Chapter 8

Bully | Jungkook

Mira POV

 

It's a rainy day and I am walking to school with a black umbrella in my hand.  

 

I sigh out of annoyance and fatigue as the heavy rain continues to pour down.

 

Since the wedding a week ago, there's been too much on my mind. 

 

The way Mingyu just came in out of no where and saved me. It made me have butterflies in my belly. And I just couldn't stop blushing. There was one thing I couldn't and still can't understand. During the end of the dance when he took his mask of and introduced himself, he said something weird. 

 

Anyways, I probably won't even see him again so it's fine.

 

Their has been one more thing that's on my mind, Jungkook and the k-k...k-isss. 

 

UGH! I hate it! I hate that he took my first kiss and thought nothing of it! I hate that I think so much about him even though I'm supposed to forget him! I hate that I actually liked it! I hate that each time I think about him I feel like crying! I hate that everything hurts so much!

 

I hate that I have to love him.

 

But I, Choi Mira, vow on my life, that I am to forget about ever loving Jeon Jungkook.

 

Their, I said it. This time, I'm serious. No longer will Jungkook wonder in my thoughts ever! 

 

Triumphant, I enter the class and make my way to my seat. Just then the teacher enters in.

 

We say our good mornings and the teacher nods as he takes his seat.

 

"Yes so everyone should have completed their projects, especially a certain group of boys." He says eyeing BTS and then Exo and Seventeen.

 

He stands up and  begins speaking, " ah yes, we also have two new students who were gone on vacation."

 

 

Soon after two students walk in. One boy who's really familiar and other who's a girl.

 

"Hi I am Mingyu." 

 

No way! It's actually Mingyu! I thought I would never see him again. Mingyu scans his eyes across the room and spots me. He waves and I smile.

 

"Hanbi, Kim Hanbi," the other girl named Hanbi says in a sassy tone.  

 

"Please take your seats," the teacher instructs. 

 

 

Mingyu makes his way and sits next to me while Hanbi runs to.....JUNGKOOK!

 

"Oppa!" She says and hugs Jungkook's arm and sits next to him.

 

He looks disturbed and annoyed then his eyes land on me as I avoid it.

 

I glance over Eunhye. 

 

"Eunhye who's that new girl?" I whisper to her as she sits a table ahead of me.

 

"Her? She's the school's ," she says in a disgusted tone as I lean back on my chair.

 

School's huh...I guess that could help me get away from Jungkook... 

 

I take a deep breath and continue on class, but this Mingyu kid is poking me constantly.

 

"If you don't stop I am gonna tell in you," I whisper and gave him a glare, he gulps as he put his hands up in surrender with a mischievous smile. 

 

"Good!" I mumble.

 

****

 

I was with Eunhye and Chen walking to my locker, while an arm wraps around my waist.

 

I freeze.

 

No it can't be him. 

 

"Mira," says a deep hushed voice, as I push that person.

 

"Woah kid," that was Mingyu hah.. for a second I thought was Jung- 

 

"So what up?" I ask him as Chen and eunhye look at me weirdly I noticed that.

 

"Uh Chen, eunhye this is Mingyu I met him at Taejoon's wedding," I say as Mingyu approaches chen and put his hand around his shoulder.

 

 He whispers something in Eunhye's ear while she turns red. Tch, what a player. 

 

"Yah what are you doing to Eunhye," I ask Mingyu and I cross my arms as he comes to me.

 

"What? Want me to do the same?" he whispers in my ear and winks as I push him off.

 

 

 

***

 

"students we'll be having a field trip," as soon as the teacher announces the class goes wild.

 

"And I will choose your partners!" He continues as the wildness calms down.

 

"Hanbi and Jungkook," the teacher says.

 

I am so relieved that he wasn't my partner but somewhere I want him to be my partner.

 

I look over to Jungkook who's currently bored by this situation as Hanbi bothers him more. 

