The Plan

Adventures with Nature

 

 

“Sorry CEO, but as much as we want to hang out with our sunbae-nims, we wanted it to be a vacation of our own. We can take care of ourselves. Besides we have our unnies who is really good at survival things.” Siyeon explained.

 

“CEO, I agree with Siyeon. I think you should let them go on their own and they do have their unnies, so it should be alright. They deserve it. They recieved the title of “Monster Rookies,” leaving the Pledis company with a good name. My little sisters worked hard for it.” DK replied.

 

“No. My thought is final. If you girls really want to go on a vacation trip, you have to bring either the managers or some of your sunbaes. I can’t afford to get my rookie group injured when they just finished a successful debut. I’ll wait for your reply and come before you guys leave the practice room.” the CEO said.

 

The CEO and DK left the practice room after their conversation. The members didn’t know what to do or what to say about their situation. They didn't want to be supervised and have strict rules. 

 

“Nayoung unnie, what do we do?” asked Yewon.

 

“I don’t know. I’ll think of something.” replied Nayoung.

 

The members were debating on what to do, whether they should really go camping or if the should just focus on practicing. They didn’t want to burden their sunbaes when they should just be having fun. The Pristin members were in a bundle. Everyone was just trying to figure out a way to go on the camping trip without any problems and restrictions. However, problem was solved once DK came back into the practice room. He walked towards Nayoung.

 

“Nayoung noona. Can we talk in private please?” asked DK.

 

Nayoung went with DK outside of the practice room and went upstairs into an office. Inside the office were a few more members of the Seventeen group: Seungkwan, Dino, Wonwoo, and Vernon. Nayoung was feeling insecure because she was the only girl there, until the members talked to her and gave her a hug.

 

“Noona, Hi!” said the members with a side hug.

 

“Ah yes. Hello.” replied Nayoung.

 

“So I told the guys about your problem, about how you guys wanted to have fun without the managers keeping you guys restricted.” said DK.

 

“Yeah, we wanted to help our little sisters out and let you guys have a little fun before you guys actually start your comebacks.” said Seungkwan.

 

“Oh. Thank you! Our dongsaengs will appreciate it, but what is the plan?” Nayoung asks.

 

So Vernon was explaining the plan to Nayoung. He said that Nayoung should bring the 5 of them to the camping trip instead of the managers. With that, the CEO will think that the boys will keep the girls safe. However, when they actually go to the camping trip, the boys will go on their own camping trip and leave the girls be. So it is a win-win situation since they wanted to go camping as well. 

 

“Okay, that sounds pretty good Vernon.” smiled Nayoung.

 

“Thanks Noona.” said Vernon.

 

“But, I won’t tell the members until we get to the camping trip because I know they will accidentally tell the managers. I’ll probably only let Minkyung know, since she is the sub-leader.” says Nayoung.

 

“Okay no problem. We can discuss the plans further once you have confirmed with the CEO.” said Wonwoo.

 

Nayoung left the office and headed out to the practice room. The boys, however, stayed in the office for a bit. They actually had another plan where they weren't actually going to relax and chill. It was a camping trip where dangerous things happen. They wanted to keep the girls safe. 

 

“Alright guys, so where ever we set up our camp, it has to be near our little sisters." said Wonwoo. "However, it shouldn't be too close or else they will be suspicious."

 

“Yeah, but wouldn’t they get mad if they figured out that we were actualy watching them?” asked Dino.

 

“Probably but it is for their own safety.” said Seungkwan.

 

“When we get there, we have to secretly setup some bug traps and any safety needs before they go to sleep. I don’t want them to get hurt or anything like that, especially Kyla, since she is the maknae.” said Vernon.

 

The boys continued to plan what they should do. They wrote down what they need to bring, what to do, and how to create a fire. Wonwoo was in charge of the sub group, since he was the oldest. After they had discussed what they needed to do, they went back to their practice room.

-0-

Meanwhile, in the girl’s practice room, they were having a discussion with each other, deciding whether they should go or not. Minkyung, who was in charge of the girls for the time of being, wanted to go still.

 

“We should go still, whether we have supervisors or not, because we will be super busy amd wouldn't be able to relax. This would be a great opportunity to celebrate and relax. What do you think Kyungwon?” asked Minkyung

 

Kyungwon was just staring off at a distance thinking about what happened last night. She was still anxious about what happened. She didn’t know whether to tell Minkyung what happened.

 

“Kyungwon. Kyungwon? KYUNGWON!” yelled Minkyung.

 

“Y-yes?” Kyungwon stuttered.

 

“Are you okay? You’ve been like that the whole entire time.” said Minkyung.

 

“Yeah, I’m fine. W-what was the question?” asked Kyungwon.

