Chapter 1

Bully | Jungkook

Mira p.o.v 

 

"Mira wake up you have school!" my mom shouted at me from downstairs 

 

"Yeah, yeah. I am awake," I mumble trudging towards the bathroom. I do my morning routine and got ready in my uniform. 

 

 

My morning routine consists of taking a quick shower, brushing my teeth and doing my waist length brown hair into a ponytail. and doing my makeup. I only got to do half of those things.

 

 

I sluggishly walk down the stairs, tripping On my long knee socks. Tumbling I fell to the ground. Good thing I do this almost everyday. 

 

 

"What am I gonna do with you," my mom sighed and helped me get up 

 

 

"Umma....." I say as I whimper in pain

 

 

"You bruised the side of you lip," she said and sticked a bandage on it. I winced at the pain.

 

 

 

On a sudden realization I jumped.

 

 

"Mom I am late,"  I yell to her and hurriedly went to put my shoes on, take my backpack, and leave out of the house.

 

 

 

I happily march away to school, but when I reach the door to my class, realization hits me.

 

 

Oh !!!!

 

 

Today was THE day

 

 

Yes, THE day as in the day Jungkook, a member of BTS, chooses his next victim! 

 

 

Jungkook is devilishly handsome. And all those who aren't cowering in fear, swoon at his dark hair and perfect face structure. Let's not forget he's a total bad boy. If Jungkook was not a bully, than maybe I too would've been a fan girl...maybe.

 

 

I sigh slowly opening the door.

 

 

My face brighten at the sight of my friend, Eunhye.

 

 

"Mira!" Eunhye squeals.

 

 

"What?" I kinda found it hard to talk since the bandage was on the side of my lip.

 

 

"What happened to your lip," she asks

 

 

"I tripped," I sulk 

 

 

" but there is bad news ...... it's the day jungkook picks his victim," she says with a serious expression on her face

 

 

"I know, I remembered when I got to school, or I would've stayed home," I sigh. The class helps me hide cuz they know about me and Jungkook fighting since kindergarten. I usually stay absent on the days he picks his victim, but I just know this time I'm in for it.

 

 

I hug eunhye. "I just know I'm in for it this time!" I squeal and try to find a place to hide.

 

 

"Mira, here under my desk," a girl says and I go under her desk and hide.

 

 

YES, there's A day that jungkook chooses his victims, It basically a tradition in our school, and even the teachers won't say anything because Jungkook is the grandson of the principal. 

 

 

"They are coming," the girl whispers and I panic. 

 

 

 

My class is pretty understanding and we all are really close from childhood. Everyone knows each other and we always ways say what we feel. It's a fun class, I love it.

 

 

"It's the day," says one of his mates, rapmonster 

 

 

I am scared as .

 

 

"Who should I pick?" Jungkook smirks mischievously.

 

 

He may act like he's pretending to think, but I know he's got my name on the tip of his tongue.

 

 

He paces around for a bit, and hums. The students cowering in fear. 

 

 

Jungkook glares, his eyes turning into slits. 

 

 

"Where is choi Mira," he says.

 

 

 My eyes widen.

 

 

I, Choi Mira, 17 years old, think I have officially died today.

 

 

"Sh-she's not here today!" Eunhye tries to save me.

 

 

"Oh really," Jungkook an eyebrow up. 

 

 

The class nods frantically.

 

 

"Then I have to choose another one this year, again." he sighs irritatedly.

 

 

I shut my eyes, nearly crying. This class has saved me from Jungkook's harassment for eleven whole years. Each person slowly sacrificing themselves for me. I can't let someone take another bullet for me again.

 

 

I here footstep coming toward my direction.

 

 

My heart beats in fear.

 

 

The footsteps stop at the desk. 

 

 

I hear shuffling...oh no! 

 

 

"Hi Miss Choi," a voice says, and I open my eyes and wide in shock 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Jungkook.

 

 

He looks at me and smirks devilishly.

 

 

"I jeon jungkook , chooses his victim for this year , Choi Mira"

 

 

Edited