Chapter 3

Bully | Jungkook

I started wandering around the school about fifteen minutes ago. In the classroom they were teaching all the kids crap and Min Kyu is doing with Chen right now.

 

So I started my "volunteering" and by volunteering I mean aimlessly walking around. 

 

The teachers and I both know no one is going to be doing anything. It just looks really nice when on your college application and I want that reference letter. 

 

I walk into the library and I slide the door open.

 

A cold liquid slide down my hair and back. A bucket drops to the ground with a crash.

 

The sound pierces my ears and I wince as it crashes. I look around and the people in the library give my drenched body weird glances then return to there days.

 

I look around and spot a young girl giggling in the corner of the library. It's Jungkook's little sister! What is she doing here! She should be put on a leash and given restraining order! In fact both of them should. 

 

I angrily march over the getting more confused glances but I don't care.

 

I stomp through everyone and grab Jungkook's sister by the ear. 

 

 

 

"Ow, ow, ow!" She yelps. 

People don't stare they probably think she's my sister. Never! Such an evil shrew will never be my sister!  

 

 

As soon as I drag her out of the library, she pushes me and screams, "who are you to drag me out like that! I don't even k-know you!" 

 

"Oh, but you do. You're Jungkook's sister and you're doing the same things your brother does!"

 

She angrily growls at me. I take a step back, don't want to get to close. "Ugh! You're taking my brother! He's absolutely in love with you! I won't ever let you take him you witch!" 

 

I stand there paralyzed.

 

What. The. Actual. . 

 

"What? You're so stupid! He doesn't love me! He HATES me! And I hate him back! I'm his victim don't you understand!" I'm completely out of breathe when I'm done yelling at her.

 

She glares at me, "he's in love with you! And I'm not done, I'll keep on pranking you until I'm happy."

 

 

She runs away and I stand there shocked.

 

She such an idiot! Wh-why! She didn't even listen to what I have to say! What a...what a cockroach! 

 

Ugh, Min Kyu better avoid her! Oh my precious little brother! I love you, and will eventually forget that you broke my 'My Little Pony' collection when you were three. Just don't ever become like that evil shrew!

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

It's lunch and I'm heading to the cafeteria. I'm so tired because of Jungkook's little sister's stupid act that happened. What an evil little girl! her looks are so deceiving! 

 

How can Jungkook like me! Ugh, can't she see? He's my bully! I'M the victim here! Not him!

 

As I was walking, someone pushes me against the locker and pins me to it and I wince in pain.

 

I open my eyes to see Jungkook just inch away from me. I can feel his hot breath on my cheeks and his gazing eyes piercing a hole in mine. I look away to avoid being noticed blushing.

 

"Yah," wait, whose voice was that. Oh my god! It's Chen! He came to save me! I love you Chen Chen! 

 

"Leave her alone!" He yells.

 

"And who are you?" Jungkook asks while gritting his teeth.

 

"Much more famous than you!" Chen gives a smartass comeback! I was about to say 'ohh' but I realized that Jungkook was glaring at me.

 

He leans closer. 

 

His eyes look at me longingly for a second

 

"I am still not done peasant!" He points his pale finger at me dramatically and leaves. While I slide down the locker.

 

"Yah Mira you okay," Chen asks worriedly.

 

"Yeah, I am okay- wait where's Min Kyu? Don't tell me you lost him!" I say as he panics.

 

"Oh ...no we both are playing hide and seek.....yeah... hide and seek," he nervously mumbles while I narrow my eyes in suspicion.

 

Chen helps me stand up and takes me to the infirmary.

 

"You stay here I am going to continue the game with Min Kyu!" Chen dashes off before I can't even bid my bye 

 

I lay down but my back hurts so I stand up and look out of the window.

 

"Such a pretty day," I mumble to myself. 

 

This is the only part of my day that has gone good. I'm glad to have Chen as a friend. I sigh, I'm so tired and almost all of my body hurts. 

 

Someone comes into the room and dangles a spider near me. "Aaaah!" I yell.

 

Jungkook's little sister stands there with an unamused frown. "Your no fun to toy with anymore."

 

"What? So what your bored of me? Already? What's your problem! I already go through so much torment everyday, there's only so my I can take!"

 

Jungkook's looks at me with a face like she's about to cry,

 

 

"so what! At least you have friends! At least people care about you! They don't write mean things on your desk! They don't steal your indoor shoes and throw them in the garbage! They don't talk about you behind your back! You've got Min Kyu and Chen oppa! And now you've got my brother too!"

 

 

I stand there stunned. By now Jungkook's sister is completely in tears. "You...*hiccup*....you've got everyone. I have no one!"

 

She dashes off and I continue to stand there.

 

Did she really go through all off that?

 

How does Jungkook not know?

 

I run after her and look all over the school. 

 

I spot Min Kyu and Chen and ask them, "have you seen Jungkook's sister?"

 

"Oh her, yeah, I saw she was crying, did something happen?" Chen asks.

 

I sigh, "no...there's just something I me to clear up with her, where did she go?"