 

Minkyung explained the situation and asked the question again. Kyungwon agreed to it and then left to go to the bathroom. She was getting too distracted from what happened and was trying to get it out of her head. Stop thinking about it Kyungwon! You are getting distracted. It was an accident and Minkyung wasn’t even awake at the time.

 

Kyungwon was washing her hands until she saw Minkyung in the mirror. She got scared and had a mini heart attack. Kyungwon turned around after seeing Minkyung.

 

“M-minkyung. What are you doing here?”

 

“Well I did come to use the restroom, but since you are here, I have a question to ask you?”

 

“W-what?”

 

“Are you avoiding me by any chance?”

 

“N-no. Why?” replied the nervous one.

 

“Because I am remember you sleeping in my bed. then all of a sudden, you went back to your bed. Then you weren’t really around me during practice and you have been dozing off.” said Minkyung.

 

“Well I’m not avoiding you. I’m just tired and stuff. It was a coincidence that I wasn’t around you.”

 

“Okay then. You better not be lying.”

 

Minkyung left the restroom and Kyungwon took a big sigh. What am I going to do with myself? Kyungwon washed her face to wake herself up. Then she left to go back to the practice room.

-0-

 

Nayoung came into the practice room and told the girls to be quiet. She tries to figure out a way to convince her dongsaengs to bring the Seventeen members without telling them the actual plan. The girls asked Nayoung if she thought of a solution and she told the girls that they should bring the members of Seventeen instead. She explained that it would be better to bring them because it's not like they are going to forbid them from doing anything.

 

“But unnie, it won’t just be us. They will still be monitoring us.” Eunwoo said.

 

“Yeah!” said the rest of the members.

 

“It’s okay. If you think about it, it’s for our own safety and do you guys want to go camping or not?” Nayoung asked.

 

The girls had no choice but to accept the suggestion that Nayoung has brought.They thought that they get to hang out and learn more from their sunbaes about the music industry.

 

The members began to practice again and worked really hard. Once practice ended, which was late at night, Nayoung told the members that she will talk to the CEO first.

 

“You guys can go ahead. I’ll talk to the CEO.” Nayoung said.

 

“Okay! See you at the dorm unnie.” the dongsaengs said.

 

“Except for you, Minkyung, you are coming with me.” Nayoung demanded.

 

Nayoung grabbed Minkyung and dragged her to a vocal room. Since Minkyung was the sub leader, Nayoung wanted to explain the real plan first before confirming with the CEO.

 

“So that’s the plan? Wow that’s actually really smart.” said Minkyung.

 

“Yeah, but you can’t tell the rest of the members okay? Only until we get to the campsite because they might accidentally reveal our plan to the managers. You know our beagles can get out of hand.” said Nayoung.

 

“Alright then. Let’s go to our CEO.” Minkyung said.

 

The 2 older women went to the CEO’s office and explained what they wanted. They both agreed and they left the company. As they were walking back to the dorm, Minkyung saw a strange looking man from a distance. He was dancing, then all of a sudden yelling out of nowhere. The man must be drunk Minkyung thought. They were headed towards the man because that was the only way to get to the dorm. As they passed by the man, he grabbed Minkyung's arm and pulled her back.

 

“Hey! Let go!” screamed Minkyung.

 

“Hahaha your so pretty.” said the man, while carressing her hair. “Come with me and you’ll have a great time.”

 

Nayoung then suddenly punched the man in the face and he fell down to the ground. She grabbed Minkyung and pulled her behind her back. The man got up and pulled out a knife from his pocket.

 

“Hey you! Why did you punch me huh?” yelled the man, while pointing the knife at Nayoung.

 

“Because you were harassing my friend.” Nayoung calmly said.

 

“No I wasn’t! Who the heck are you to say that I’m harassing this beautiful woman.” replied the man.

 

“Please leave us alone you drunken man!” Minkyung yelled.

 

The man got mad and ran to Minkyung to stab her, but since Nayoung was in front of her, she was able to protect Minkyung from it by kicking the man’s side. He was screaming in agony and he went after Nayoung instead. She managed dodge his knife attacks and punched him in various places. It was a long and scary fight, but Nayoung was slowly losing her energy. “This is not good” she thought. She punched him in the shoulder, which made the man drop the knife. He ran to her but missed. They were facing away from each other as Nayoung dodged his attacks. As she tried to turn her back to see where the man was, he hit her ribs. Nayoung fell down to the ground and the man grabbed the knife.

 

“You are pretty strong for a lady.” said the man. “Now you are going to pay.”

 

He ran up to Nayoung with a knife and she screamed.

 

 

Notice: Oh know! Another cliffhanger. Haha, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. I’m trying my best to post a story everyday, except maybe the weekends. Since school just ended for me, a lot of time has opened up for me, so now I can write stories ahead of time. Please comment down below on what you think about the story so far and what you guys think will happen to our Nayoung Unnie! Did she get hurt? Will Minkyung just stand there or help her? Or will something else happen?