 

"Oppa, how's this dress? I was thinking of wearing this when you take me to the school dance." Hanbi shows Jungkook the picture on her phone. I roll my eyes.

 

"Chen and Eunhye."

 

"Sehun and Tao."

 

"Vernon and Joshua."

 

"Jimin and J Hope."

 

"Mira and Mingyu," soon as he announces that my eyes widen.

 

"Hello partner!" Mingyu smiles cheekily.

 

"Yah," I playfully hit him as I look around to see All of the other people with good partners while I am stuck with a player.

 

"Woah, woah back it off, your too close," Kai says to Mingyu. 

 

"Yeah he's right," Sehun adds.

 

They both stand infront of me blocking 

 

Mingyu confusedly asks why.

 

Kai answers, "because last time we let a guy mess around with her, she slapped him in front of everyone."

 

 

***

 

It's the day of the graduation field trip to Busan and I'm all ready. 

 

I arrive to the station early cause I'm so excited!

 

I see Eunhye standing near the trains and I wave at her.

 

"Eunhye!"

 

"Mira, hi!"

 

We laugh and giggle for a while.

 

"Eunhye your so lucky you got Chen as a partner."

 

Eunhye roles her eyes, "yeah but atleast you don't have to listen to Chen sing his own version of 'Twinkle Tinkle Little Star'."

 

We both giggle at the thought.

 

After everyone boards the train Mingyu and I fool around. We play music loudly and bug Jimin in the seat infront of us. 

 

Soon enough Mingyu falls asleep on my shoulder. Eunhye looks over at us and smiles broadly and I just shrug. 

 

Chen starts to sing loudly, "TWINKLE TWINKLE  LITTLE DINOSAUR, HOW I WONDER WHERE YOU ARE!"

 

Chen sounds pretty good actually and I laugh at Eunhye banging her head on the seat infront of her.

 

During the ride, Hoshi, Joshua, and I make funny faces at each other, Jimin yells at Chen to shut up, and Tao defends Chen from him. J-Hope keeps smiling charmingly at me and Kai and Sehun (being my official bodyguards to drive boys away from me) keep telling him to back off.

 

The entire time I didn't dare look towards Jungkook's seat behind me once.

 

Okay I peered back once, but that's all.

 

And I saw Hanbi annoyingly squealing at him so it's nothing special. She even glared at me.

 

 

 

***

 

 

I'm in the hotel room with Eunhye and we are unpacking.

 

The teacher told us boys and girls have to have separate rooms so I got paired up with Eunhye.

 

Jimin got paired up with Chen and was fuming when he found out.

 

Mingyu ended up getting paired with Jungkook.

 

Ugh, talk about bad pairing.

 

I just hope they don't kill each other because they don't seem to get along.

 

Eunhye and I chat and watch movies until a long time.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

After breakfast I spot Mingyu and wave to him.

 

"Hey kid." I say.

 

Mingyu grins then laughs historically.

 

"What's so funny?"

 

He grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall.

 

He whispers into my ear, "you keep calling me kid, but let me assure you I'm more manlier then you think."

 

He kisses me under my ear and I immediately turn bright red.

 

He grins cheekily before waking off.

 

I touch my heart and hear it  thumping away.

 

I breathing in and out and try to figure out what just happened.

 

I look up to see Jungkook glaring at me.

 

Before I can run away he grabs my arm and pushes me back onto the wall.

 

What's up with guys and pushing me to the wall?

 

"L-let me go!"

 

Jungkook's grip tightens, "what were you doing with him?!"

 

"N-none of your business! You know what Junkgook I'm going to forget you! Stop making it difficult! Don't you understand that I-I h-hate you!"

 

He smashes his fist against the wall next to me and I wince. "Forget me? Ha! I'm the only one who gets to decide that!"

 

I look at him frightened and even for the smallest second it seemed like his eyes softened towards me.

 

 

 

Edited