⌘ 6 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

“Who that girl?? She so beautiful..”

“GOD don’t sneak out like that Jinnie”

“Who’s that??”

“Is no one.”

“No one?so why you keep staring it?? Sounds not like no one if your staring that picture like that. I call you since forever and I just found you just staring that picture.”

Jessica just zooning out nowhere with blank expression on her face …

“earth to Jessica…”

“hmmm,, what..what you said jinnie??”

“that will be cold if you not start to eat”

 

Eun Jin POV’s

“Who’s that girl?” I feel so familiar with that face but where I have been seen? And how Jessica looking that picture make me feel aching in my heart, why I feel sad?

“Eunjin?”

“hmmm,,,?”

“you staring me…”

“whaat…ouh I just wanna admirer you face” I give my charming smile to her.

she just rolling her eyes to me make I giggle to her.

“why you giggling..?”

“nah, you just cute..ouh I almost forget, tomorrow you have to came with me to company. Well I already make decision to handle that project because Alina cant came so she want you to represent for her. can you do that jess? Jessicaa…”

“what .. oh of course. Absolutely I will”

“listen Jess, you know .. you can talk to me if you have something on your mind. You always there when I need someone. Let me be that someone for you when you need it.”

 “I know Jinnie, you will always be there for me, because that is you always to do for me ..  for us

 

Flashback

“I don’t know any more. Its doesnt make sense, Jinnie. You know that. You Cant do that.”

“so what I supposed to do Jess, let him kick your . I cant. They your sister.”

“but we cant do this, he will win for sure.”

“fine, did you have any suggestion. I will open up for it.”

“I…. I…”

“see.. you even didn’t said anything. It’s oke, I will make sure he not gonna hurt all of you. But you have to trust me. This time he for sure will break down for good. I will make him down.”

“I hope, because I know him. He will do everything for make someone life in miserable. I just worried about you. Maybe he not gonna hurt you directly but he will used someone you love.”

“you don’t have to worried, oke. He cant touch Taeyeon, she just too priceless for company. You know that isn’t.? I will be there for all of you. Even I died first, I will be there for you, for all of you. Always”

End flashback

 

“are you gonna wake up or not.” The tall girl just trying waking ups the blonde girl. And try to decide if she will open up the curtains or not.

“Five minute more, please”

“you already said that freaking “five minute” word third time, jess. Come on, we will be late”

“Late? I don’t have any schedule, why I will be late?”

 “because you promise to me will came to company today with me”

The blonde jolted up from her beauty sleep without any “cucumber” word from another girl

“I guess, I didn’t have to used cucumber to wake you up. I will wait at downstairs. 30 minutes its that enough”

“what 30 minutes?!!are you crazy…!!its not enough for me Jinnie”

“than you have starts from now then .. go go go”

“why you such so meany..!!”

The tall girl just stuck out her tongue to blonde girl, and go out from her room.

 

Jessica POVs

“….how can I forgot about today….and I even didn’t read all the model profile. Where the paper…”  I try to find that paper which Eunjin give it to me last night. And still failed to find it.

“”

“you leave that paper on your desk”

“huh??” I looked to Eunjin which so focusing drive. How she can look so… oh my god stop Jessica. Stop thinking like that to Eunjin.

“we here” her voice just bringing me to realty.

Both of us step out from car and through to lobby company and I got hesitated to tell her about I forgot to reading the paper she give it to me.

“actually I didn’t read about the model, can you give some little briefing first before I face of them”

“ouh since you from here. I guess you already know them so you must know them. They the biggest K-pop girl band in Korea. Oh there… all the model.”

Then suddenly all my world just stop. I saw them. My past. Tiffany.

 

Tiffany POV’s

We all waiting for Eunjin at lobby. All of us so excited to see her again. Especially Tae-tae. Then, I saw her with someone that I never expected to meet right now. All of us just like statue staring two people which being part our life before walking trough to us.

“Hy everyone, did all of you waiting to long?” Eunjin asking our manager with that smile. Gosh, she still have that smile killer.

“not really, Ms. Han” I can hear oppa manager voice little cracking because seen Jessi. He tried to clear but got failed. Maybe he too nervous.

“so this Jessica Jung, our Partnership actually she is second hand from Alina. So, she will supervising this photo-shoots today”

What…


 

 

Sorry for being so late giving update, this is new update and i hope all of you enjoy it. 

please give me you thought :)