 

"Left, and Noona, is everything really okay?" Min Kyu asks worriedly. And I think about who he's really worrying about. 

 

"I-I don't know, but trust me."

 

They bid me bye and I run left in the direction Min Kyu pointed in.

 

I file the paths and  it leads to the stairwell to the roof.

 

Without thinking I burst the door open yelling, "Jungkook's little sister! Where are you."

 

True panic passes through me when she doesn't respond. "Jungkook's little sister!" I tell once again and the cool wind harshly whips at my face.

 

"My names not Jungkook's little sister."

 

I hear a little hushed whisper and look behind the walls and  see her crouched up in a tiny ball, hugging her body tightly.

 

I crouch beside her, my back and the bruise on my knee object to it, but I don't care.

 

"Then what is your name?" I ask.

 

She replies stubbornly, "none of your business."

 

I laugh at her response, kinda reminds me of myself when I was younger, just a bit more snobbish. 

 

"Do people at school really do that to you?"

 

"None of your business," she once again taunts.

 

I sigh, she's a tough nut to crack.

 

Just like her brother.

 

 

"Why doesn't Jungkook know?"

 

There's a long pause and before I can say something again she says, "because.....because I'm not a tattle tail."

 

"Going against something wrong isn't tattle tailing. You're big brothers going to go all Macho on them and beat them all up."

 

That gets a giggle out from her and I smile.

 

"Why are you doing this?" 

 

"Huh," I ask stupidly.

 

"You know, after I called you a witch and pulled all those pranks on you."

 

"Because it's the right thing to do I guess."

 

Another long pause. I really do wonder how Jungkook will react after his sister tells him about the bullies. I almost giggle at the thought of them on there knees begging for mercy.

 

"Jungeun."

 

"Huh," I turn to her.

 

"My name is Jungeun."

 

I smile broadly, "Jungeun huh, that's a beautiful name."

 

A slight grin appears on Jungeun's face as I say that remark.

 

I move my knee a little bit and wince in pain. 

 

Jungeun gasps, "oh no, you're hurt! It's all my fault I'm so sorry!"

 

"No, it's oka-" before i can finish my sentence she's already placing a pink bandaid on my knees.

 

"Thank you."

 

She nods in no,"no, thank you."

 

We both walk back down stairs as we see Jungkook there looking around frantically. "Oh my god! When're have you been Jungeun!"

 

I scoff, "you should take better care of your sister."

 

Jungeun goes bad gives a big hug to Jungkook. "Neee, oppa you should get married to Mira unnie , she's the best!"

 

Oh ! I forgot to tell Jungeun that there's nothing between Jungkook and me.

 

Jungkook rolls his eyes and I slightly blush.

 

"Um...oppa there's something I need to tell you."

 

Jungeun looks at me and I give her a thumbs up, she grins and takes Jungkook's away from where we were standing.

 

 

 

****

 

 

 

After Jungeun and Jungkook left, I left for home too and took a long nice bath.

 

( her room in the media )

 

I'm done taking my bath and the doorbell rings.

 

"Yeah...yeah, I'm coming!"

 

I open the door to see Chen and Min Kyu standing outside.

 

Oh ! I forgot about Min Kyu and left him at school with Chen!

 

"Noona you left me at school!"

 

Umma sighs from behind me, "yup, that's our Mira for you, forgot her own brother at school."

 

"Ugh, sorry Min Kyu! It was by accident!"

 

"Noona this is the second time you've left me at scho-"

 

Umma cuts Min Kyu off, "ah Chen dear, won't you come have dinner with us."

 

Chen grins goofily and says, "oh yeah of course mom."

 

I finish the awkward dinner with Chen early and head up to my room.

 

I sit on the window still and read my book.

 

But the thing is, I can barely read because I have too many thins on my mind.

 

Jungeun was not really mean and bad at all. She was actually really nice.

 

Does that mean Jungkook is also really nice?

 

Before I can think about it more, I hear a light tap on my window. I look to my side to see Jungkook on the window ledge nearly giving me a heart attack.

 

I open the window and Jungkook jumps inside.

 

"I-how did you come up here?"

 

My room was on the second floor.

 

He ignores question and says, "thank you."

 

Oh my god! 

 

Is Jungkook Superman?

 

How else did he come up this high?

 

Oh and did he really just thank me?

 

"F-for what?"

 

"For how you helped Jungeun today."

 

Before I can respond, Chen bursts into my room, "Mira you have to-"

 

Chen first looks at me than Jungkook and says, "oh, I didn't you guys were going out, I wouldn't have interrupted you today then."

 

"We're no-"

 

Min Kyu comes to my room and stands there shocked.

 

Umma follows him and her eyes widen with surprise, "Mira! Is this what you do behind my back!"

 

Min Kyu shouts with rosy cheeks, "d-did you bring Jungeun with you?"

 

Jungkook just smirks and winks at me, than jumps off the window. 

 

We gasp and run to the window and glance down to see no one.

 

I sigh of relief and Min Kyu and Chen shout, "magic!"

 

I turn around to find an angry Umma, "Mira! What was that!"

 

Ugh! Jungkook!

 

 

Edited