Chapter 13

[Secret Crush]

Chapter 13


 

Taeyeon

It was Jiyong-ssi. But, what is he doing here? 

Ah. Why am I even asking for that? He likes to party.

"Jiyong-ssi, fancy meeting you here in a club. I need to go then." I immediately told him and walked faster so that I can go out to this club, being here in the club does not suit me. I want my own inner peace, I want a silent place where I can think properly and just be contented for the quietness of my surrounding. When I arrived outside I never felt Jiyong follow me so I got surprised when he caught my wrist then pulled me to his car. It happened so fast that I was not be able to function and resist. I was only able to regain my own thoughts when he started the car and started driving away.

"Excuse me? But I think you need to drop me here right now." I looked at him seriously, then I got scared when he started driving faster.

"Yah! Slow down! What if we got into an accident!" I unknowingly shouted at him while clutching on my seatbelt so hard.

"We won't and I will not drop you off anywhere." Jiyong-ssi said seriously,

"Uhm, are you drunk Jiyong-ssi, what are you planning to do?" After talking to him I tried to call Tiffany but Jiyong-ssi just grabbed my phone and threw it on the passenger seat, "Yah! What are you doing!?" Irritated by his actions it got me into questioning him more, "What are you thinking Jiyong-ssi? This is already a harassment and also kidnapping." 

He sighed then passed a look to me, "Even if you try to call Tiffany she will not answer your call, and no, I am not drunk, and," he paused then parked into a secluded place. "We are going to have a nice talk here." Then he went out of the car, not knowing to do I timidly got out of the car, and decided to listen to him.

"Then, what are we doing here Jiyong-ssi, and what do you mean by talk. I don't think we need to talk about something anymore since our collaboration already ended a month ago." 

"You know that I like you Taeyeon-ssi." He said out of the blue, "And I am falling in love with you, ever since the collaboration ended I cannot stop thinking about you. I even remember the first time you entered YG, your smile, laugh, the way you get angry and frustrated when you cannot reach the note properly, I like seeing you get irritated and happy." Jiyong-ssi told me those things suddenly like a landslide then he looked away from me, hiding his face, I could see his ears getting red. I could not say the same thing as for me since here I am blushing like an idiot after hearing those words out of his mouth. But I remembered Sandara-ssi, 

"Don't you have a girlfriend? Aren't you getting cocky by two-timing her?" Thinking about it just made my blood boil and even my blush went away, "I am not the type of person to be played at."

"Actually, we broke up. Since she was the one who talked me into this, into telling me that I am falling for you," I got irritated again, "So, that means that you are only listening to her  request and have thought that she is right, that you are indeed falling for me." 

I could see frustration in his eyes, as if telling me that I was wrong. But no. I might like him, but I am not that stupid. I learned my lessons and I know my place in his life.

"No, Taeyeon-ssi, do you even know that all of the things I did for you are also my firsts?" 

"What do you mean by that?" What did he do for me? He only collaborated with me.

"I became caring and I gave you those jams that you liked because I was sorry for what I did, and I never did that, even with Dara, I never did something for her when she is angry at me or irritated, I never mentioned her name when I am in a gathering with the Big Bang members, but I always mentioned your name, I always think about you." He took a deep breath then took my hand and looked at my eyes, "I never felt this happy and nervous when I am near you. You always take my breath away."

Without saying anything I blushed so hard because of what he said.

"And, I also know that you have a secret crush on me." He added with a cute smile on his face.

"Wh-where did you hear that lie?" I defended eagerly, "From a person who likes to be a Disney princess. From the person who helped me from meeting you in the club. The person who gave me too much information about you."

Hwang.Mi.Young

I never mentioned about you and Top-ssi date and now you go around telling the person I like, I like him!?

You are sooooo crazy!

I looked away then I was caught in a trance when Jiyong just pecked me on my cheeks.

I blushed deeper, "W-what are you doing!?" I pushed him then looked at him.

He was smiling and looked so handsomely cute that I want to kick him.

Then my stomach grumbled, we looked at each other then laughed.

How embarrassing!

Jiyong-ssi just grabbed me then we got into the car again, "Why don't we grab something to eat while getting to know each other properly?"


So that concludes this story of mine about GTae.

I wanted to write more about them but, after thinking about it, I thought that it would be better to end it this way, I really don't know why but I am quite happy with this kind of ending.

Thank you for reading "Secret Crush"!

Thank you for giving me a chance for this story! ^^ See you guys in another story!