⌘ 3 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

(Bold and orange = English Speaking)


“Why you brake up with her tae??!! Why you cant wait longer for her to settle everything??!! why you broke her heart??!! you know how she love you so much, and don’t tell me you don’t love her..!!” the blonde girl shouted her leader. She just arrived from her schedule just to found her friend ruined her plan to save her group. “what the hell you thinking tae??!!  I just…” she let her sigh “If you could wait longer” then she just go away. Leave her leader alone.


“Jessie.. you cant just came to dorm and shouted tae like that, you know she right know feel so depressed with her broke up and you know too she have to figured out what she have to do to our group scandal right know. Jessica did you hear me. Don’t just stare me like that, jess”

hufft.. “Is not just her to figured out tiff, she have us, she not alone on this situation, you know that. I have to go.”

“where you going,,!! I am not finished to scolded you!!”

“I have to visit a friend. A friend who maybe not gonna remember me anymore after she woke up. You can scolded me after that.”

“what you talking about…??jessiiicaa..!”


 “How she is unnie??”

“she still not awake sica and doctor not sure when she gonna wake up”

“what can I do??”

“can you keep this out from you member, I don’t want they know about this”

“sure unnie, don’t worry”


“Jessica-shi, you have to make decision about your business company and you carries as SNSD member”

“I ready told you Sajangnim, I can held both of that, my business and my group, why you so instead to make me chose between that.”

“I am not. I just worried about the other member.”

“or you just worried about your position Sajangnim”

“what your talking about Jessica-shi!!”

“Did you think I don’t know about your situation with company right know?? Are you forgetting with who I make networking business Sajangnim?”

“Jessicaa-shiii!!!! How dare you talk like that to me!!”

“Sajangnim, you already make wrong decision with Taeyeon and Eun Jin relationship, and now you want make any wrong decision with me again?”

“I am not gonna make that decision Jessica-shi, but you instead to make the one. I know you can be up against everything, but how the other one? I am sure she cant take on when the scandal reveal, isn’t it?”

“don’t you dare to do that!!”

“maybe you have a big networking in this world Jessica-shi, but you are forgetting who I am??I am the CEO of this company; I can take down someone if I want to. Just thinking again Jessica-shi, that your decision”


Two girl sat on the café enjoyed they coffee. They silence is so comfortable until the tall girl make a question to her unnie.

 

 “Unnie, did you know where is Eun Jin unnie now?”

“Why you asking Seo”

“Nothing I just miss her”

“she is fine you don’t have to worry”

“we visited her apartment but her neighbor told us she not leaving there anymore. Even Yuri unnie still visited that apartment with hope she showed there. Yuri unnie feeling guilty because the fight before. Unnie are you oke?”

The blonde girl have a lot though on her own mind didn’t realize the maknae call her name

“sica unnie…”

“whaat..?”

“I said are you oke? You like have a lot thought, and you still not tell me why you asking me out now”

“I..I just want hangout with you.”

“Unnie, are you hiding something from me?”

“why you said like that”

“Unnie, actually I know you always visiting Royal Hospital, and yesterday I following you and saw you with Hana Unnie there. Can you tell me everything is oke?”

“How.. … Seo, did anyone know about that??”

“no, just me”

“did you really miss EunJin?”


“Just couple minute, patient need rest before she departed to US”

“Thanks nurses”

 

The two girls stand on the girl bedsides and just stare the girl who lying down

“how long she been here unnie?”

“since that night, the night she broke up with Taeyeon. That night she supposed to proposed Taeyeon. But whose know that night they just broke up.”

“what.. why you don’t tell us unnie?”

“what I supposed to tell. Thanks for make her got accident then not wake up until now??! Or thanks for kicked me out from group because stand for her??!!”

“what..? what you talking unnie, kicked you out??who said that?”

“I know everything Seo, tomorrow company will release statement about it, for covering that scandal they make decision to kick me out. I know all of you already make decision to.”

“but you already make you first statement unnie”

“I know, I have to.”

 

Both of them back to silence until …

“Seo, please take care of rest a member ok, even you the youngest but you are the wise one. I am sorry if I cant be a good unnie to you.”

“unnie….”

 

Then both of the hugged each other

 

“eheem,, I am sorry I have to interrupt that sweat moment of you, but we need talk seohyun”


 At Incheon airport. The jet already to fly leaving Seoul. There stand 3 girls which saying goodbye to each other.

 

“Hana unnie, Hara unnie take care there. I am so sorry for everything”

“don’t have to Seo, please don’t tell anyone about Eunjin condition oke”

“can I have a visit when I go there?”

“I am sorry Seo, is better you never meet her again. Lets hope you and her can meet somehow.”

 

“We have to go now, take care seohyun-shi”


“She leaving, Sajangnim. Today she will go to US. Both of them. Now we don’t have any obstacles.”

“Is it true she cant remember anything if she woke up?”

“Yes, Sajangnim”

“Good for her, and for the other girl she will not gonna have any activity at korea. For now we can relaxed for awhile but still watchful to the other girl, because she is still remember everything.”

 

 


Sorry For a late update. this chapter is flashback so i have you enjoyed. and give me you thought . thanks ^.^