Chapter 4

Bully | Jungkook

Mira POV

 

"Mira! Is this what you have been doing!" angry Umma asks.

 

"N-" 

 

"Mira! Your grounded for 2 weeks......now this shouldn't be happening or else," she gives me a death glare as I nod. 

 

"Seriously, at you're age with a boy in your room...I never did such...yeah I never did such acts!"

 

She turns her back to leave and I roll my eyes, oh please Umma you and I both know you would be oh so carefree around boys. And she didn't even bother to listen to me! Ugh! Umma please! 

 

Soon she heads downstairs after muttering some mores curse words. I breath hard and rub my head, it's all that Jungkook's fault! That jerkass! What a...what a godly handsome spooky brat!

 

As I was about to lean on the wall pain shoots up my back then I remember the bruise I must have got because Jungkook. The memory of him pushing me against the wall causes me to blush rapidly and I curse myself for doing so!

 

I walk over to my bed and stub my toe on the nightstand and Yelp in pain, "ow! Ow! Ow!"

 

"Noona can you stop being so noisy I'm trying to steal a picture of Jungeun !" Min Kyu  yells from his room.

 

Ugh that brother of mine! His sister is dying here and he's trying to steal glances of a girl! Ugh what a ing brat!

 

 

Suddenly my mom calls me.

 

"Mira my friend will come tomorrow night dress nicely!" she shouts as I annoyedly shout 'yes' back.

 

I come out of the bathroom from freshly taking a shower and I change into my ratty night wear. I go near my bed and I spot a cockroach near the nightstand.

 

 

Enemy spotted.

 

 

******

 

"Mira I love yo-" 

 

There goes my alarm tuning my dream of Jungkook confessing his love to me wait what...never mind! 

 

How...how could I have such an embarrassing dream! Never! Never will I let this become reality! Never will I lose to a bully! I won't ever stoop that low!

 

 

"Noona get ready you're late!" Min Kyu yells from downstairs.

 

After Jungkook's assault and battling a stupid cockroach for my bed, I ended up sleeping really late.

 

Oh ! School starts in ten minutes! I change into my uniform and quickly put my hair into a ponytail without brushing it. I head to the bathroom and quickly brush my teeth.

 

Stupid Jungkook! I have to stop thinking about him! I hate him! That's right I-I absolutely despise him!

 

"Bye Umma!" I yell as I hurry out the house.

 

I run out of the house ma style cold autumn wind whips my face harshly.

 

Why do I think about Junkgook so much? Why me? Why does he bully me?

 

Ten minutes later I reach the school. I open the classroom door and something sticky falls on me. The sticky oozes down my back and I shudder at how cold it is.

 

I close my as I hear Jungkook and his friend laughing their asses off. The rest of the class has there heads down not even looking up. It breaks my heart that twelve years of trust and friendship can break us in merely seconds because of one idiot.

 

I finally open my eyes as the slime falls more on me, I glare at jungkook who has his smirk on his face.

 

I run to the nearest washroom as Eunhye follows me. 

 

 

"Mira-ah let me help you clean," Eunhye says.

 

"Don't, just don't. I can do it myself."

 

Eunhye sadly looks at me.

 

"Why me?!" I whine.

 

"It will be over soon don't worry," she assures me. 

 

 

 

I don't believe her.

 

 

I open my hair Eunhye offers her extra uniform but I decline, washing my hair and my uniform.

 

"Open you're hair, you're hair would smell if you put it in a ponytail," Eunhye says as I sigh and open it.

 

"Okay let's go Mrs.Lee would kill us if we are late," I say as we speed walk to the class.

 

We hurry and sit in our seats.

 

During the lesson I don't pay attention to anything.

 

I'm such a hypocrite. I told Jungeun that she should tell someone or stand up for herself. Who am I to say that? I can't even stand up for myself. 

 

 

Suddenly I feel eyes on me so I turn to see who it is.....it's Jungkook he looks at me and his lips, oh ! I look away since I am heavily blushing. I don't understand! 

 

"God why?" I mumble to my self.

 

*****

 

As me and Eunhye were walking through the hallway Someone trips me and I fell face first 

 

"Opps I didn't see," Jungkook of course him gosh!

 

I've had it. 

 

I've absolutely had it today.

 

Tears well up in my eyes but I refuse to cry!

 

I look up at Jungkook and his gang. I glare at him with tears about to drop. My lip quivers as I look at him with pure hatred. 

 

Jungkook's gang stops laughing and looks at me with surprise and Jungkook looks at me with utter shock.

 

 

*****

 

I walk home alone after leaving Eunhye at her house.

 

"Mom I am home!" I yell.

 

"Go get ready the guests will be arriving soon," she yells form the kitchen a so run upstairs to get dressed.

 

( outfit in the media ) 

 

I run downstairs to see Min Kyu all dressed up so I run to him and ruffle his hair as he glares at me.

 

"Mom when are the-" 

 

*ding dong * 

 

"MIRA open the door!" my mom yells as I run to open it.

 

I open the door to see a beautiful women who looks like my moms age with Jungeun and Jungkook. 

 

Wait what!

 

"Hello ajumma," I say as she smiles at me 

 

"Oh Jisoo your here," my mom comes and hugs the lady who happens to be JUNGKOOKS mother!

 

"Unnie!!!" Jungeun shouts as she hugs me she can only reach my stomach so I hug her back.

 

Jungkook looks up and smirks sending shivers down my spine. I am not going to fall for that smirk or smile anymore.

 

"Oh come in, oh wait aren't you the one who came to Mira's room yes-" Min Kyu interrupts mom.

 

"Mom" he whines as he has blush all over his cheeks.

 

"Come in," my mom says as we all sit down.

 

As we all sit down I have to bring snacks out because my mom said so, awesome! (note the sarcasm)

 

I came back from the kitchen and kept the food in the table and I look for a seat........ which happens to be next to Jungkook!

 

Oh dear god! Why must you put me through such trials! 

 

I slowly walk to the seat not letting Jungkook know I am there. Hopefully he doesn't notice. Hopefully.

 

"I can see you," he whispers loud enough for me to hear I freeze. No way am I letting him intimidate me!

 

But I shrug it off and sit with my head high. I don't like sitting next to him cause I hate him more then the depths of hell! 

 

 

I let my head wonder into thought I really shouldn't be thinking about right now.

 

I wonder why he bullies people?

 

Is he hiding something...scratch that someone huh? 

 

I should turn of my detective mode.

 

"So Mira, I heard Jungkook and you go to the same school?" Mrs.Jeon asks.

 

"Ahh yes," and what hell it is too. 

 

"I hope he doesn't bother people?" Mrs.Jeon sips her tea.

 

"No he doesn't ,he's actually pretty popular amongst girls," I say of course people will be attracted to him since he dated every girl expect the ones in my class.

 

"Are you guys dating? " Mrs. Jeon suddenly asks our of the blue, making me and Jungkook choke.

 

"No. No. we don't even talk so how can we..." I laugh nervously.

 

"Ah to bad you two look good together," she says sadly as I glance at Min Kyu who is blushing while Jungeun herself is blushing.

 

Oh if only they knew.

 

"You kids go to the game room downstairs," my mom says as the kids meaning me Junkgook Min Kyu and Jungeun we all head downstairs.

 

Jungeun plays with me while Min Kyu plays with Jungkook. I hope he doesn't teach him bad stuff.

 

"Jungeun I'll go bring some dolls from room okay stay here," I say to her as she nods while playing with Dora.

 

As I reach my room I turn of the lights and start looking for dolls

 

 "...ah ha found them."

 

I tried reaching my hand to the box but it didn't work so I took a stool and stood on it , I take the box out and my feet slips making me fall but the impact didn't come. Instead, long arms string around my waist and engulf me.... this can't be Min Kyu he can't even reach my height yet then......

 

I open my eyes to see Jungkook smirking.

 

I wiggle my self out the mess.

 

"Did you follow me?" I ask dumbly.

 

"Follow you who, I just came here because min kyu wanted cars, " he says boredly.

 

"Oh okay," I say as I make my way to the game room.

 

, , ! Why would I even ask that!

 

Wow Mira, you're great at making a fool out of yourself!

 

"Min ky-" I stop right there I saw Min Kyu and Jungeun playing TOGETHER!

 

As Jungkook was about to enter, I stop him as he raises his eyebrows and I point to the two kids playing.

 

He stupidly peeks his head out a bit too much and I yank him back.

 

"You idiot! Don't ruin there moment!"

 

Jungkook looks at me with a glare and harshly pushes me to the wall.

 

"Ugh..." I yelp.

 

"You dare call me an idiot?"

 

His eyes flare with fury.

 

"You call me and idiot?"

 

He bangs his fist into the wall beside me .

 

I jump at the harsh noise made.

 

Tears threaten to fall, but they wouldn't dare.

 

Jungkook looks at my frightened face and his features soften.

 

I-I really so scared. 

 

Why? 

 

Why do I fear him? 

 

Jungkook looks at me with a soft gentle look and he starts getting closer to my face.

 

Wait, no no no! This is wrong. Whatever this is. 

 

Before I can even push him away I hear the door bell save me.

 

Pushing Jungkook away I open the door. 

 

Outside stands a clown with balloons in his hands.

 

"What the-"

 

Mrs.Jeon comes to the door, "ah yes, Mira, I invited a clown over to entertain you all."

 

What. The. .

 

No way! 

 

Is this women mental? 

 

Before I can even comment I hear a bunch of kids running in the hallway.

 

"What-"

 

"Oh yes, that's ALL of Jungeon's friends."

 

"Wh-where's Umma?"

 

"She's gone out, she'll be back very soon."

 

No way in hell am I going to be able to explain all of this to Umma.

 

And is this woman ing crazy?  

 

What am I thinking! Its jungkook's family of course they are crazy!

 

Oh dear god, kamisama, Buddha, anyone!

 

 

Edited