The other side

My Sweet Bad Boy

-Jongin POV-

   I woke up from my slumber and I remembered that I have spent the damn night at Jonghyun house. I search for my phone and check my message which is I found a lot of message from Wendy. I feel she’s so annoying sometimes and it makes me doesn’t want to read her damn text. Then, I look at below of her text and I found my chat with Jongdae. I open it because I remembered that I only reply him with single words of “Good” which it is not my real intention to replying him that because I was drunk. I look at Jongdae and I found him so fragile and it makes me feel guilty for leaving him like that yesterday. That is why, I call and texts him to know where is he. “Hey Jongin, get the off this bed” said Jonghyun and kicks me off  the bed. “ow” I fall and whine over it. “Man, I just realize that the beer last night was a devil”. I look at the bottle of beer beside the sleeping Minho and indeed, it was full of satan.

   After a few minutes, I get up and sober up at the toilet. But before that I shout to Jonghyun about “Breakfast” and he only  nod. After finishing of my shower, I go downstairs to eat breakfast. “Hey Jong, sit here” said Minho and sit beside him. My phone keep on ringing and I am very annoyed of it because Wendy spam me. “Reply her back dude” said Jonghyun as he serves the breakfast on the plate. I sigh and open her message and I was right because she ask me about something that is not worth talking. I mean who the hell want to talk about  “mathematic at my house, class has been cancelled today” which is I hate doing something and I personally hate mathematic. Not only that, she is always pushing me to do something that I am not. Back to her message that showed the class has been cancelled, so I ask her “Why?” , She reply “The party are held today”. I am in shock when I read her texts. “What happen?” ask Minho, “The party has been moved today” and they scream which is I know exactly why they are screaming because we are the commitee yet we haven’t do anything. “Quick! Call Yuri” said Jonghyun , “Oh call the other idiots too” said Minho, “You guys has hands too, just called them” I said to them.

   After the event of crisis, we have buy everything we need except for the Ice cube. I look at the time that shows two in the afternoon on my watch while we’re still on the road because of this traffic jam. My phone is ringing and I look at my phone screen and I see that Jongdae is replying something on the group. “I have buy the Ice cube” texts him. “Hey, Jong ask him what kind of Ice cube he bought”. I immediately call him and as soon as the phone get connected. “What?”  Is the first word that he speaks. “What kind of Ice cube did you buy?” I ask him. “It is an Ice cube”; “I mean is it the crystal one?” I said again firmly. “What is that?”, “You don’t know it?”, “Yes, what the is that?”, “Oh god, don’t you check the group?” I said uncounsiously raising my tone. He mute for a moment.  “Yah! You guys doesn’t mention it again” He starts raising his tone, which is affecting me to get rage too. “What? It’s your fault why don’t you check the group”, “well, sorry I have been busy with my life”, “I don’t give a care”, “I don’t want you to care too”, I feel this conversation is useless if i continue so i decided to surrender “Fine, find a knife or something to break that damn thing Jongdae”, “Why don’t you carry it? I mean it looks like you still on the damn house”, “There’s no such a thing here”, “How can a human doesn’t have a knife!” He ended the calls before I answer it back. My friends ask me for what happen and I tell them. I keep on calling him but he rejected my call. “Let me try it” said Yuri. Yuri called him and immediately got answered. Yuri then tell me that Jongdae has mad with me and I admit too, why am I doing that to him.

   Later on, we’re arrive at the party, I can see that Jongdae ha already here and he gives the Ice to Yuri. He doesn’t even bother to see me or talk to me even though I really want to talk to him. “Don’t space out Jongin, help me with this” said Minho and Chanyeol who brings a large grill. I helped them and then Yuri call me for discussing something. I learned that the party purpose has been violated because the lecturer are mad and there is no point of this party. “Btw, go and talk to Jongdae” Yuri said and leave me. After that, I see Jongdae coming to my way but my damn friend Sehun pulls me before he speaks something. “what the hell man” I said upsetly, “what are you getting mad of? Shut up and grill this thing with me” He starts to grill and give me one of the sausage. I look at Jongdae again but he has already go to his group. I also realize that he want to ask me about the drink but here I am, I can’t even tell him about it.

   After an hour of the party, I notice that Jongdae is standing on the corner for long, so I decided to go to him. “Hey” I called him but He doesn’t respone. “Jongdae” I called him again and he look at me, half confused. “What?” He answer with his defensive tone. “Do you want to dip it?” I offer him the sauce. “Yeah, I want it” He dip his sausage and then go back to his group.  I actually really hate with his group, well not just me but everyone is because they are so nerd and anti- social while Jongdae is a neutral one and like to socialize. I wonder how can Jongdae likes to be friend with them. I know that Heechul and Hyoyeon are smarts and talented but their personality isn’t. Why can’t they be like Jongdae, his smarts and like to socialize to anyone. “Have you speak to him?” Yuri said. “I don’t get a chance to” I said, “Well make that chance then” Yuri said and leave me.

   I starts to think about what am I suppose to do for Jongdae to talk to me. I look at him and I come up with an idea. “Hey” I grabbed his hand and make him see me. “What?” He replied with feeling of annoyed. “Look at my eyes” I said and look at his eyes. “For what” He said and still doesn’t want to see my eyes. “Just look at my eyes” and he starts to look at my eyes. Now I realize he has a beautiful eyes and I swear I never do this to any of my girlfriend. “What do you see? I ask him and I look at his eyes deeper. Then he said “You”, “Thats right, In your eyes you will only see me and think about me”, I feel my heartbeat increasing, “While in my eyes, I only see you and think about you” I feel embarass and feel happy at the same time. I can’t believe I said those words to Jongdae.

   As soon as I said my words, I walk away because I’m afraid of Jongdae reaction. “What happen to you?” ask Chanyeol, “O-oh nothing” I distract myself with speaking absurptly. A few moment later, I look at Jongdae again and I see him sits in the corner. I starts to walk to him but he doesn’t respond me or even anybody. Soon the party is ended and I see that Jongdae immediately go home without saying anything to anyone. “Am I do something wrong again?” I talk to myself. “What did you do?” Yuri ask and keep asking me as we enter the car. “Tell me Jongin what did you do to him?”, “I tell him a nicest word to say I think, just ask him”. “He won’t tell me, if it’s about you”, I marked her answer “About me?”, she looks confused, “Does he always talk to me?”, “I don’t know he never told me about it, so shut up and reconsile with Jongin”. I rest my head on the door and fell asleep.

   “Kim Jongdae, I’m sorry.” Is the last word that I can say.

 

 

NOTE : PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT ALSO SUGGESTION BELOW :)

PLEASE BE PATIENT IF IT'S BORING, THE NEXT PART WILL BE SOMETHING FRESH :D