⌘ 2 ⌘

REMEMBER ME?

March 8th 2017

Taeyeon POV

11 Clocks

‘Where is my phone??’ I looking to my entire bedroom, to my cabinet, to my under pillow and to my nightstands table ‘pabo, how I could forget where I put my phone, maybe Seohyun will find it’.

 I looking to my hanging clock ‘its almost my birthday’ then I saw the mini picture in my drawer. A picture her and me.  That picture took when my birthday 3 years ago, my last birthday with her. I took that picture and looking at it. Her cheeky smile when I kiss her cheek and read the caption ‘always together’. I don’t realize my tear falling. ‘I missed you so badly. It’s almost my birthday Jinnie-ah. You always celebrated with me but this the 3th time we didn’t celebrate together. You always came to my dorm and baking the cake, which I know you never a good baker than we end up baking my cake together. I really miss you. Could you back to me? Can I have you again in by my side? Can we be together again?”

Flashback

March 9th 2014

“Happy birthday sweetheart” then she captured my lips I can feel she smiling when we kiss. “That’s you gift, I forget bring any gift for you”

“Wae?? Then I want another gift” I said with a smirk on my face. I trace my fingertip to her arm than up to her biceps than to her back neck. I stop there to playing her hair on my finger.

“what you trying to do tae?”

“I try to get my another birthday gift” then I pull her little closer to me, because she tall then me making me have to tip toe for kissing her. We kissing it slowly into passionate kiss until someone have to ruined that moment.

 

“HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYYY”

Sounds of confetti filled the room make us have to broke our kissing.

“yaah can all of you wait until tomorrow morning” she just giggling to me then she kiss my cheek.

“you have all a day and night with me, but you member just have a little time with you since you all is so busy.” Then she pecks my lips. “I will give you another gift” she whispering to my ear with her husky voice makes me shivering to all my body.

All of us having fun that night, playing game and just joking around. Until she said something to me

“can I borrow you a little for private time?” she smiled to me, Oh my god I swear that’s smile can melt me and turn on me in any second, why she have to have that killer smile “of course”.

I take her to my room make Yuri shout something to me with big smirk on her face makes all of them laughing so hard.

“Don’t be loud we still here”

“shut up Yul”  

I closed the door and admired her in my bedroom. Her slim body. Her angelic face. Now I have dirty mind about to rip put her cloths off.

“Are you done with your mind tae?”

“what..?” I’m blushing so hard because she caught me staring her like that. She chuckle and ask me to came near to her.

Even her chuckle like music on my ears. I came closer to her and looking to her silver eyes. I love to see those eyes. She brings me close to my mirror then she remove the box from her pocket. I hold my breath. I saw a beautiful necklace. She draped into my neck.

“this is my infinite love for you” then she kiss my neck.

“ I thought is a ring”

“You want me give you a ring? Do you want me to propose you?”

“what..yes.. no .. I mean ..”

“is no or yes tae” she giggled to me make me pouted to her.

“aiigoo, that pouted can kill me now”  than I slightly hit her shoulder.

“I will bring that ring” she hugged me tightly. I smile imagined when she will propose me.

 ENDFLASHBACK

 

Sounds of clicking of clock drag me from my thought and I saw its already 12clock. ‘Lets make a wish Taeyeon, I want to see my Jinnie, I want she with me again. I want her back to me.’

Then I heard beeping from my phone, ‘where is it??’ I get up from my bed and walking randomly in my room ‘there you go’ I found my phone on my jacket pocket. I totally forget putting that phone on my jacket when back to dorm. The messages came from my member. All of them said happy birthday. they suggestion to celebrate together at dorm. ‘well, that’s must be fun having all of them around.’


At another places.

“Are you sure about that’s new??”

“Yes sunbaenim. I seen her at airport yesterday.”

“Its will be big news, she back after disappear for 3 years. We can try looking why she suddenly leave Korea 3 year ago. I smelled something fishy there for long time”

“But its gonna impossible, since we all know she always got protected by her bodyguard and if any news will coming out is always get filtering by “someone”.”

“That’s why I said her news is will be the most expensive payment for us”

“What have we supposed to do then, sunbaenim?”

“Ok, Lets …”

“We have to go to Royal Empire Group now!! Someone just spotlight Han Eun Jin at there”

“..!!take all of everything. Now!!”


Royal Empire Group.

 All of the employed at that building right now is feel mesmerized by one figure. The girl whose wearing a jeans and a gray shirt with a black blazer make every eyes looking to her.

“Why you suddenly want to visit here jinnie?” Her bodyguard asking the girl with low voice so just the girl can hear what he said.

“Just want to, oppa”

The girl having little tour on that building, she gives a charming smile to every people there. After she feeling this time for going she bid a goodbye to CEO and shake his hands.

“Well, I will visited again sometimes and I enjoyed my time for a little tour Mr. Lee”

“You always welcome to visit again, this is your company too”

The girl is walking to main door to back her house but doesn’t realize a lot paparazzi just waiting at outside. The flash of camera make her squinted her eyes. She was feeling little dizzy. She almost fall, luckily her bodyguard was there to hold her.

“Are you ok?”

“dae, oppa”

Her bodyguard hugged her for protect her from loud paparazzi whom trying get closer to her and interviewing her. She even can’t hear what the paparazzi said to her so she just puts a smile on her face. Then she gets in to her black SUV.


At dorm SNSD

Eight girl just celebrated their leader birthday together. They orderly a lot food. Being a shikshin the two girl just cant stop eating.

“yaah, Sooyoung-ie can you just stop eating. You almost spend it all of the food”

“we can order again”

“unnie, calm you self please”.

The maknae just turn a TVs for a marathon movie together but got stop to watch a news

BREAKING NEWS.

Han Eun jin, the royal heirs just comeback to Seoul. The young heirs is comeback after suddenly disappear 3 year ago. She got spotlight at Incheon Airport yesterday now she attending Royal Empire Group to meet the CEO. Its mean she will take her place as the young President Director or she just have a visit? Who know about it? But what I can say just “Welcome back Royal girl”.

 

The video showing the girl who trying gets into her car with a man embraced. Maknae just stare the TVs forgetting to watch movie.

“Seo, why you take so long… OMO, its her..its really her” the doe eyes being surprised with the new too.

The leader just saw it the new making her stop suddenly and just dropped the plate was her carrying make all of her member get closer to her.

“Tae, are you ok??” the girl with eyes smiled asking her best friend with worried in her voice. “Tae..”

“She’s back”

“Who’s back?”

“Eun jin unnie” Maknae said to the eye smiled girl.

The rest member gasp a little when saw Eun jin Picture on TVs.

“Its Eun Jin” the tanned girl just stare that TVs with a lot emotion in her face “why she just back here now when we all of try to find her and thinking she is already swallowed by the earth ”

“Yuri unnie, calm down please”

“Tae…?” the shorty one asking the leader who just stare blankly the TVs like that TVs is the one interesting object in this world.

 

“You back Jinnie-ah”.


Another chapter for all of you guys.  I hope you enjoyed and like this chapter