Chapter Six

Choices

It was a stressful morning. Naeun didn’t tell Eunji what happened. The older girl just waited for Naeun to calm down. She didn’t force her to speak up because she knows Naeun’s not going to tell her anyway. The younger girl is not the type to share what she’s thinking. It will all just stay in her curious mind. She is like this ever since. It is in her personality.

The six girls are in the living room, watching the television. They considers it bonding since they can’t go outside and play ‘cause they are idols. No one knows, danger can be just a meter away from them. Their safety should be put first.

Chorong and Bomi are sitting on their four-seater couch together, of course. Just the two of them. Namjoo’s sitting down on the carpet and eating some chips. Hayoung is beside Namjoo leaning on her. From time to time, her eyes switches from the television to her phone, from her phone to the television. Eunji’s comfortably lying down on the one-seater couch that was on the right of Chorong and Bomi. She’s not watching like the others. She’s focused on a certain view. Her gaze was on Naeun the whole time. Worry and ‘this feeling’ is felt. Naeun on the other hand, is sitting a little bit far beside Namjoo. She’s leaning her back on Chorong’s knees and she’s playing, twisting a ring on her finger. She is fine now but the members can tell that she will not pay attention to anything or to anyone. This is what worries Eunji.

“Ah unnie, this is boring” said the bored Hayoung. “Let’s just watch movies.” she added.

“Alright.” agreed Bomi.

“As long as it’s not a horror movie.” suggested Chorong quickly.

“Unnie, there’s still sun outside. Don’t be scared. It’s alright.” said Namjoo cheering her eldest unnie.

“Waa~ Namjoo-ya! What do you need from Chorong-unnie?” smirked Eunji who noticed Namjoo’s behavior. Everyone in the group except for Naeun grabs the chance to scare their unnie if there’s an opportunity. It’s kind of their play for the dongsaengs only. Eunji knows Namjoo’s going to ask for something from their Rong-unnie after they watch the movie.

“Sshhh unnie.” silenced Namjoo and moved her eyebrows up and down with a naughty smile on her lips. Eunji’s lips curved up with her famous motherly smile. She looked down and moved her head side by side. “She’s still a kid.” thought Eunji.

“Ugh fine.” gave up Chorong.

“It’s okay, unnie. So that you’ll hug me when you get scared.” whispered Bomi. Chorong looked and scanned the younger’s eyes. It seems like she has other wishes.

“And later at night I know you won’t be able to sleep so I’ll sleep with you, unnie.” added Bomi.

“And then after that?” asked Chorong. They’re exchanging talks softly. It’s more of like they are exchaging breaths with words.

“Ohhh unnie~~ what are you thinking?” defended Bomi. Bomi replied a little louder which attracted four pairs of eyes looking at her.

“Bomi-unnie Chorong-unnie, you have the whole night. Do it later. We won’t bother.” instructed Namjoo. She removed her gaze from Bomi and waited for Hayoung to finish putting the dvd.

“See unnie~ they know.” said Bomi casually as she wrapped one arm around her girlfriend’s shoulder. Chorong hit her not because she has desires but because the younger ones heard her.

“Oh my god.” expressed the shocked maknae.

“I didn’t really mean that, unnie. I didn’t know that you actually had a plan to do it later.” said Namjoo surprised.

Eunji cracked up. She wasn’t able to control her laughter that made Chorong hide behind her girlfriend’s shoulder. Bomi just giggled while looking at her cute Chorong. She then and tapped Chorong’s thigh to give her the signal that the movie is starting already.

“Oh now who’s this?” asked Hayoung annoyingly after hearing the sound of their doorbell.

“I’ll get it.” said Chorong. It was her way to escape embarrassment.

She opened the door and met their manager. She lead his way inside. “I’ll get my groceries done today. Do you want to buy something?” asked their manager.

“3 orders of chicken please” said Eunji.

“Okay. What else?”

“Colas, I guess.” said Chorong after not getting a response from the girls who’s busy watching.

“Coffee for me.” Naeun finally talked.

“You heard her.” Chorong looked at their manager with a smile.

“Ah!” Before the manager can go out, he went back. It seems like he remembered something.

“I’m also going to the maintenance. Do you have any broken things here?” asked the manager.

“Maintenance?” asked Namjoo confused.

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“My doorknob is broken. I’m gonna tell them so that they can fix it as soon as possible. It was broken since last week. Not only my doorknob actually. The CEO’s and your stylist’s doorknobs too. The president find this really suspicious because our doorknobs got broken on the same day. He thought maybe it was a fan trying to find you. Unfortunately, the CCTV wasn’t working on that day too. We can’t know what really happened.” explained the manager.

“PFFFT!!” Hayoung and Eunji bursted out lauging hardly. Namjoo covered preventing chips to fall down. Even Naeun who was quiet all along is grinning, finding this hilarious.

“Why?” the manager confusedly asked.

“Maybe there’s something broken in Chorong-unnie’s room!” said Namjoo who’s now laughing unstoppably.

“Ya!!” exclaimed Chorong and the girls laughed even more.

“What?” Clearly, the manager doesn’t understand a thing. He shouldn’t know it. It should forever be their secret. Chorong and Bomi are looking guilty but they’re trying to be composed in front of their manager.

“Nothing’s broken now. Tomorrow, oppa. Come back. For sure, there’ll be something broken tomorrow. In Chorong-unnie’s room.” said the maknae who’s enjoying the moment.

“Ugh anyways, nothing?”The girls didn’t mind him. “Alright. Always be careful, girls.” he added.

“Okay, oppa.” Chorong replied covering her red cheeks.

“Are you sick?”

“No no, I’m not!” said Chorong and then she politely shooed their manager.

After the manager went out, Bomi quickly went to Chorong.

“Bomi-ya, don’t do it. You might break our door!” shouted Eunji without looking at Bomi.

“No, I’m not!! Haha” replied Bomi.

“Why?” said Chorong to Bomi who approached her.

“Unnie, I totally forgot the CCTV.” whispered Bomi as she back hugged her girlfriend.

“It’s good that it was not working that time.” Chorong said. “If it is, oh my god. We won’t have this little free time.” she added. Bomi then planted a kiss behind Chorong’s ear.

“Don’t start it, Bom-ah.” said Chorong closed eyes. She can’t help but to close her eyes because of the tingling feeling Bomi brought.

 

*knock knock*

 

It was not from their door but from Naeun who knocked on their kitchen table. The two older girls immediately stood beside each other and pretended like nothing happened.

“Unnies, I saw you and I’m kind of used to it so don’t look down.” said Naeun.

“Ah...” Bomi scratched the back part of head.

“Unnie, can I talk to Chorong-unnie for a while?” asked Naeun directly to Bomi.

“Okay. One condition.”

“Huh?”

“Just remember, she’s mine.”

“Ah!! Bom-ah!!” Chorong exclaimed.

“Yes, unnie. She’s all yours.” said Naeun who finds it funny.

“Good. Now, excuse me.” said Bomi and she made her way to the living room.

“Why, Naeun-ah?”

“Unnie, promise me. You’ll believe me.” uttered Naeun while holding her unnie’s hands. 

“Tell me first.” said Chorong.

“Unnie, something’s gonna happen.” Naeun muttered.

 

 

{END OF CHAPTER 6}

 

 

A/N: SORRRRYYY HEHE. Actually I changed the story in my mind haha. It'll not turn out to what I want from the start. Please bear with me haha >_<