Chapter 2

Bully | Jungkook

Mira p.o.v

 

I'm walking to school, as I enter people start to stare at me with looks of pity.

 

I open the class door and sluggishly walked to my chair, my classmates gather around me giving me advices to escape his plans and cruel motives. I appreciated her advice, but nothing's getting me out of this one.

 

Then the teacher comes silently and starts to take attendance. Only to stop when theres a loud slam on the door revealing the bully himself.

 

"Mr. jeon, mind telling me why are you late," the teacher asks strictly.

 

"Don't tell anything to grandfather, your pay will increase," he winks a the teacher. Jungkook walks to his seat which is and the opposite side of my table and puts his feet up on it.

 

My life, *sobs* 

 

The teacher  starts his lesson and I'm barely paying attention. I feel my phone vibrate so I look around to see if the teacher was teaching in my direction, thankfully he is not so I take my phone out and look at it.

 

'hello my beloved victim :p,' it read. I sigh again, when will this misery end!

 

 

I already know who it is (obviously) and I put my phone away.i glance  up to see my teacher looking at me.

 

"Miss Choi you have detent- library detention," he says as he takes a quick glance at Jungkook. 

 

"No! Not today, please sir! " I whine.

 

Okay, you might be wondering why library detention is given to me? It's because our school ends at 3 so our school locks automatically at 4. So you have to hurry and finish fixing like millions of stupid books and hurry out of school before you get locked in, or you stay at school till the next morning.

 

 

I sigh hard, and take a glance at Jungkook who is giving me his signature spine tingling smirk. Oh! His face is so handsome yet he'e  such a pain in the . Wait! What are you thinking Mira! Snap out of it!

 

At lunch, Eunhye tries her best to comfort me and tells me it's going to be okay, "Mira, just a few more days okay? It'll be okay." I smile at Eunhye's  efforts to cheer me up, but I know whatever she's saying is a lie. Depressed, I slowly eat my lunch. I sigh as Jungkook across the class observes my upset expression. When will he beer leave me alone!

 

Its 3:39 at school and I just entered the library because that Jungkook was trying to make late, which he succeeded in.

 

 

"Okay, you got this," I say to myself and hurry to place the books to there designated shelves.

 

 

After 10 minutes 

3:49, I was starting to gradually give up. But I can't! Never! Never will I give that retard Jungkook the satisfaction of my submission! Never! 

 

 

"Oh , oh god!" I let out annoyed sigh to myself,since I only have 350 books left which are heavy as .

 

My timer goes off and I jolt in surprise, oh great! Now I'm locked in school,  it's 4:00. 

 

"Guess your locked," whistles a douche of a Junkgook.

 

"No Sherlock, in fact we both are." I say sarcastically. 

 

I still continue to arrange the books ,then suddenly I feel warm breathing on my neck. 

 

 

"What the hell, that's creepy!" And before I could make anothersmartass remark, Jungkook pins me to the bookshelf, I wince in pain as his grip on my wrist tightens. His body tight against mine, I smell his manly scent.

 

He leans closer and my heart is gonna pop out of my chest, I can feel his breathe up against me again. So fun. (note the sarcasm)

 

But then he pulls away, laughing hysterically while I try to hide my blush.

 

"Haha, you actually think I would do that to you, Choi-Choi, your not even my type " he says between his laugh.

 

Yeah that's right, Choi-Choi was a nickname he made for me a while ago, along with Miranator. 

 

"I don't even wanna be your type," say obnoxiously and start to walk away.

 

Then we hear footsteps, me and Jungkook look at each other in fear and we hurriedly his behind the shelves. My heart pumping in fear 

 

It's was the janitor 

 

" ah! What are you kids doing here?! You should be home by now !" The janitor says as he walks closer to us 

 

" you shouldn't be doing those stuff here!" He accuses, probably imagining what we were doing.

 

" I swear i didn't do anything!!" I say moving my hands frantically across my face 

 

" kids These days! Out!" The janitor mumbles as he open the lock of the library for us to get us out 

 

We both go home different ways, not bothering to look back, not saying a word.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

Next day.

 

 

We reach my school, as we glance around and see students with their siblings. Oh wait I should warn Min  Kyu.

 

"Min Kyu, there are people who you should not go near. Specifically  people with there  last name as Jeon okay," I say  to my little brother and he nods.

 

Today is Sibling Day. Today we bring our little siblings or family members to school, so they can see what highschool life is like. I brought my only brother, Min Kyu.

 

I just hope I don't run into him.

 

"Min kyu what's wrong?" I take a quick glance at him and then look towards where he is looking.

 

Its Jungkook's sister.

 

I mean she is always sticking to her brother I think she has brothers complex . Not that there's anything wrong with that.

 

Min Kyu continues to gawk at her and I start getting a weird vibe

 

"I think I am in love," Min Kyu mutters.

 

I glance at him again. Glaring, I think I know what's going on here.

 

"Don't fall for her YOU traitor!"  I point out to him and he nods. Ha! What am I thinking! He can't possibly fall for her. Right?

 

We walk to my class and I reach my seat and made Min Kyu sit on it.

 

"MIN KYU MY CUTIE!" Yup, that's eunhye . She comes and bear hugs Min Kyu. I can literally see the pained expression on his face.

 

"Nonna stop I can't  ... breathe!" he chokes and she apologizes for it.

 

"Min Kyu!" Chen comes and hugs him. 

 

"Chen Hyung!" 

 

Yep Chen goes to our school he is my childhood friend along with his group EXO 

 

I smile at the picture. Chen an Min Kyu look so adorable together as they hug.

 

Eunhye pouts and whispers into my ear, "I get the feeling he likes goof ball Chen better than me! Like can you believe it!"

 

I giggle at eunhye reaction.

 

"Hey Chen hyung, can we pull pranks again? And do awesome !"

 

I frown, "Min Kyu!"

 

"Sorry. But nonna you always yell that when you stub your toe!"

 

I sigh and Eunhye and Chen laugh at the thought.

 

"Of course Min Kyu! I even know who our next victim will be." Chen smiles mischievously. 

 

The two go of and continue to do there pranks.

 

 

Edited