Chapter 9

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 9


Taeyon's POV

It has been months since MAMA happened and after that happened it became a hot topic on how both leaders of Big Bang and Girl's Generation collaborated just for MAMA, many people thought that we are dating however, after denying it and since the issue with Dara also happened it immediately died down. At first, the members are making fun of me because of that and because of the song we chose to sing. They were telling me that it was as if we were dating but must go through a break up and never see each other again, since, we actually never got in touch ever again. I think the only person who gained for this collaboration is Tiffany, no matter how she hides her relationship with Top-sshi and no matter how much cover ups she tries to tell me, I know that they are going out. Sigh, so much for a secret. I'll be keeping her secret since she has no intention of telling us yet. I said yet. 

"Taengu." Tiffany knocked on my door.

"Yep? Come in."

When she entered my room she immediately sat beside me, "Wanna go out for a drink?" I looked at her, "Hm? That's unusual for you to ask me to go out and drink." She just sighed then looked so sad. 

"Wae? Did something happen? Why do you look so sad?"

Did she have a fight with Top-sshi?

"Ani." She was still pouting, "Aigoo~ While saying no you are pouting, so I think you really do have a problem."

She looked at me then pouted more, "Yah, Taengu, I was looking for a yes or no answer. Haish, whatever if you are just going to analyze I'll go out on my own then." Whoops, she really is troubled, "Aigoo~ Fany-ah arrasseo I'll go with you."

 

 

 

 

 

After 1 hour of being here in the club I was already bored, Tiffany was drinking a cocktail and here I am just drinking a soda. I mean, I am not just in the mood to drink, I just went here to perhaps comfort this girl who is very close to me. "So, are you going to tell me why you suddenly invited me to drink?" I looked at her and asked her the question. She was on her phone then she looked at me, "Hmm, wait here okay Taenguu? I'll just go to the C.R." Then she went away already, "Bouya~ She did not even answer my question." I muttered under my breath then just sat again while drinking my soda. Ten minutes passed and Tiffany is not yet back, aigoo~ That girl, what is taking her so long? Should I go and check on her? Before I could even get out of my chair my phone vibrated, indicating that I got a message.

 Tiffany:

Taenguuuuuu~ I am so sorry! I love you ❤

What is she even talking about? Did she just leave me alone here?

I decided to go to the comfort room and when I called her name no one answered back. I pulled out my phone tapping at it angrily. 

 

To Tiffany:

YAH! Did you just leave me here in the club alone!? 

 

I furiously went back to my spot getting ready to leave when I bumped into somebody. I muttered a sorry then the guy I just bumped called out my name, "Tayeon-ssi." 

I stopped on my track.

I froze in my spot.

That voice.

It can't be?

What is he doing here?

When I looked back it was him. Then my phone vibrated again, when I looked at it, it was Tiffany with an annoying message.

 

Tiffany:

Enjoy!


Cut! Too short right? Right? HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!