Background Story/ Prologue

Adventures with Nature

Eunwoo suggested to go out on a vacation. Everyone agreed and the place got even louder.

"But what should we do?" asked Siyeon.

"Go to an amusement park!"

"Let's go to the beach!" 

"HAN RIVER!"

There was a variety of suggestions, until Kyla said to go hiking/camping. Everyone liked the idea and said to talk about it with the CEO. 

"However, we should go by ourselves, not with our managers and our CEO." said Eunwoo.

"YEAH!" said the members

"Let's tell them tomorrow after practice and we'll discuss the details then." Nayoung said. 

After Nayoung payed for everyone's dinner, as she promised she would, all of her dongsaengs hugged her and said thank you. They all headed outside to go back to their dorm. Since the korean bbq place wasn't far from their dorm, Minkyung suggested that they should just walk instead so they could lose some of the kbbq they ate. Nayoung, Eunwoo, and Kyungwon didn't want to, but since the rest of the members already left the restaurant, they had no choice but to go with them. They all walked in pairs: Nayoung and Kyulkyung, Minkyung and Kyungwon, Yehana and Sungyeon, Siyeon and Eunwoo, and Yebin and Kyla. The pair that was leading the group was Yebin and Kyla, which was the pair that were walking at normal speed. They were way ahead of the group because the pairs behind them were walking slow. 

"We shouldn't have eaten korean bbq unnie." Kyla whispered to Yebin. "They look like bloated zombies trying to get back home." 

Yebin just laughed and put her arm around Kyla's shoulder. 

"It's okay Maknae. Let's just walker faster so we can get ice cream. By the time we finish, they should be caught up." 

 

Yebin and Kyla walked faster and left the group for a short while. On the other hand, the rest of the members were in agony on how full they were. Kyungwon, who ate the most, was putting her weight on Minkyung. She literally climbed up on Minkyung's back and let Minkyung do her walking. 

 

"Yah Kyungwon! Get off! Your so heavy!" exclaimed Minkyung.

 

"But I'm so lazy to walk and I'm so full." Kyungwon whined. "Besides, you wanted to walk, so you should also walk for me." Kyungwon smirked.  

 

"Aish whatever. You are going to pay for this." Minkyung sighed and fixed the way she carried Kyungwon. Minkyung walked up the sidewalk and hope that it will end soon. Kyungwon just placed her head on Minkyung's back and was about to fall asleep. 

 

"Thanks Minky." Kyungwon said. 

 

Behind them was Yewon and Sungyeon, who of course were as cheery as ever. All they were doing was jumping around and being hyper. At some point, they were yelling the fanchants for their title song, "Wee Woo." Because of their chants, Minkyung's mood rose up and sang along with them. 

 

"Pristin Daebak!" exclaimed Sungyeon and Yewon. "I love our fan chants."

 

"Haha me too. Our fans were really loud today. That gave me so much energy." said Sungyeon. 

 

"Let's hope we will bring a better album next comeback." Yewon said. 

 

Yewon linked arms with Sungyeon and kept singing the fanchants. They were the brightest pair. Siyeon and Eunwoo on the other hand were the opposite. They were so full that they couldn't help but lean on each other. Since they were packed with schedules, they didn't get enough sleep. They were the "gloomy" looking pair, until all of a sudden, the kissing leader kissed eunwoo on the cheek. Eunwoo had a disgusted look on her face, but Siyeon still stuck to her. 

 

"Unnie, where did Yebin and Kyla go?" Siyeon asked.

 

"I don't know, but they walked so fast that they are probably back at the dorm." Eunwoo said. "I should've went with them, but in this condition, I think I'll be left behind." 

 

"Haha of course you would. You are the slowest one in our group!" Siyeon said. Eunwoo hit her arm and walked faster with a sulky expression, but Siyeon hugs her from the back and said she is sorry. Eunwoo had no choice but to just accept her apology. She is just too cute when she is being clingy. 

 

Nayoung and Kyulkyung were the last ones because Kyulkyung was waiting for Nayoung to pay for their dinner. "Nayoung Unnie. Let's go." said Kyulkyung. As they were heading back to the dorm, Nayoung kept looking at Kyulkyung, then all of a sudden, wrapped her arms around Kyulkyung. 

