure they have a sufficient amount of resources. While they were looking for supplies, they managed to find a nice cave that was near the beach.

 

“Oh nice. Should we move our stuff here? We could still see the girls from here.” replied Wonwoo.

 

“Yeah sure. It will be less cold too.” said DK.

 

The boys disassembled all their tents and assembled it again in the cave. They brought in all the wood, supplies, and belongings in the cave. The cave was pretty big. It had a roof and had a cozy feeling to it.

 

“Wow. This is the nicest cave I had ever seen.” said DK.

 

“This is the only cave you’ve been to Hyung.” Vernon said bluntly.

 

“Exactly.” replied DK.

 

The boys laughed and cooked themselves some BBQ. The fire was lit once again by Vernon and managed to get it in one try. Yebin’s method really is a good method to lit a fire Vernon thought. Seventeen members enjoyed the nice BBQ that was grilled and enjoyed their meal. After that, they went into their tents and fell asleep.

 

-0-

 

It was morning and all the girls woke up. They washed up with clean water and changed into comfortable clothes. The sun was shining and it was so hot. Everyone patted on some sunscreen all over their body and had face protection cream so the sun wouldn’t burn their beautiful faces. All of them grabbed their backpacks that had their phones, towels, and a water bottle. Of course, Kyungwon and Minkyung brought in their emergency back pack just in case.

 

“Already, is everyone ready?” asked Nayoung.

 

“YES!” said the little ones.

 

They headed out to go hiking to the beach. Everyone was taking pictures along the way and had a great time. The hike wasn’t as dangerous as the one going to their sleeping area. It was all hills and flat land. No rocks or anything hard, just sand. An hour later, they managed to get to the beach.

 

“Whoo! Haha. It feels nice here.” said Kyulkyung.

 

“Yay the beach!” said Yewon.

 

The girls put their stuff down and headed to the water. They jumped right in and started playing. Nayoung, on the other hand, layed a blanket over the sand and gathered all the girls’ backpacks. She just sat down on the blanket and watched over the girls. Minkyung and Kyungwon still had their backpacks with them and walked around the beach. They looked like they were those couples walking on the shoreline of the beach.

 

“By the way Kyungwon, you didn’t finish what you said about that night.” said Minkyung.

 

Kyungwon forgot that she didn’t finished telling her what happened. As they were walking they saw a huge rock and decided to sit down on it. Kyungwon was still debating if she should tell her still. She had a “stress-like” facial expression and Minkyung just laughed.

 

“Why are you laughing Minkyung?” asked Kyungwon.

 

“Because your facial expression is funny.” laugh Minkyung.

 

“Aish!”

 

Kyungwon got up and decided to cool off. She was frustrated that she couldn’t tell Minkyung about what happened. She didn’t want Minkyung to think that she was crazy and that she may have feelings for her. Minkyung went after her and put her arm over her shoulders.

 

“I love you Kyungwon.” said Minkyung and she kissed her on the cheeks, then she walked ran backwards, while looking at her.

 

Kyungwon stood there and her eyes were wide opened. She wasn’t sure about what she said and she didn’t want to get her hopes up.

 

“Did you hear me? I love you.” said Minkyung as she stood in front of Kyungwon, “I purposely kissed you that night and I did say I love you on the bus ride her.”

 

“Wait. So I wasn’t thinking weirdly.” replied Kyungwon. “Gosh, I thought I was going crazy.”

 

“Yes. I knew that you were confused with what happened. I didn’t tell you because your reactions were pretty cute and wanted to see if you would tell me about it.”

 

Kyungwon was in shock, but at the same time, she was mad because Minkyung knew she was struggling and she just left her like that. She walked away, frustrated, but Minkyung hugged her from behind. Minkyung knew she was going to be mad but she thought it was worth it.

 

“I’m sorry. I knew I should’ve told you.” Minkyung turned Kyungwon around so that they are facing each other. “But I do love you.”

 

“I don’t know what to say to that. I don’t know my feelings. That’s also why I’m kind of frustrated. Like if we do go out with each other and maybe break up later on, then it wouldn’t be good for the group.” replied Kyungwon.

 

Minkyung carressed Kyungwon’s hair and said, “I can wait for you when you realize your feelings, okay? No rush and besides, who said I asked you out?” she smirked.

 

Kyungwon again got mad and hit Minkyung, but she kissed her and she smiled at her.

 

“Let’s go back?” Minkyung was holding out her hand and Kyungwon grabbed it.

-0-

 

The rest of the members were in the waters playing with each other. They splashed water all over each other and was just laughing. Siyeon, Kyla, and Yebin were riding the waves without a surfboards, while Yewon, Kyla, Sungyeon were swimming in the waters. Kyulkyung and Eunwoo got out of the water and went to Nayoung to dry up.

 

“Can you grab my towel please?” asked Eunwoo.

Nayoung handed them their towels and they sat down on the blanket. They were just watching the kids have fun and were just glad that they went camping. Minkyung and Kyungwon came back and went to Nayoung as well. They all sat down and had a conversation with each other. However, Nayoung saw something and her eyes got big. She yelled at the little kids.

 

“GIRLS GET OUT OF THE WATER NOW!”

 

Minkyung and Kyungwon looked towards what Nayoung was looking at and the waves got higher and higher. Kyulkyung and Eunwoo saw the waves too and yelled at the girls to come over to where they were at. The clouds suddenly became gray and it started to rain. Good thing the they got out of the water quickly or else they could’ve drowned. Minkyung and Kyungwon looked at each other and said it is happening.

 

The rain started to get harder and harder where it started to hurt. The members grabbed all their stuff and headed back to their sleeping area. However, it was dangerous to go back because the ground was all mushy and they can slip and fall. Still, they tried to go back to grab their stuff, but by the time they got their, everything was ruined.

 

“Just grab the stuff you need!” Nayoung yelled.

 

The girls grabbed their stuff and tried to find a place to stay underneath, but since they were at a mountain, there was no place to keep shelter from the rain. It was a huge mess and the girls did not know what to do. Sungyeon’s nightmare has become a reality. What will the members of Pristin do in this mess?

 

 

Notice: Hey guys! So you guys wanted more 2kyung, well here you go. haha, but i'm going to focus on napink a bit in the next few chapters, but don't worry, 2kyung will still be there. Anyways, what willl happen to Pristin?!? Can Nayoung use her leadership to protect her little sisters and Minkyung to use her intelligence to figure out a way to get out of this mess? Until tomorrow.