[V]

PHILOPHOBIA (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  Chapter 5 "Why do you smell like another man?" —— Sehun

Aejeong turned around, noticing the idiot known as Bai walking up to her. He putting his hand on the lockers beside her. She clutched her books tightly and blew the hair in her face. "So? Ready for that date?"He says, smirking at her. She slams the lockers shut,"It's not a date. And I already agreed to go, so yes, I am ready."


She said and put her hands on his chest, pushing him off her in annoyance. Ae jeong walked outside, the idiot, I mean, Bai following her as she walked up to her limo. She knocked the window and it was brought down. "I'm going out with a friend."She said to the driver and he nodded. 

 

"So we're friends now huh?"Bai said, cockily, smirking at her. Aejeong rolled her eyes,"Don't make me regret this more than I already do." He put his hands up in mock surrender.

 

"Fine, fine.."They walked into the school's parking lot where his ferarri was parked. Bai opened the door for Aejeong and let her in before closing it. "You really didn't need to do that."She mutters, slightly annoyed. "Hey. I mean, Chivalry isn't dead right?"He says, smirking again.  

 

The ride was mostly silent until Bai started talking about the gossip at school. Aejeong could really care less about what he had to say about the students who liked to study and what other nonsense people spread. She merely just glanced out the window, watching the scenery and tuned him out. "...anyways.. my parents are going to the ball that the Lee family is hosting..."And soon, ae jeong was interested.  

 

"Really? Did your parents talk to you about it?"Ae jeong asked, curious to what her parents were trying. She had a theory but she wanted to prove it first. And if Bai had the info, she was willing to talk to him to get to it. maybe this trip won't be  a waste of time She thinks, happily "Not much. I wasn't paying attention."Bai said, turning into a lot. or not, Aejeong blew a piece of hair out of her face in annoyance. useless. 

 

They walked out of the car and walked side by side. "This... is called a fes-ti-val."Bai said and pronunciated it so that Ae jeong could hear the word properly. "I know what a festival is, Bai. I'm not like those rich bimbos you take out."Aejeong scoff and crossed her arms. "Well.. I suppose you aren't"He said and lead her around. Bai often took out girls to a 'commoners' place and taught them things about it, making the girls think that he's super smart and charming but in reality, he was just as smart as they were.

 

Now Ae jeong, she knew better than that. She had often ran away from home to festivals and to the markets around there. Of course, her handmaid would always be able to find  her so she would always get home safely. 

 

With no choice but to comply, she followed Bai around. "What are you planning to do?"She asked the boy. "I was thinking of playing some games, winning you a bunch of stuffed animals, and then eating at a stand for dinner. Maybe a kiss after I drop you off at home."He replied, checking out a girl that passed them making Ae jeong scoff. "Seriously?"She questioned.

 

"What? It's not like you and I are a thing. And like you said, we're friends."He said, grinning at her. 

 

"I never said or ever indicated that we were a thing. But I thought you said before that this was a date. You shouldn't be looking at other people when you're on a date with someone, you know? It's called common sense."Ae jeong said, rolling her eyes. "Aw.. You th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter