⌘ 4 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

I jolted up from my sleep with sweat all over me, this freaking nightmare so annoying me. The worse thing is that nightmare is always same, the flashlight, the fight and the girl. I even don’t know who is that girl on my dream, why she keep showing up on my dream. I hate that girl even I can’t recognize her face. And the flashlight I hate the most because that make me awake every single night and feeling sad after that. Tonight that dream came again like another night. I looked to my watch on table it 3 am right now. “damn, I cant sleep again.”

Then I saw the girl which sleeping peacefully beside me. “I hope I can sleep like you” I let small sight before I get up from my bed trying not to wake up the girl.

I am going to balcony and breath filling it my lungs with fresh air from cool night and clearly my mind from that nightmare. I already have that night from 3 year right now, even I visiting a doctor for therapist and lucky for me, the doctor is my best friend. He always said try to not be stressful but I guess is not working.

“Having a nightmare again, Jinnie?” I turn my body for seeing the blonde girl just standing there.

“hey, you there. Did I waking up you, Jess? I smile to her. She walks closer to me.

“no, I just realize you not sleep beside me. Did you doing you regular check up with kyun-sang oppa?”

“I did. Since when you call him oppa?”

“since he is you best friend”

“go back sleep jess, you face is so freaking tired.”

“Jinnie…” I can see how worried she is no, what can I do if you not here jessi

“I will have visit to Kyun-sang tomorrow, did you happy now?”

“then I will go with you.” She kisses my cheek then she walks leaving me to continue her sleeping. I just shake my head. If dispatch seeing what she doing, they will think both of us are dating. 

 

Jessica POV

I woke up late I guess, then I remember have to accompany Eunjin to hospital. ‘Oh my God’

“don’t have to rush, I make appointment for lunch with Kyun-sang. I don’t want people see me going to hospital, they will make same story about it.”

She just let some chuckle ‘what is so funny’

“why you chuckling? Is something funny?”

“no, its just you staring at  me like you see a ghost. Did I like a ghost jessi?”

“what,,I just got shock because you seat there. And how long you seat there??” ‘well, you seat like freaking gorgeous statue. How can she just seat there and look like a beautiful statue’

“stop staring at me and go to bath. I will wait at downstairs”

We seat at car with silence filling all over us. Eunjin so focusing on drive and me like usual just staring her. Try looking little bit a clue again. Is she start remember everything, why she decided visit Seoul so suddenly.  Until she spoken to me and realized she just stop the car. “why you staring me like that??is that you new hobby? staring me? “

“full of your self jinnie” oh GOD, then I opened the car door and leave her there.

We walk together to the café which jinnie always visit. This café belong to her sister Lee Hana, well she is not actually real sister but her family take care jinnie from baby, so her parents love jinnie like they own daughter since jinnie parents dead from accident. I saw Kyun-sang oppa already wait for us. 

“annyong oppa” I said and take a seat “are you wait us to long aren’t you?”

“of course he wait too long, that’s because you Jessie, what make you so long at bedroom?” I step her foot and glaring her.

“haha, don’t worry girl , I just arrived. And you Jinnie, what happened?” than we start talking everything until the food came and Hana Unnie joined with us.

 

 

At outside of café. A black van with two guys taking a picture and watch the girls from cross side of street.

“who that guy, sunbaenim ?”

“He is a doctor at Royal Seoul Hospital. Neuro surgeon. Han Eun Jin Collage. He take over Eun Jin position when her suddenly leaving Korea. Why they meet at outside?”

“Hang out maybe? Sunbaenim, I still no understand if you said when she leaving korea she do not any contact to any SNSD member, but why she with Jessica Jung now?”

“that’s what I want to looking for right now, its weird Dong-yul. When she leave, Jessica is been kick out too from her group. That’s why I spend 3 year for this following Jessica around and found nothing.”

“Sunbaenim…why you so obsessed with this girl?”

“she not ordinary girl. Well, if she just girl have to closed SNSD maybe I am not like this. But she and her royal family have something. Dark and Dangerous.”

“well I just now little bit about that family, they are really really that rich sunbaenim”

“of course they are. But with all of that money and power they have to sacrifice big one, Han Eun Jin parents.”

“How you now about that sunbaenim?”

“when I was like you. I am my sister assistant. My sister following Eun Jin Halmeoni. She trying find something about plane crash was killed a chief minister. which is Han Eun-Jung brother. Eunjin Helmeoni. But when she got closer to find who is behind that accident. She got accident. she following Eunjing parents but somehow thats car is show from i dont know and everything so fast. she trying safe Eunjin parents but they is stuck with the belt, so she try pulling out Eunjin then came back for them. she told me to call ambulance i did. when i waiting for her and she not showing up, i looking for her and i saw that guy with a gun at his hand. i remember what he said. my sister still dont want leave Eunjin parents, then she have to pay for that. that guy just shoot her in fron ot my eye. then he shoot Eun Jin parent too”

“oouh. I am sorry sunbaenim, thats horrible. but if you sister following Eun jin Helmeoni, why you following Eun Jin instead ?”

“Because after Eun jin parents dead,,the next target is Eun Jin. I cant make my sister dead for nothing. She cant safe Eun Jin parent. But I will safe Eun Jin life. And got big fish.”


Sorry for long update. i hope all of you enjoy the new chapter. and give your thought . thanks