Chapter One

Choices

Tired from running, she stopped beside of an octagon-shaped fountain for a moment to catch her breath. A sign of finishing her exercise and obviously needing rest. It was 7 in the morning. She first looked at the whole place. Being careful and sensitive of her surroundings. She can't be recognized. It will, for sure, lead to making a crowd, shouting people, running fans, in short, chaos. She was an idol after all. 
 
Everyones' day has started and she knew that there will be a lot of people in the park for a picnic or just wanted to have a nice morning, feeling the warm heat of the sun. She knows what could happen but taking risks is what excites her the most so she stayed, sitting beside the fountain and leaning her back on one of the edges.

She's been there for quite a while. Enjoying her 'alone time' because they rarely go out and have fun time individually or with the members. Silence dominated the place. There were no signals detected from others. It was just her. 

"Weird" she mumbled.

She just closed her eyes, relaxing, reminiscing what had happened through the years. She was very thankful for all the memories she had spent with the members and fans. Bomi has always been thankful but this is the time when she can recall all that happened to her and appreciate it with all her heart.

She almost forgot about her phone that was still playing music since she started exercising that day. When she's about to pause the music and remove her earphones, she heard someone shout her name.

"Bom-ah!" Chorong shouted. It was clear from Chorong's face that she was looking for Bomi for a while now.

"Unnie! It's 7 in the morning. What are you doing here?" Bomi shouted back, surprised to see her unnie.

"I should've checked here first. I knew you would be here but some of your favorite places popped in my head so I looked there first." Chorong explained while looking so innocent to Bomi's eyes. Bomi laughed softly as a reply to Chorong's explanation. 

"Did you miss me, unnie?" Bomi being cheeky asked while smiling. Imagining Chorong just missing her can make her smile go bright.

"Of course I did miss you, Bomi-ah. Even though we're just together last night." Bomi was slightly surprised with her unnie. She's not like this when they're in the dorm. Probably too shy to express her feelings to the younger girl while the members are with them.

"Really, unnie?" Bomi's eyes is now smiling along with her lips.

"Yes, Bom-ah" Chorong said calmly but with full of sincerity from her heart.

Bomi had a huge smile on her face. She was so happy that she leaned over to kiss her girlfriend but the older girl is just so fast and had successfully avoided the kiss leaving Bomi pouting in the air.

"Unniiiiiiieeee!" Chorong smiled over Bomi's cute reaction when she was able to avoid the kiss. 

The older girl just checked their environment again, wanted to be safe from scandals. Of course, Chorong wasn't going to let Bomi be abandoned there without her kiss.  

The older girl cupped Bomi's face and planted a quick peck. 

"Unnie!" Bomi complained.

Bomi pouted again, expecting a much longer kiss than a peck. Chorong caressed her cheeks but the younger was still in her position. Closed eyes, slightly bending forward and her lips, now ready for the kiss.

They can hear each other's breathing because it was so quiet and they were the only ones in the peaceful park. Bomi sensed that her unnie wasn't around anymore. She knew Chorong had started  to walk and left to . But Bomi wanted to reverse the situation, she wanted to unnie. This pabo remained in her position making herself a bait for Chorong to come back to her. 

Chorong, who's just walking, has expected Bomi to make a fuss. She kept walking until she reached the open area at the end of the park where you can enter and exit but there is still no 'unnie!' heard. Bomi's not calling her. 

The older girl was eaten by her curiosity. She looked back just to see the working fountain who's the noisiest currently because of the flowing water and the pabo Bomi.

"Yah! Bomi-ah!! Come here! Let's go home!! People will start coming here now!! Chorong yelled.

Bomi didn't even budge a move and opened her eyes and just pretended to be a statue beside the fountain.

Chorong laughed because of the childish girl. She knew Bomi will not listen to her until she gets what she wants. She came running back to Bomi and leaned. But not to Bomi's lips. She leaned and made her cheek and Bomi's cheek touch and whispered, 

"I'll give you what you want." Bomi shivered with a smile plastered on her face.

"At home." Chorong emphasized these words before Bomi could speak.

The younger girl opened her eyes, grabbed Chorong's left hand, and started running, to be back home immediately.
Chorong was shocked but this girl has a good sense of balance. As soon as Bomi ran, she matched her speed quickly.

"Can we slow down?!" Chorong exclaimed knowing why they're running fast.

"No, unnie. I need to get your kiss as soon as possible" Bomi said firmly.

The older girl is getting tired fast these days. Exhausted from running and desperate to just walk, she stopped. 

The older girl grabbed Bomi's shoulder and kissed her. Bomi was startled but she just responded to the kiss. Chorong sensed Bomi's lips curved upward to a smile in the middle of their kiss.
 
After they shared their soft kisses, the two were just sharing looks with an 'in love' smile on their faces.

"Let's go home?" Chorong asked.

Bomi nodded and they started to walk hand in hand but still 'out-of-the-world' because of the kiss.

"A very incredible way to start a day" Bomi thought and smiled.

 

 

{END OF CHAPTER 1}

 

 

A/N: It's my first time writing a fanfic so please comment down what you think. It'll help me a lot!! Thanks! :)