⌘ 1 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

March 7th 2017

“Ji Hong, make sure my granddaughter is safe when she at Seoul, I don’t want anything like 3 years ago will happened again. I begged to you.”

“You don’t have to beg sir, she just like dongsaeng for me, I will protect her with my own life.”

“Thanks, my son”

The old man is so very worried with his granddaughter, he never forgeting what happened with her 3 years ago

Flasback

“Where my granddaughter, WHERE IS SHE….!!!! TELL ME”

“Calm down sir,”

“How I can calm down now, my granddaughter is just lying helpless somewhere, please safe her Ji Hong, just take me not her.”

The man whom always looks so prestigious now he looks so fragile. After hearing the news about her everything just being chaos, the old man directly to the South Korea.

Now he with his best bodyguard at the Royal Seoul Hospital waiting for any news about her granddaughter. The doctor came out from OR and no one can read his expression of his face, with all worried that family waiting that doctor came.

“How my granddaughter?”

“sir, she safe but .. “

“but what!!!”

“but we still didn’t know if she have any injury with her brain, she got fatal mass to her brain so we have to wait when she woke up then we can do any check for looking if any damage to her brain”

“ what you mean when she woke up? did you said my granddaughter in many chance not gonna woke up?”

“yes sir”

The old man just loose his balance and fall to floor hearing his only granddaughter can be not wake up anymore make his world just crumbling.

END FLASHBACK

“Sir..??”

“aah sorry Ji Hong, I just remember the past”

“she will be fine”

“of course she have you now”


 

Incheon Airport

March 8th 2017

 

The tall girl with black hoodie and wearing black sunglasses waiting patiently for her baggage while she talks to someone on her phone.

“nae unnie, I already arrive just waiting my bag, are you ready at outside?”

At another side tall girl with doe eyes is just looking around. The girl just arrived from her schedule and look so tired but can manage still smile to people whom knowing her. Her eyes landing to someone which so looking familiar to her. That  girl scanning the girl from head to toe. She gasped when she realized that girl.

“OMO..”

 

Yoona POV

“OMO”

“wae Yoona??”

“anniya unnie”

“kaja, I already get everything”

I try looking that girl again but cannot find her. where she going? Is it Eun Jin unnie? Maybe is someone else. No is just like her. isn’t??

“did you looking for someone?”

“what??Oh no unnie, nothing. I thought .. aah never mind unnie. Lets go unnie”

When I gets out from gate with smile on my face. Flashing of camera from dispatch that trying getting my picture. I am walking to the van while I wave to my fans, which have waiting for me.

When I get in to the van, my mind backs to that girl.  I really sure is her, I wish I can see her face clearly. If is really her, why she doesn’t recognized me? She saw me there. Maybe is not her, I am mumbling it. I let out sight maybe I just hallucinating about her. Maybe I just miss her too much. Yeah I just miss her.

 

At another car, the tall girl happily meets to her twin’s unnie.

“Unnie, can I eat tteokbokki ? I really .. really want eat that.” She gave her unnies charming smile that can melt girl and boy.

“well, I will buying for you after we arrived at house, hong hong oppa just wait for you there”

“arra”

her sister give her warm smile, she just happy seen her maknae doing so fine in couple years.

“oh unnie, can we stop by at books store?”

“you  want buy new books?”

“yeah, I want to read this books but forgetting buy before”

 

That black SUV just go trough to near bookstore at gangnam street.

“jinnie wearing this cap”

that girl take the cap from her unnie and wearing it, while she walking to the books store she never know she going to meet with someone who doesn’t her remember.

She find the book what see looking for it and she take her time at that place she breathing fill her lungs with the scent of a new books, she love it. Then she see someone try too take a book but just make couple books fall to floor, she helped her and see the book she want to take. She smile little.

“You love the poetry, ?

“eeh … “

“miss, are you ok?” she asking to the girl who just standing like statue in front of her.

“Miss..!!” she wave her hand to that girl face.

“I am fine”

“great I thought you…”

“Jinnie…!! Palli…” she seen her unnies

“ouh I gotta go, bye”

 

Seohyun POV

“You love the poetry, ?

“eeh … “ That voice is like … when I looking that face which I really want to see it for couple year. The face, which I really missing so much. I just stare her face.

“miss, are you ok?” I seen her worried face. Why she looking so worried.

“Miss..!!” she waving her hand in front of my face, oh I must look so idiot staring her like that

“I am fine”

“great I thought you…”

“Jinnie…!! Palli…” omo, Hana unnie and Hara Unnie is here too, if they seen me with her. I trying to hide my face from them, luckily Eun Jin unnie said something to me

“ouh I gotta go, bye”

“bye” unnie.

I just had seen her from afar.  See her back figure go away to exit door.  Unnie, I miss you.


 

here go the first chapter, i hope you enjoy you meeting whit two beauty maknae :D

give me you thought