Chapter 7

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 7


Jiyong's POV

[HOT!] YG Entertainment denies rumours, clears up misunderstanding

What a tiring day it is, I cannot cancel the performance with Taeyeon since MAMA will now be tomorrow.

During the practice day in Hong Kong, it was awkward since some idols who saw us were surprised, since we have decided that we will not be announcing my name in collaboration with Taeyeon, instead I will be surprising everybody. After the scandal last few days, things have calmed down a little bit. Some were sending messages to me in IG, some of them full of support if ever Dara and I are going out and some are hate messages, I already got accustoomed to it.

There's no reason to get angry at them, I just got annoyed to the fact that they are already sending me those messages even though we have not clarified it properly.

And it got more awkward as Taeyeon is quiet again and things got hectic when she losses focus.

Good thing that Taemin-sshi from SHINee was there to support Taeyeon while she is practicing, she keeps on glancing at me as if she wants to say something to me.

What got me was what she said after the alloted time to practice.

We are already in our resting room when she suddenly said sorry to me.

"G-Dragon-sshi I am so sorry for getting angry at you from the time when you left me waiting at the YG office." She was telling me that while looking at me. 

I looked at her questioning why she is saying sorry, "Why do you need to feel sorry? I should be the one who feels sorry about that, that is why I apologized to you."

"Sashi, Tiffany told me before I flew here to Hong Kong that, you went to Sandara because she was hospitalized secretly and then you fetched her in the hospital, I never knew about that, I am really sorry for not knowing your side before getting angry at you. Tiffany also told me that, those jams I received they were from you."

I immediately looked at her and sighed, "It is fine already Taeyeon-sshi, it is my fault for not letting you know and leaving you in the pratice room for almost 3 hours."

"But still, I just decided immediately that you are unprofessional that is why I am sorry." 

She really looks so bothered about it. 

"We have already cleared up everything, now, Taeyeon-sshi should we just be friends? Just like the old times."

She smiled at me and then said yes.

Sigh, my informant just sold me to Taeyeon.

That's fine, everything has been cleared up now.


Taeyeon's POV

Learning those things from Tiffany made me embarrassed to my self, that is why I was so distracted during the practice that even GD got a little bit irritated at me.

To clear up everything, I told everything to GD and then he cooly accepted it, and thankfully we are friends now. 

I could settle for that, since he has a girl beside him.

I told everything to Tiffany what I did and she gave me a huuuuuuge smile and congratulations boo!

Sigh, I'm gonna rest now so that I could perform better at MAMA tomorrow.


x

Hi, guys! I revised my story so i suggest you guys scan the past chapters since I made changes, and now, I am not letting out a word without meaning it. Sorry guys.

This might be a short one but hey, atleast there's an update right?

Anyway, just finished my exams and now I can now say that I am in my semestral break and I am planning in continuing this story, if ever an inspiration comes okay? I might be a slow author but I always make sure that there will be an update :) I got the whole month just for you guys! :) So, enjoy! See you guys at the next chapter!