⌘ 5 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

“Taeyeon Unnie? Are you ok?”

“Gwanchana maknae..”

“You look like lost since you seen Jinnie Unnie.. Unnie, you even didn’t get out from your bedroom.. “

 

Flashback

“Okey Girls this is so very important, all of you will be ambassador for the Famous Designer, and is not just for her but all of you will becoming face of the entire this big company so behave. So today we will meet with someone who is representative for the company.”

“ndaeee…”shout all of the girls with excitement.

They just got big contract with the biggest company and now they will meet with someone whom they don’t expected to meet.

 The door is opened behind the girls. With excitement all the girls look they behind. The tall girl with casual clothe showing up with charming smile on her face which can make all the people on that room melting by her smile. But not for the eight girls. They just staring the tall girl with shock face. Can’t move. Can’t talk. Even they just are standing there like statues. They cant hearing they manager calling the leader for saying greeting to the tall girl. The maknae just realized from shocked.

“Taeyeon unnie…”she just poke the girl beside her.

“ouh..eeeh…Annyeonghaseo.” whit low voice she try to count and all the girls try to speak they greeting but got failed.

“Jigeumeun SoNyeoShiDae.  Apeurodo SoNyeoShiDae. Yeongwonhi SoNyeoShiDae. SoNyeoShiDae Imida. “ Then all the girls bowed they body.

“Annyeonghaseo. Bangapseummnida. Han Eun Jin Imida” and the tall girl bowed too the girls.

“ouh lets have seat miss Han.”

“ah, thanks Mr. Baek. I really happy can meet all of your artist, they is really beautiful as people said.”

“are you kpopers miss Han,?”

“me? No..this is my first time meet with idols”

“Whaat you said…!!” the tanned girl just shout a loud voice. She just trying to not shout the tall girl from first she seen her but failed after hearing what the other girl said before.

“Yuri-ah, what you doing…. Sorry about that miss Han..” the manager give Yuri a glance to apologize to Eun-Jin

“Its oke Mr. Baek. Its fine. I am so sorry if I don’t know about all of you but…”

“you don’t know us..” this time the leader talk.

“no. I mean I have heard about your group before, because the company really wants to have all of you as a company face. and…”

“you don’t know us..? you don’t know me..?” the leader repeated her question before. She almost lost her control in front of that girl.

“I am so sorry. This first time I meet with you and your members”

With that all the girl got confused excepted the maknae which already know about the girl condition.

End Flashback

 

“She doesn’t remember me seohyunnie,, she looking me like she first time to meet me. Its doesn’t make sense”

“unnie…”

“why she didn’t remember me??she looking me like a stranger seohyunnie. Is she hate me that so much until she didn’t remember me..??”

“unnie..lets go outside first please..lets get out from this room you already all day just lying down..”

“seohyunnie,, I will give everything just for one second she said my name without the formal thing”

The maknae, can’t see her unnie like this, she want to tell all her members about it. But she little hesitates. She didn’t even know start from where to tell her unnies.

“unnie..Lets go to downstair..kaja..”

 

Seohyun POV

“Maknae, why you want all of us to gather here… ?? Omo Tae, you like zombie..” Yuri got shock on her face when see her leader look like.

“mmm, actually I want to tell all of you about Eun Jin unnie” I make a glimpse to Taeyeon Unnie, I can see her reaction when I said Jinnie unnie name. I take a breath.

“what is it maknae?” sunny unnie asking me with low voice and worried face showed from her face.

“well, I hope all of you can forgiving Jinnie unnie about yesterday, she doesn’t mean for being forgetting all of us.”

“whaat,,no she definitely forgetting us, she act like never know all of us”

“Yul, please let seohyun finished first”

“thanks fanny unnie, well like yuri unnie said she forgetting about us” I tried to underlined “forgetting” word.

“what you mean.. ?”

“well soo unnie, mmm from where I have to start..”

“from beginning of course..” I can sense all of my unnies lost patient waiting for me to explanation about this.

“oke I will make short , Eun Jin unnie got Amnesia. That why she doesn’t remember all of us“

“What…!!” all of my unnies shout together and make my heart jump out.

“god unnies…”

“you kidding right…?

“no hyo unnie. She got accident 3 years ago and she almost dead because of that accident, she being coma for I don’t know, but Jessica unnie said if she wakes up she could not remember anything. Or just remember part of her memories depending what she chose to remember. And now she chose not remember all of us.”

“wait..Jessica??”

“mmm. Its long story sunny unnie”

“we have a lot time to hear that long story”

“wait the minute, I have to take snack if this story will be long” all of eye just shoot to Soo unnie now.

“sorry just to wanna light up the situation” I just give small smile to sooyoung unnie. I know she just try to hide her nervous for what she will heard, I see every face of my unnies they all of worried about what I will gonna said. Especially Taeyeon unnie she even didn’t said any word from beginning. She just is looking me.  Even yuri unnie which is so close to Eun Jin unnie lost her word. Then yoona unnie like lost on her mind thought. Tiffany unnie she tries hard to calm her self for not crying but I can see she try so hard to held that tear when she hear Jessica unnie name. I just let big sigh before continue to tell everything what I know to all of them. Yes I decide this the right time to tell everything, they deserver it.

 

Taeyeon POV

When heard seohyun story my whole word just crumble down. I even cant thing straight anymore, heard she got accident after we breakup make me feel guilty. I cant focus on seohyun story anymore. Then I hear tiffany speaking.

“that’s why I seen Eun Jin car that day. I should know whom is jessi said when she said she wanna meet a friend who could not remember her anymore”

“I still not understand seo, why you don’t tell us.??” Yoona already crying after hearing Eun Jin condition yuri sat beside her try to calm down her but failed that’s just make yoona crying more.

“I am so sorry Yoona unnie, I already make promise to Hana unnie to not tell all of you.”

“Taeyeon..?” Sunny try to call me but I just stare her she is came from somewhere. I just sit there not even can talk “Jinnie…”

“Seo, can she remember us anymore?” this time yuri talk with hope on her voice. I can sense she wanna have her best buddy back.

“I don’t know unnie, but I was read about Eunjin unnie condition before and that’s some people can remember but some people don’t that’s depended how fatal she got damaged on her brain”

“she have to remember all of us..” I hear Sooyoung talk to Sunny with tear fall on her face. all of my member is so closed to her. Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon is Eunjin buddy on crime they always know how to light up awkward situation. Yoona and Seohyun is little baby for Eunjin, because she is only child so she always treat both of the as her dongsaeng. Sunny always playing game with her they can play all day. Sometime i got jealousy if she just spends time with that game and Sunny. Tiffany and Jessica I can call them is Eun Jin American buddy.

I stand up from my sit. I cant sit there anymore see all my member grieving. I can feel they sorrow. Is make may heart is hurt.

“where you going Tae..?

I look to the all of my member “ I … “ I try to talk but failed. Clearing my throat then I try to talk once again “ I will make her remember us. Remember me.”


 

Sorry for late update. little bit busy. i hope you enjoy this chapter :)