THREE

The Partnership
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Here we are having dinner together with all the crew, mine and Sehun’s.

 

And the moment I arrived at the restaurant– Sehun and his crew were already here, a seat–, my eyes were still widened and my mind was still blown away. I was a bit too shocked at the differences of both our crew. Sehun’s crew is just so.. so composed and calm and nice looking. Meanwhile, mine is just so...

 

“You don’t know how much I’m really excited to meet you all! Hi, my name is Chanyeol!”

 

Chanyeol went around to everyone in the table, vigorously shaking everyone’s hand in excitement. They all stared blankly at Chanyeol, unable to keep up with his enthusiasm.

 

...Loud and chaotic.


Yeah, that’s my crew everyone!

 

“Uhhh, hi?” One of Sehun’s crew greeted back, more of like a question.

 

Sehun chortled, he was shaking his head in disbelief, though there was a tinge of a smile in his lips. I guess he got used to my crew already after meeting them yesterday.

 

The rest of my crew nodded their head and greeted Sehun’s crew and they immediately returned the gesture. Everyone seems so.. nice here.

 

They all took a seat in their desired spot. Sehun stood up, before pulling out a chair and offered me to sit down. I thanked him and sat down. He pulled a chair beside me and took a seat too.

 

“Have you guys ordered?” I asked.

 

“Nope, not yet. We’re waiting for you guys.” Sehun grinned boyishly. This man right here needs to stop giving me that look, it's making my heart go insane. I looked away trying to hide my red and flustered face.

 

“Oh,” was all I replied.

 

The waitress came and handed out the menu book. There weren’t enough menu for everyone to look at, therefore we needed to share. And by that, Sehun grabbed a menu book and slid it in front of both of us. My senses were heightened when I felt his hand crept along and rested at the back of my chair as his eyes were focused on the menu book. I can smell the cologne radiating from him and I can’t help but internally swoon over this manly scent. I had a hard time concentrating on the menu as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck as he peered along the menu. This is too close!!

 

“Do you like this?” Sehun asked as he pointed at one of the dishes. With him so close to me, I hardly understood what he said and nodded dumbly.

 

“Let’s order this then, what else do you want?”

 

Again, my brain was still malfunctioning and I had a hard time interpreting what he was saying. So as a response, I only shrugged and bob my head.

 

“Uh.. anything is fine.” I unconsciously stared at his lips and quickly, I looked away, “I bet the orders have ordered a bunch of foods already. So yeah, I think it’ll be enough.”

 

“You sure?”

 

“Yeah, I’m sure. I know my crew so well.” I paused for a while and glanced at someone, a boy in particular. I made a face before continuing through my gritted teeth, though jokingly, “That boy especially.”

 

 

Yeah, you guessed it. Chanyeol. That mother effin boy ordered the whole restaurant!

 

“Huh?” Sehun hummed questioningly and gazed at the boy I was looking at before understanding what I was saying. “Oh, yeah obviously, who else.” He laughed. I laughed too listening to him laughing.

 

The waitress walked around the table and listed down our orders. I glanced around the table and everyone was preoccupied with one another, talking and chatting. And here I am wondering how everyone can get along so well quickly. Jongdae, who’s sitting beside me is obviously busy talking and showing PDA with Minseok.

 

I turned my head to Sehun and saw that he was already staring at me. I blushed at his gaze, “what?”

 

He smiled. “Nothing. I just never thought I get to work with you.”

 

I blushed even more. Okay, what was that?

 

Not wanting to be rude, I put out a smile and returned the words. “It’s a pleasure to be working with you too.”

 

He smiled even wider.

 

We stared at each other in silence, my whole mind is focused only on him, how deep and endless his gorgeous orbs are that I felt myself being pulled in.

 

I heard a cough beside me. Jongdae cleared his throat, and I was pulled back into reality. He wiggled out his eyebrows teasingly and I sent him a glare. He responded by chuckling, snorting at me. This guy I swear, if he hadn’t been my secretary he’d probably already be grilled like dead meat with me.

 

“So..” Sehun started as everyone at the table stopped talking. “We’ve discussed our plans for this partnership. We’re going to make a new product, which is going to be shoes. And it’s already settled.”

 

“Great!” One of Sehun’s crew answered.

 

The others, which are Sehun’s crew, also nodded in understanding. They simply smiled and stayed silent to listen.

 

 

WHy can’t my crew be like this??????

 

“So this dinner will be the mark as the start of our partnership.” Sehun brought up his glass of soju and raised it up in the air, “For our success of the product! Cheers!”

 

We all followed suit and clanked our glasses with each other, taking a huge gulp.

 

“Cheers!”

 

I blinked a few times as the liquid spread through my mouth down my throat. The strong taste of the soju made my head swirled a bit and unknowingly Sehun noticed it. “Are you okay?”

 

“Huh?” I turned my head to him, “Uh yeah I’m fine. Just.. a little tipsy I guess.”

 

He chuckled, his low voice rang in my ears that I began to love hearing. “You just took a gulp of it, not even a glass.” He lips stretched i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter