TWO

The Partnership
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This had to be the worst day of my entire life. Just a few days ago we were doing so well with our business, but here today, I’m in the meeting room waiting for the Oh company to arrive. Oh how much I wanted to slap your face with your bean bag, Byun Baekhyun. I gritted silently.

 

I glanced up at the clock to see it pointing to half past 1. Great, he’s late. I groaned silently, beginning to regret my decision.

 

Why did I have to agree with all of this? Oh right, I didn’t agree.

 

Unlike me, I shifted my gaze to the others who were fixedly peering on the door expectantly, their eyes sparkling as if in trance. And here I am biting my lips in frustration at the sight of them. It’s just a ing door.

 

Rubbing my forehead a bit too roughly, I then heard a knock before a voice followed in an excuse to enter the room. I glanced one last time at the others giving them a fixed and stern glare before granting them to enter.

 

I heard a gasp from Jongdae, who had his mouth wide open. I glared at him unknowingly, telling him to stay polite and professional. Weirdly, the guy beside Mr. Oh, who I suppose is his secretary, was staring back at Jongdae who equally had his mouth wide open too. I furrowed my eyebrows and scrunched my nose at this weird interaction.

 

“You’re late,” I said in an attempt to hide my annoyance, though it lingers slightly at my words.

 

Mr. Oh and his secretary entered the room and took a seat politely at their designated seats, though I caught the gaze of his secretary taking a peek at Jongdae again before sitting. “I’m sorry, there was an urgent situation I had to deal with.” Mr. Oh apologized politely yet professionally.

 

The amount of integrity and authority was clear evidence in him, his figure oozing out with leadership that I had no choice but to slightly be intimidated.

 

I sighed again, “Let’s just start the meeting.” The others nodded and revert their attention back to Mr. Oh. Typical.

 

“As I was saying, I had proposed to Ms. Yoon about my offer in a partnership..” he paused for a short while and locked gaze with me, before his mouth tilted up into a beautiful smirk, “and in which she had agreed and accepted my offer.”

 

I opened my mouth to object his words, but before I can even utter a single word, the others beat me to it.

 

The others immediately cheered, Chanyeol was the most excited, as his face broke out into a wide grin, howling even in excitement. “Ohmygosh yessss!!!!!” Henry and Amber were fist-bumping each other aggressively, Minah was still sighing dreamily at Mr. Oh this whole time, even Suho was starting to giggle happily.

 

They.. are not my people, I repeat, not my people!

 

 

oHh...MYGOD SOMEONE SAVE ME FROM THIS EMBARRASSMENT..

 

I stared at them at most feeling ashamed and embarrassed for having such childish people working at the company. I shifted my gaze uncomfortably yet carefully to Mr. Oh, who yet too was looking at them. But instead of his usual stern and cold looking face, his face too broke out into a small grin, chuckling slightly at the sight.

 

I sighed in relieved, at least he wasn’t pissed off at this childish behavior. I can’t even control these people anymore, it's like they forgot who the boss is any longer.

 

I finally cleared my throat and a few seconds later they all returned back to their natural state, out of their wild jungle personality, remaining back into their own composure. I glanced back at Jongdae who still had his gaze fixed at Mr. Oh’s secretary. Okay, what is going on in here??

 

Mr. Oh cleared his throat to continue speaking again, “And therefore from now on, we all shall be working together. Since I haven’t really introduced myself properly yet, my name is Oh Sehun, I shall now be one of your boss in this partnership, and this is my secretary,” He pointed his hands at his secretary who was standing beside him, weirdly had his eyes looking down to the floor instead of us,

 

“Kim Minseok.”

 

I gasped this time. “W-wait, aren’t you..” I stopped talking abruptly, my mind was still blown away by this fact. No wonder, Jongdae had his eyes on him this whole time. “J-Jongdae?” I glanced back and forward to Jongdae and this Minseok guy. I’ve never met him personally but I’ve known about him since Jongdae had told me a lot about him. But not about this! The others soon gasped too, realizing what I had meant. They too had heard about this guy from Jongdae, though not much and often but they were aware of his name.

 

Sehun, on the other hand, was confused. He had just introduced his secretary, why is this a problem?

 

“Yes, He’s my boyfriend.” Surprisingly Minseok spoke out, this time with a smile on his face. I can actually tell he’s excited about this partnership, knowing that Jongdae is my secretary and that now he can meet him often. This time Sehun was the one who gasped, completely shocked at the fact.

 

Why is this hilarious? First, it was Jongdae and Minseok who gasped because they were too shocked at meeting each other unexpectedly. Then it was me who gasped when Mr. Oh introduced his name, not believing that it was actually Minseok, Jongdae’s boyfriend. And then the others started gasping too realizing what I had meant to conclude. Now, it’s Sehun who gasped, having no idea of what’s going on and finally realizing that his secretary is gay and that his boyfriend is coincidently my secretary. OKay.. what was that?

 

“I missed you!!”

 

Minseok slightly ran to Jongdae and gave him a tight hug, his arms were like steel, firm and rigid around Jongdae, that weirdly I felt suffocated even though it wasn’t me who received the hug. I stood beside them awkwardly. All pairs of eyes were at the couple, silently gaping.

 

“O-okay, can we just get this meeting started?” I quietly asked, breaking the silent.

 

At last, Minseok peeled his arms away from Jongdae, and I actually caught Jongdae breathed out an inaudible sigh in relieved the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter