[II]

PHILOPHOBIA (hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
   Chapter II "Kris, could you at least try to help?" —— Suho

Once Aejeong got home, a maid rushed to her, "The masters wish to speak to you. It's urgent."She said and hastily grabbed Aejeong's bag from her, "I will take your bag up to your room for you. Aejeong nodded and internally groaned, making her way to the office once again. What do they have to tell me now that they couldn't have told me earlier this morning?! She makes her way in the familiar hall, each step strangely pulling her towards the door.  

 

Once she got near the office, she could hear muffled voices. guests.. She knocks on the door, lightly. "Come in."she hears her father's voice. It was much more merrily and Aejeong's theory was confirmed. There were guests. She walked in and looked around the room. What surprised her was the amount of people in the room. 4 boys, around her age sat in the chairs in front of her parents desks. "Hello Father. Mother. The maid sent me up to speak to you."Aejeong said, briskly. She stood by the door, stiff. All six heads turned to look at the girl. 

 

Her mother shot her a warning look. "Ah yes. This is our daughter,  Kim Ae Jeong. She will be going to school with you all."Her father said and made a gesture to her. "Hello, nice to meet you.."Aejeong says with a fake smile, dipping her head a bit. "Wu Yi Fan. But I prefer that you call me Kris."One of the boys said, stood up and shook her hand though not once did he meet her eyes. 

 

"I'm Lu Han."A baby faced boy said and smirked at the girl. "I'm Kim Minseok but people call me Xiumin."Another boy said. 

 

"Hello, I'm Kim Junmyeon. Please, call me Suho."The other said. "Our brothers must be around your house somewhere... I'm terribly sorry for any inconvience."Suho said and bowed to Aejeong's parents. "Oh, it's no problem! Our maids will clean it if anything ever happens."Her mother said, smiling at them. 

 

Aejeong hated when they acted like this. She hated how she had to act like this. It was fake, all an act. Just so her parents can gain something for their own personal gain. "Aejeong, you will be guiding them and helping them throughout the school year."Her father said, snapping her out of her thoughts.

 

She mentally rolled her eyes. Aejeong hated when he commanded her like this. But she couldn't do anything but to obey him. "Yes, sir."She said and bowed her head. "We must talk to our daughter, if you may."Her mother said and made a gesture to the door. "Oh yes, we will go find our brothers and meet you at the dining hall later. And, thank you for lending your guest house to us."Suho said, smiling and stood up to leave. "If you ever find yourself lost please ask a maid or a butler."Her father said and they nodded. 

 

"Mother, who are they?"Aejeong asks sternly. "Listen here, brat. They are sons of one of the most wealthiest businessmen in Korea. You better play nice. We're trying to make a partnership with them. Maybe, if you're lucky enough, you can snag one of them."Her mother said and glared at her. 

 

"You are dismissed."Her father said and waved his hand.

 

"But--"

 

"You. Are. Dismissed."Her father repeated and she saw a glint in his eyes. "Oh, and one more thing. You better take care of them. One wrong move and there goes our future partnership." Aejeong couldn't do anything but sigh. She knew that she wouldn't get off the hook easily. She looked down and clenched her fists,"Yes, father."

 

She turns around walked out the door. She started to head to her room when she had bumped into someone. "Kim Ae Jeong, right?"The person said. "Ah, yes that's me.. Luhan, right?" 

 

"That's my name, don't wear it out."He said and smirked. Aejeong loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter