Chapter 3

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 3


Taeyeon's  POV

At this time, I am waiting for Tiffany in the dorm. She said she would like  to tell me something, that she even keeps on smiling a LOT. Whenever Tiffany smiles a lot that would mean that she's really excited about something. And truthfully it makes me feel nervous. So I just grabbed my phone and started one of my favorites Snapchat!

After releasing "I" it has been successful so I decided to release another album. And greatfully people still liked my new album. 

But then, even after all these success I feel. I still feel lonely. It's just that, no matter how success we are as SNSD, I know that they also feel lonely. Having each other's back is one of the reasons why we can relive this sense of loneliness temporarily. However, there are times on where some of my members would like to be in a serious relationship but cannot because our fans might get hurt, just like my relationship with Baekhyun, which is by the way I only treat him like a dongsaeng but still, people criticized me, called me names, humiliated my group, and even brought up rumors which are not even true. All of us would like to be in a serious relationship but the consequences that we would face binds us in keeping our relationship with the opposite .

As I heard the door of our dorm opened, I put down my phone and saw Tiffany happily jumping to me.

"Taenggu~ Taenggu~!" She happily hugged me

"Why? You look so happy, what happened?"

"You see, I have a great news for you!" She said in her perfect English accent

"For me?"

"Yes!"

I pondered what the heck that news is all about. 

"Isn't it that you're going to perform in MAMA 2016 and you're looking for someone to be in collaboration?"

I nodded my head, okay.

"You know I just solved the problem Taengu, you're just going to have a collaboration with Ji-oppa" she said in a tone like its nothing while looking at her nails and even blowing it. Well, its just a collab with G-dragon-sshi its nothi- 

"WHAT!?" My eyes nearly popped out of my socket, Tiffany was just laughing and she even hugged me.

"You heard me right girl." 

"B-but a collaboration with G-dragon. How? What? Ha?"

"I just you know pulled some strings. Just some talking with some of my friends. And tadah! Ain't I so great! C'mon hug me now!"

Tiffany said she even complimented her self.

"Yah. You know that they won't be attending MAMA now. So how did you make him agree?"

Tiffany just smiled and giggled.

Sometimes she's scary when she can get any thing she likes without having any problems.

But how did she know that I am looking for someone for collaboration? I have not opened up that topic yet to anybody besides my manager.


Tiffany's POV 

Kkkkk. Mwahahahahaha!

I know right! 

I'm the best!

Making Jiyong-oppa agree is easy!

Of course T.O.P oppa helped me! Duh!

Just a little acting from TOP-oppa and a little bit of tears and even convincing skills made him agree.

So, let's go back on what happened last week.

"Oppa!" I shouted to TOP-oppa and he hugged me happily.

"Fany-ah." He replied with his deep voice. 

Actually I'm kinda close with this tall, handsome, rich, but crazy guy.

"So, what do you want to talk about?"

 We sat in the VIP room of this popular club on where Big Bang usually hang out and some celebrities because paparazzi and fans cannot enter here.

"Oppa, you know what I've been dreading to see a collaboration between Ji-oppa and Taengu. Sooo~-"

"Collaboration or love line between them?" I just smiled and gave a teasing smack on TOP-oppa.

"Oppa~" I acted cutely 

"Arasseo, arasseo. A COLLABORATION it is." I giggled when he emphasized the word 'collaboration'. This oppa of mine is so cute and handsone at the same time! I want to bite him! Rawr! 

Ooops. Did I just mention that? 

"So, yep a collaboration! I was wondering if you could help me? I've already made arrangements with the coordinator of MAMA 2016, and the only thing I need to fully make this plan successful is Ji-oppa. Don't you want to see how the leading best male group and leading best female group leaders together? I mean on the stage, because you know, alright I am babbling again sorry, back to the main subject. Plus, if ever Ji-oppa agreed then maybe we could have more time together." I told TOP-oppa and whispered in his ear the last part and bit it. He just looked at me grinning, and that just made me smile and show him my crescent eyes. 'I knew it, I won'.

"Fine." 

I told him my plan and we even practiced for it. I hope our efforts won't be wasted.

We went out of the room and went to meet the other Big Bang members at the other VIP room. They know that both of us are going out. They know except SNSD. We agreed that We'll keep it as a secret on our members even on the Big Bang members but TOP-oppa doesn't know how to keep a secret to s that's why they know.

And let the act begin! 

Scene 1: Let them be aware of Taeyeon

As soon as we entered the room, we sat near to Ji-oppa so that he'll hear us.

"Oppa. Taengu will be attending MAMA alone this year." I said to TOP as I pouted and gave my best sad voice.

"Really?" Oppa said acting as if he doesn't know.

"Uh-m. She will be lonely there. She doesn't even know if she can be able to talk with someone there. Waahh I hope that I can be there to cheer our unnie!"

TOP-oppa hugged me.

"Ah~ That's sad. Is she only going to sing one song?"

Act 2. Scene2: Collaboration

"Deh, but, we're looking for someone to be her partner in a collaboration."

"Hmm. How about someone from a younger idols?"

"Mm. No. We are currently avoiding that. Because netizens might talk. You know hoq Taengu can get affected by their words."

After that I glanced at Ji-oppa who is currently drinking. 

Suddenly TOP-oppa whispered something to me.

'He's listening.'

I just smirked then continued talking.

"Then, I just thought of something," I said brightly, "What is it?" TOP-oppa asked, kkk, actor.

"What if its from Big Bang?" I said happily and loudly.

And that's where Taeyang entered.

"Mm? What are you guys talking about?" 

"Youngbae is perfect for that!"

Act 3: Point any members until it will go to GD

"You see Taengu is looking foe someone to collaborate with and right now I think its perfect if its from Bug Bang." I said and he looked at me and he smiled as if he already knew what we are plotting.

"Aaahhh. That's why hyung mentioned my name. Sorry but I'll be having a vacation with Hyo Rin for a month. How about Daesung?"

"Ah I can't! Taeyeon-shi is too pretty! I might not be able to sing properly!" Daesung declined immediately, we all know that he's busy with something that's why we all looked at Seungri.

And we all just sighed.

"Waaeeee!?" He just protested.

We all love Seungri. But he cannot be trusted near Taengu. He'll be looking for Seohyun all day and make Taengu irritated.

"Jiyong you do it." Taeyang said to Ji-oppa

"I don't want to do it. Sanadara will get angry at me." Tsk tsk tsk. Jiyong-oppa.

"We all know that she won't get angry at you Jiyong. You'll just be helping Taeyeon for a collaboration, it's purely singing." Oppa said. 

"Hyung is right Jiyong. Unless there's something between you and Taeyeon that can make Dara jealous." 

Jiyong-oppa glared at Taeyang badly and Taeyang just laughed and raised both of his arms.

"See? Theres nothing. So, there's also nothing wrong with having a collaboration with Taeyeon, Jiyong." Taeyang said

Yes! Mwahahahaha! 

"Hyung just say yes! Please! So that I'll see Seohyun! Hyuuuuung!" Seungri whined at Jiyong -oppa and ta-dah! Lastly my speech!

"Jiyong-oppa, won't you like to let your fans dream come true? Having a collaboration with SNSD's leader, kid leader with the bad boy leader? Oppa, this will only be once."

And now guys that's how we convinced Jiyong-oppa to agree with us!

I giggled thinking about that and I jusg looked at our leader's cute surprised look.

"Ah, by the way you'll be meeting next  week to know what you'll be singing."

Then I left our shocked leader at the living room and I entered my room.

Mission success!!

Hail me right now honey!


Taeyeon's POV

A week had passes and right now I am infront of YG ent. As I entered inside the building some peoppe recognized me and now right in front of me is the person who keeps on appearing on the article with me. The person who literally steals my breath. The person who makes me nervous with his just one look. The person who can give my stomach butterflies. The person who I like. The person who is my secret crush. Unfortunately I think its until there, these feelings of mine should not be known by anybody else. Because he has a girlfriend.

C'mon Taeyeon! You're here to work! Not to mix your personal life.

"Ah. Taeyeon-shi welcome to YG. Please follow me so that we could decide on what song to sing."

He said coldly. 

Whoops, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Grrr! Fany! You just made him hate me! 

I screamed in my head and kept my physical appearance calm.

I just followed him and on the way we saw some of the rookies. They greeted us and we also greeted them.

It's actually awkward people kept looking at me. As if they've seen a ghost.

I guess they still don't know that we'll be having a collab.

He suddenly stopped without me knowing that's why I bumped into his back.

"Ompf!" I backed away immediately not after getting a whiff of his smell. I mumbled a sorry and he just hummed. He smells good. His scent mixed with nicotine. It weirdly smells good for me.

Then he opened the door as I followed him I looked down. Then I saw his .

Woah! Damn boy! Nice ! Not that filled but a nicely shaped .

How would that feel? I wonder.

Is it toned? Soft? Grr! I want to touch it.

He turned arround so he's facing me.

My mind is still on his that's why I didn't get what he was talking about. When he called me twice I looked at him embarrassed.

"A-ah. Eh?" I stuttered.

"Please take a sit. Taeyeon-shi. I'll just get something for us to drink." He said while smirking. Then went to get a drink.

Waaahhhh! Hiw embarrassing! Did he saw that? Otoke?! Byuntae! Byuntae! If I didn't just get so distracted with his ! ByunTaeng!

Did he notice? I hope not. How embarrassing!

But he still have a nice . I'll give him that.

Gosh!

I tried to calm my self.

Breathe in, breathe out. Taeyeon you're here to work. Not to ogle at him. Tiffany will be making fun of me when she knows about this story.

When he came back he handed me a strawberry milk drink.

"So, what are we going to sing?" He asked me with a serious tone. 

Let's get right to the business.

"Hmm. At first I was thinking about Breath. But, I thought that it wouldn't suit your voice. I was actually thinking about different a song but then, I think that I still need your input." I said and as i looked at him our eyes meet accidentally, my breath was caught in my throat as I saw a brown orb looking at me intensely.

And this time, it feels like it is only the two of us here in this room. 

 

 

 

 

 

And it feels like we had a connection just now.

||•||•||•||•||•||•||

x