I'm Here

Adventures with Nature

The man ran up to Nayoung with a knife as she was on the floor. She covered herself with her arm and screamed, until Wonwoo came in and grabbed the man’s arm. He punched him the face and he fell to the ground. The knife fell out of the man’s hand and was taken away from Wonwoo and puts it in his pocket.

“Why are you messing with 2 innocent girls Mister? That ain’t right.” said Wonwoo. 

The drunken man got furious and went to punch Wonwoo, however DK grabbed his arm and pushed him away. The 5 Seventeen members that Nayoung talked to in the office were all there. The man looked at Nayoung and Minkyung.

“I did not know you 2 girls had many knights.” said the man.

“And I did not know that you were a erted man.” teased Vernon. 

“Go away now or else we’ll report this to the police. Since you are drunk, we will let this go.” said Wonwoo. But Wonwoo went to the man who was on the floor and knelt down on his knee and whispered, “But the next time I see you hurting my sisters again, you won’t be able to see such beautiful women ever again in your life.” 

The man got scared and went away. Nayoung then suddenly passed out on the floor and Minkyung went to her. Seungkwan, Dino, and Vernon went to the 2 girls, while Wonwoo and DK were making sure the man went away. 

“Nayoung unnie! Wake up! Wake up!” Minkyung cried out. 

“Noona! Noona!” said the boys. 

“Minkyung unnie, let’s bring her to the hospital. I’ll carry her.” said Dino. 

The maknae of Seventeen was carrying the leader of Pristin to the hospital. On the other hand, Seungkwan was taking care of Minkyung because she seemed scared at the moment. 
-0- 

The girls arrived at the dorm and was eating dinner. As the “sub-sub” leader, Kyungwon cooked ramen for her dongsaengs. As they finished eating, they went to wash up. Siyeon and Kyla were playing on their ipads while they were waiting for their unnies to finish. The 98 liners were again dancing to some music, while the 99 liners were reading books. Kyungwon was preparing for tomorrow morning so that the members could sleep in more. The girls then all went to the living room to watch TV. 

“I wonder what’s taking Nayoung unnie and Minkyung unnie long.” asked Kyla.

“Probably they stopped by somewhere to eat.” said Yebin. 

“Aww, we should’ve waited for them.” said Kyulkyung. 

The girls decided to play some games and it became really loud all of sudden. They were playing mafia and Kyungwon was of course yelling at the chosen mafias. Everyone was laughing and dying at Kyungwon’s reaction. While they were playing a new round, Kyungwon’s phone rang. It was DK. 

“Oh its DK sunbaenim. I wonder what’s up.” Kyungwon wondered.

She answered the phone and puts it on speaker The girls can hear DK panting. 

“DK sunbaenim? Are you okay?” asked Kyungwon.

“Nayoung noona… is… at…” DK was trying to speak but he was panting way too much.

“Nayoung unnie is where?” Eunwoo asked.

“She… is… at… the hospital.” 

“WHAT?!?” the girls said.

-0- 

Dino ran into the emergency room and called for help. The boys were behind him and was taking care of Minkyung. 

“What happened?” asked the doctor.

“A drunken man was fighting her but she got hit in the rib.” said Minkyung.

“Ok, I need you boys to get out, but the girl can stay.” said the doctor

The boys were waiting for the doctor to check Nayoung. They were worried and did not know what to do. As they were waiting for the results, the rest of the Pristin members came in to the hospital and went to their sunbaes.

“What happened to Nayoung unnie?” asked Kyungwon. 

“An incident happen and she got hit in the rib and passed out on the floor.” replied Wonwoo.

Seungkwan was explaining what happened and how Minkyung and Nayoung were being harrassed by a drunken man. The girls became worried and did not know what to do. Yewon was crying but Sungyeon was there to comfort her. All of them were worried and was walking back and forth. Then the doctor came out and told them they can come into the room that Nayoung was in. 

As they were going into the room, Wonwoo asked the doctor if she was okay.

“Yes, the patient is alright. It was fortunate that her ribs did not break, but she needs to rest.” said the doctor.

“But why did she pass out?” asked Kyulkyung.

“Well, being hit in the rib can hurt a lot, so she probably couldn’t handle the pain. Also, since she was fighting the man for so long, she must’ve exerted herself too much.” replied the doctor.

Tears were falling off of Kyulkyung’s eyes and Kyungwon was comforting her. They went inside the room and they saw Minkyung and Nayoung. The older women has woken up and was surprised to see them.

“NAYOUNG UNNIE!” yelled the girls.

“YAH! Be quiet. We are at a hospital.” 

“Nayoung unnie~” whispered the girls.

The girls went up to her and hugged her. Most of them were crying while the Siyeon and Kyulkyung went to kiss Nayoung’s cheek. The boys were just standing there and looked at each other. It was a look of communication where they are saying that they really do have to go protect them at the camp site. Wonwoo went towards Nayoung’s bed and asked how was she feeling.

“I’m feeling okay. Thank you for taking me here.” said Nayoung.

“It was actually Dino who took you here. We were just taking care of Minkyung noona because she seemed traumatized.” said Vernon

“Thank you Dino.” Nayoung said with a smile.

“Anytime noona.” replied Dino. “Please get better so we can go camping.”

“Minkyung are you okay?” asked Kyungwon. She was worried about her.

“Yes, I’m okay.” replied Minkyung.
-0-
After a good night rest, Nayoung was able to come back in the morning, but she did not go to the practice room. She stayed in the dorm and was waiting for her bruise to heal, which was around her rib area. The rest of the members were getting ready and headed out to the practice room.

“Unnie! Goodbye! Feel better.” said her little dongsaengs.

“Thank you. Go work hard! Fighting!” Nayoung said.

“Fighting!” replied the little ones. 

Nayoung went back to bed and was going to sleep. Kyulkyung, all of a sudden, came back to the dorm. She went to Nayoung’s room and laid down next to her to hug her. Nayoung opened her eyes and saw it was Kyulkyung. 

“Kyulkyung, your suppose to go to the practice room.” Nayoung said while patting her arm.

“But I’m worried about you unnie.” said Kyulkyung,
“Besides, we finished our promotions anyways, I can make it up tomorrow.” 

“Hmm I don’t know about that.” 

“Oh c’mon unnie.” Kyulkyung whined.

“Fine you can stay.” 

Kyulkyung’s arm was over Nayoung’s stomach but was careful to not touch her bruise. Kyulkyung kissed Nayoung on the cheek and they both fell asleep. They were like that the whole morning until Nayoung started feeling pain around her rib area. Kyulkyung grabbed some  medicine and ice to put over her bruise. She was taking care of her the whole entire day. 
-0-

During practice, the girls were working diligently, making sure to make Nayoung proud. With the leadership of Minkyung, everyone was doing well. Wonwoo came in and checked if Nayoung came in to practice.

“Did Nayoung noona come today?” asked Wonwoo.

“No, she stayed home.” replied Minkyung

“Kyulkyung unnie is taking care of her right now.” said Sungyeon.

“Okay, that’s good. I’m glad she is alright. Anyways, I stopped by to tell you that we will be going camping this Saturday morning, so please tell Nayoung noona about it.” 

“Yes Wonwoo sunbaenim!” said the little ones.

Wonwoo left the practice room and Minkyung told the girls to take a break. Kyungwon went to one of the vocal rooms to take a quick nap. She was listening to mellow music until the music stopped. Minkyung turned off the music and sat down next to Kyungwon. She was in a deep sleep and so she patted Kyungwon’s head. 

“I know you are confused about what happened the other night.” whispered Minkyung. “I was awake at that time and I meant to do that. Remember when you made me carry you? I made you pay me back with a kiss. I won’t tell you yet because seeing you like this is pretty cute.” 

Minkyung was caressing Kyungwon’s hair and once again kissed Kyungwon and left the vocal room. She leaned against the door and looked up to the ceiling. Should I tell you how I feel? or Should I keep it to myself? Minkyung then went back to the practice room to see the rest of the members
-0- 

After a few days of rest, Nayoung was healed, but she still had a light bruise. They packed all their belongings and went out of their dorm. The Seventeen sub unit members were waiting for them in the bus. Everyone got in and headed to the mountains.

“Are you okay now Nayoung noona?” asked Dino.

“Yes, thank you Dino.” replied Nayoung. 

The seating arrangement was in pairs, except for the 5 boys. The bus was set up with 2 seats on each side and 5 seats together in the back. The Seventeen members sat in the front, where Vernon and Dino, DK and Seungkwan were a pair. Wonwoo sat next to the driver’s seat and was making sure they get to their destination safely. Behind the boys were Nayoung and Kyulkyung, Eunwoo and Siyeon, Yebin and Kyla, Yehana and Sungyeon, and in the back was Kyungwon and Minkyung. Kyungwon managed to get over what happened a few nights ago. However, little did she know, Minkyung really meant it.

The Seventeen members and Pristin members were having a lot of conversations, whether its about the company or the music industry. At some point, it got really loud because Yebin and Vernon were having a rap battle. The rap battle was intense to the point where it became a tie. Sungyeon and Yehana were harmonizing with DK and Seungkwan and it was beauty to the ears of the members. They wish that they could do a special stage with each other and perform for their fans. Everyone was having a good time and got to know each other a bit better.  

Halfway through the ride, most of the members were falling asleep and listening to music with their headphones. All of the boys were leaning on each other and fell asleep. Kyla was the first one to fall asleep out of the girls and Yebin put a blanket over her. She also fell asleep and leaned towards the window. Kyulkyung was also falling asleep and her head was moving around a lot. Nayoung notices and puts Kyulkyung’s head on her shoulder. She saw that Kyulkyung's hand were open, so she put her hands in them. Nayoung watches her sleep and later on, falls asleep as well. On the other hand, Yewon and Sungyeon were on their phones writing some lyrics. They had a lot of energy and didn’t feel sleepy at all. Eunwoo and Siyeon were focused on watching anime, until Eunwoo started to fall asleep. Once again, the “kissing” leader kissed Eunwoo on the cheeks and continued to watch her anime. 

Minkyung also fell asleep, but Kyungwon was wide awake. Although she did manage to get the kiss out of her head, she still thinks about it. Kyungwon was looking in the window and thinking about what happened. Then, all of a sudden, she felt something heavy on her shoulders. It was Minkyung’s head. Kyungwon just patted her head and looked out in the window. She then heard someone talking and saw that Minkyung was mumbling. She thought that it was cute. Kyungwon felt sleepy, so she put her arm around Minkyung and her head onto Minkyung’s head. As she slowly fell asleep, she heard Minkyung talk again, but this time she understood what she said and did not how to react. 

“I love you, Kyungie~” whispered Minkyung. 

 

Notice: Hi guys! Thank you for reading my fanfiction! I’m glad you guys are enjoying it. This was quite a long chapter. I know it is taking a while for the story to take place at the camp site but in the next chapter, they should be there. Please comment down below on what you guys think and how Kyungwon will react. Was Minkyung really talking in her sleep or was she actually awake? We’ll find out next time. Enjoy~