Chapter 1

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 1

Secret Crush


Taeyeon's POV

MAMA 2016 Another show to attend and then showcase my song with Fany and Seohyun. Another chance to see him again, after how many months. He might have been having the best day in his life, since he has a very supportive girl beside and a very successful career, and people still love their group even after how many heartbreaking rumors and disapproving look they get from their haters. My phone buzzed and looked at Fany's message to me.

Fany:

         Waaaaaahhhhhhh~ I just cannot wait to see you here!

Laughing a bit at her message to me I just replied with a laughing emoticon. The car stopped signaling for me to go out, ahhhh, here I come Fany and Seohyun. 

As I stepped outside of the car and walked through the red carpet, flash and cheers of the people is the only thing that I can hear and see. Being in this kind of industry for a long period of time made me accustomed to this noise, with my fans' cheers that always make me feel energized and feel proud of them. I smiled and enjoyed this experience once again, waving here and there, posing for the press and also for my fans. As I entered the building and went to the waiting room to change my wardrobe, I got immediately hugged by Fany,

"Taenguuuu~ What took you so long?"

"Mian, just got stuck in a traffic a little bit."

"Awww, okay before we get late you should change now. We will just wait here, right Seohyunnie?"

"Deh, unnie." Seohyun replied quietly as she gave me a smile and a hug. Our maknae Seohyun is all grown up now and could be so pretty and mysterious at the same time.

Before performing Fany and Seohyun wished me luck and gave me strength to show our fans and also to the others that I can show them another side of me and hopefully they'll like it.

I took a deep breath and started singing. I poured my heart in this performance for our fans. I want to return their love and support to me by giving them the best performance and perfect stage. As I neared the end, I felt so happy and contented.

When I returned the backstage the staff told me that I did great with that I gave them a thanks and also a smile for taking good care of me again this year.

I returned to my place to sit with TTS. 

But before that, I glanced at him.

As usual, he's handsome and oh my, pink suits him! 

It did not escape my eyes, he's showing a little bit of his chest. Hmmmm, that looks so nice to-

As I was being called by Seohyun I snapped out of my own little world, I blushed a little bit, flashing back what I just thought of.

Aigoo~ Kim Taeyeon!

Keep your eyes off him!

His fans might see you checking him out. 

I chided then proceeded to sit with TTS.

As times goes by I let my eyes wander again to him. He is happily chatting with Daesung and Seungri. Sigh. What a view, I could look at him laughing all day lo-

Waaahhhhhhhh! Kim Taeyeon! 

Hajima! Geumanhae! I just cannot with my train of thoughts!

As I inwardly sighed. Fany, caught my attention.

"Taeng, do you want to greet them?" Tiffany asked and Seohyun just giggled.

"Who?"

Then she covered a part of , "Jiyong oppa" As soon as she finished saying that both of them laughed teasing me, but out of reflex, I turned my body a little bit to take a look at him. Then, I looked back at Fany, I shaked my head lightly, "No, no, no." Seohyun just laughed and Tiffany gave me that smile of hers on where her eyes will be like the shape of the crescent moon, as if she will be stirring a scene that can make the fans taking a video of us be surprised. Oh boy. What is she up to now?

They know, the whole SNSD members know. They know that I have a secret crush on G Dragon-Sunbaenim.

They know that I listen to his songs and I secretly stalk him at Instagram. Ah, ani, no no no, I am not stalking him. Its just that he pops out of my feed. That's all.


They know because my tongue slipped. They kept on teasing me with Baekhyun. Telling me that maybe I'll even marry him and have kids. Everyday they kept on annoying me with Baek! I mean he is just a dongsaeng! And with my big mouth, unknowingly, I said, "Yah. Stop it. I like G Dra- I mean-" and before I can give my excuse Sunny suddenly said, "Kyaaaaah! Omo! Omo! Omo! GD!?" 

"Unnie, are you serious?!" Yoona

"I knew it! My boo!" Fany with her perfect and straight English

I tried to explain and create an excuse but my members didn't believe me.

"That makes sense, you are avoiding him whenever they win and or whether we cross each other's path!" Yuri said,

"Ottoke!? I think you are already inlove with him, ottoke!?" Yuri shouted, and started squealing. Oh no, I think she started imagining things which are not intended for minors. 

"But," Tiffany interjected," Ji oppa already has a girlfriend." 

"Bwo!?" Some of the members shouted, and I was just frozen there. They immediately looked at me sympathetically. 

"Yep," popping the p, "Actually it's a secret, but since I trust you guys I'll tell you. And I hope that it won't be leaked. It is actually, Sandara Park of 2NEI, they've been seeing each other for some quite time already." Fany took a deep breath and all of us agreed to keep it as a secret. I just smiled as some members looked at me sympathetically, I told them that I only idolize him because he is talented and has a taste in fashion. But deep inside I was heart broken. I didn't even knew that I'll get this sad in knowing that he's seeing someone. Maybe in the process of idolizing him and looking up at him, I developed feelings for him. But, this feelings of mine must be buried and never be shown to anybody except for my members. to be a known idol, not being able to broadcast who you really like and who you are going out with. Not that I am complaining, but isn't ironic that our fans can go out with anybody or with somebody they like, but not their idol, instead they will get angry and even bash us for going out with somebody else. Sigh.  


Back to reality, but being Fany stubborn, she called to them, "Oppa!" She said and then bowed at them. We greeted them and Daesung-sunbae also bowed at us then G-dragon-sunbae waved and tilted his head.

After that Seohyun and Tiffany laughed while nudging me and teasing me with 'Did you see that? Ji oppa waved back HAHAHA' Sigh these two ladies are just so crazy at times. 

Time passed by and now they'll be announcing who is the best female artist.

When my song was played Fany and Seohyun, together with Yeri, our hoobae, cheered on me. 

Seohyun clapped for me already as if telling me I won, I only shook my head saying no.

But later on, they played "I".

"Unnie, you won!" 

"Wah Really?" I cannot believe at first but when they announced my name I was happy and also shocked.

"Unnie, you should go now." Seohyun said, as Tiffany added, "Go! Congrats boo!" She told me then smiled at me.

I went to the stage and received the award, then I thanked tye people who loved us, SMent, friends, members and also our lovely SONE's.

When I went back, they were congratulating me and I laughed a little bit because of Tiffany.

We were talking about things when Tiffany whispered to me that, "Taeng, the girlfriend of Ji oppa, and 2NEI will be performing tonight"

"Really?" I asked, then Tiffany nodded, "It will be a surprise for the fans waiting for them."

And that left my mouth open.

No wonder he was happy.

No wonder he didn't look so bored. It was as if he was waiting for something to happen.

He maybe, went to their dressing room and lifted his girlfriend's energy and gave her some advice, or maybe kissed her, gaver her a peck on the lips, hugged her, wishing her and the team their best. 

He is waiting and is anticipating for his girlfriend.

He'll look proud and happy no doubt about that. 

Ahhhh, a complete package of a definition of a perfectly packaged boyfriend. Talented, fashion icon, loved by many, charismatic, knowledgeable and funny. How great. 

Well, if I was also in his shoes I'll feel proud and happy. And if I were in the shoes of his secret lover, I'll be doing my best and make my boyfriend proud.

Aigoo~ Taenggu! Stop thinking and putting yourself in her shoes. Cause that won't happen!

And, I should not be jealous instead I should be wishing them the best, even though we do not really know each other. I will just be a silent observer beside them and theeeeen, just wish them the best and theeeeeen, and theeeeeeeeeeeeeen, look for another hobby.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||

Done revising. ❤