 

"Because its a special day~" Nayoung whispered in Kyulkyung's ear.

 

Kyulkyung had goosebumps around her body, but she didn't mind because she liked how Nayoung was giving her a hug. They were like that for a few minutes until Siyeon yelled at them to hurry up. 

 

"We should go now Unnie." Kyulkyung said. 

 

Nayoung lets go of Kyulkyung, but Kyulkyung just grabs her hand and ran towards their members. The members were almost to their dorm and they saw Yebin and Kyla leaving the convenient store, eating ice cream. 

 

"Hey! How come you didn't buy us ice cream?" Kyungwon exclaimed.

 

"Well since you guys were slow from eating all that food, we thought you guys shouldn't eat anymore." says Yebin.

 

"So? Our promotions are finished! We should celebrate." Kyungwon replied. 

 

"Yebin unnie said you guys were too slow, so we decided to get ice cream instead of waiting for you guys." Kyla bluntly explained.

 

"Kyla!" screamed Yebin.

 

"Kyungwon, if you want ice cream, you can go ahead to the convenient store, but you have to get down." Minkyung said. 

 

"Never mind then." Kyungwon replied. Minkyung sighed and just continued to walk. Yebin on the other hand just put her arm around Kyla's neck as a punishment. 

 

"Unnie! It hurts!" Kyla exclaimed.

 

"That's what you get for calling me out." Yebin laughed.

 

The members headed back to their dorm and got inside. All of them washed up and headed into their rooms. The maknae line was playing around in the living room, while the 98 line was dancing to pop music in their rooms. The unnie line was in the kitchen preparing for tomorrow morning. 

 

"Alright! Let's go to sleep. We have to go back to our practice room tomorrow." said Nayoung

 

"Yes Leader-Unnie!" yelled the maknae line.

 

They all headed into their rooms and went to bed. Minkyung, Kyungwon, Siyeon, and Kyla are in one room, while Nayoung, Yewon, Yebin, and Eunwoo are in other, and Kyulkyung and Sungyeon have a room for their own. Everyone was falling asleep until Yewon suddenly left her room and went to another. She headed into Sungyeon's and Kyulkyung's room. 

 

"Sungyeonie~" Yewon quietly said, while tapping Sungyeon's shoulder. 

 

"Hmm?" Sungyeon said, who was half asleep.

 

"Can I sleep here tonight?" Yewon asked. 

 

"Why?" Sungyeon asked, but she moved  a bit so she can give Yewon space.

 

As Yewon got inside the blanket, she explained, "Because I got a nightmare." 

 

"Well it is just a nightmare. Please try your best to not talk in your sleep." Sungyeon said. 

 

"You know that I can't help that." Yewon laughed. 

 

"Try your best. Anyways, I'm going back to sleep. Goodnight Yewonie." Sungyeon said.

 

Yewon and Sungyeon was facing away from each other, until Yewon turned around and hugged Sungyeon. Yewon liked hugging Sungyeon because she was like her little sister. A few minutes later, Yewon fell into a deep sleep. Kyulkyung suddenly woke up and notice that Yewon was in her room. She saw Yewon hugging Sungyeon and was getting all giddy. She liked how Sungyeon and Yewon had each other as best friends. She got up from her bed and caressed their hair and kissed them goodnight. Kyulkyung went back to her bed and fell asleep.

In the other rooms, everyone was on their own bed in a deep sleep, except for Minkyung and Kyungwon. They were in the same bed because Kyungwon was too lazy to climb up on the top bed. Minkyung was sleeping, while Kyungwon was awake. She was just staring at Minkyung's face. She put her hand on Minkyung's face and said thank you. She felt bad that she made her carry her all the way back to the dorm. Suddenly, Minkyung's face became closer to Kyungwon's and their lips were together. 

 

 

Notice: Hey guys! So this is my first time writing a fanfiction. I hope you guys enjoyed this background story. As you can see, I left a little cliffhanger. When I make my stories, I want to combine my ideas with your ideas, so please comment down below or DM me to give me suggestions. Also, please comment down below on what you think will happen next. Thank you!