Coincidence?

My Sweet Bad Boy

   On the next day, Jongdae decided to go to the mall. He wants to refreshing himself and search for a clothe for the small party next week. “let me texts someone, who wants to join to the mall” he texts his friends but unfortunately no one available, so he’s going to go there alone.

   Upon arriving at the mall, Jongdae takes a good walk around the mall. He starts going to the high end place but ended up still thingking to buy it. He founds a good clothe, it is a blue—red colors sweater with a cute patterns in it but he doesn’t know what kind of pant to wear. After walking aroung,  He starting to get tired and decided to eat.

   He look around the foodcourt and found a good ramen shop. He walks to the shop but someone bump into him and make Jongdae fall. “Oh, sorry” The person said and help Jongdae to stand up but when their eyes met, Jongdae is in his shock state. It is Kim Jongin. “Jongdae?” Jongin said and smile at him. Jongdae who is still stunned by Kim Jongin face start to coming to his sense.

   “Ah, Jongin, what are you doing?” He said, “I’m just refreshing, are you alone?” Jongin said, “yes, i’m alone, what about you?”, “same, it’s boring”, “Did you not get used to being alone at the mall?”, “Yeah, but I don’t know,  I just want to go out”. “Oh.. I see”. Both of them are gone for a silence, until Jongin ask something. “Can.. I go with you?” , Jongdae who is in heaven upon hearing that request immediately say “yes” to him. “Okay, so where do you want to go?”, “Ah, i want to eat ramen”, “Good I’m hungry too but i don’t like ramen”. Jongin said, “Oh, really? Tell me what do you like?”, “Rice”, “Only rice?”, “I want to eat rice”, “I’ll be fine of anything actually, you can decide it Jongin”. “But i want to try ramen too”, “then let’s eat that”, “But I want rice”, “That place have rice too”, “Really? But it’s japanese, I’m afraid the taste will be weird”, Jongdae actually feels Jongin so cute at this moment but thank’s to god Jongdae has his devil side that he can’t control so he say “ Jongin, make up your mind, I’m hungry and I do want to eat rice too actually, so let’s go over there and don’t complaint anymore”. Jongin can only shut his mouth while looking at Jongdae. “Sorry” Jongin said and makes Jongdae guilty about what he said, “It’s fine forgive my devil’s side, I can’t control it”.

   Later on they eat fried rice at the restaurant in foodcourt. “So, Jongdae about your devil side”, “yes, what is it?”, “Is that why sometimes you look so mean and sometimes you look  sissy?”, “Sort of, but my feminime side is more dominant”, “I can see that”, “But I considered myself as a devil because I can change from sweet to bitter,” True”, “But please don’t get me wrong even though people called me sissy but I’m not a and never will I think like that. “It’s hard to believe but I can see you have a different vibe”, “Thank you for understanding until deep in your heart”  The order come and the waiter place their food on the table. Both of them say thank you and eat the food. “Jongin, what do you like the most in the world?” Jongdae ask suddenly,”I love my photography”, “Beside that, I already know about it”, “How do you know?”, Jongdae almost choke because he never spoke this matter with Jongin, all he do is stalking him. “I can see your IG” , “Oh right”, Good thing, Jongdae knew that Jongin is a little bit stupid and stubborn so he will make a short answer.

   “Can I ask you something?” Jongin ask, “Shoot”, “Do you like Jonghyun?”, Jongdae feels shock at his question, “What do you mean?”, “ I mean like where you like girls?”, “Oh that?, unfortunately I don’t, I’ve only considered him as friend, but Jonghyun and his friends taked a wrong way of my doing”, “Really?, “Yes, which one do you believe Jongin? Me or them? Because you hear from my side too which is me as the subject of the conversation. Jongin thinks about it, “That’s true, but I don’t know which one should I believe”, “But I appreciate you Jongin, because you ask this straight-forward rather than the people who only can gossip without knowing the truth”.

   “That’s right, well I just want to ask that”, Jongin has finish his food. “But Jongin, I just want to say this to you”, “what is it?”, “I trust you even if people said that your a bad guy, but in my eyes your still a good guy”, Jongin feel his heart beating and heat for a moment because of Jongdae statement.  “So please don’t change”.

 

Note : Leave a comment below and forgive the grammar mistake ^^