Chapter Two

Choices

"I won!" Hayoung shouted.

"I'll beat you someday" Namjoo said with a glare.

"You'll never!! I'm the pro gamer here. I win in every game I play." Hayoung playfully teasing her unnie and her tongue sticking out.

"Let's play another game next time. I want to play board games with the unnies specially with Bomi-unnie. She's hilarious when she loses." Namjoo said as she remembered Bomi rolling on the floor when she lost the game.

They've been playing games when they have free time. Just like today, no stressing schedules.

"Namjoo-ah, clean that up now." Naeun, who just woke up and commanded as she was passing by the living room area where the maknaes were playing. Namjoo silently followed Naeun. They have this rule when you lose or you are late, you will have to wrap up everything in the end. This time, Namjoo needs to clear the floor full of their littered cards. Chorong allowed them to play cards. But with one and only condition. No involving money on the game.

"Good morning, unnie" Naeun said as she rubbed her eyes.

"Oh good morning, Naeun-ah. You're getting up late these days." Eunji wondered because Naeun usually is next one to wake up after Chorong.

"What are you doing, unnie?" Naeun nervously asked Eunji, hoping she wouldn't bring up the topic about her waking up late.

"Chorong-unnie told me to prepare our breakfast. She's out looking for Bomi. You know those two. They don't want to ever separate from each other." Eunji answered as she was putting the rice on one of the bowls.

Naeun shooked her head and smiled remembering her two oldest unnies. The unnies who really change when they're in love. The unnies who is fine whatever the people say as long as they are together.

Naeun then went to get the plates, chopsticks, and everything she needs to set up the table. Of course something related to her clumsiness will happen.

"Thanks, Na-"

"Aww!!" The younger exclaimed.

"Aigoo...My Naeun-ah" said Eunji who heard Naeun's scream and the broken pieces of the plate wobbling on the floor.

"Aishh..." Naeun complained as she was looking at her bleeding index finger.

"Let me look at it." Eunji said, approaching Naeun. "No unnie!! I'll pick all that up later! I'll just put bandage on my finger!" Naeun shouted as she ran to her room.

The older girl's face became puzzled. She wondered why Naeun ran away. Naeun is an introvert and has a shy personality. Eunji accepted this thought inside her. She just picked up the shattered pieces of the plate, made the floor neat again and continued Naeun's work to set up the table.

"Did I say something?" Eunji mumbled to herself.

 

 

~~

 

 

"Why???" Naeun said to herself as she was bandaging her finger.

"Did she have to say 'My Naeun-ah' instead of Naeun-ah? Why am I feeling this? I shouldn't be feeling this." Naeun still talking to herself.

"Unnie, are you talking to someone?" Namjoo asked, resting her head on the door jamb. "And oops.. I'm sorry. I didn't knock again."

"I'm just bandaging my finger." Naeun said calmly, trying to hide her nervousness and her mixed feelings.

"Okay unnie. Eunji-unnie said let's get ready for breakfast. I'm telling you in case you didn't hear her."

"I heard her." Naeun said blankly.

"Um...okay unnie." Namjoo said as she closed the door.

 

 

~~

 

 

 "Chorong-unnie sent me a message. She said they will be here in 5 minutes" Hayoung told Eunji.

"Alright." Said Eunji while getting cold water from the refrigerator.

"Hayoung-ah, I have something to tell you" Namjoo whispered to Hayoung's ear.

Hayoung nodded. They went back to the living room for their Eunji-unnie not to hear their conversation.

"So I went to Naeun-unnie to tell her to get ready." Namjoo started telling her story.

"Tell me your point now, unnie. Chorong-unnie and Bomi-unnie might be her anytime soon. And you will not be able to tell your story because we will go straight eating, the time they go back here." Hayoung told Namjoo. And Namjoo just laughed this off because this has happened many times.

"When I opened the door I saw Naeun-unnie talking to herself, mumbling something and her cheeks are red as tomatoes!"

"I know why, unnie."

"You know?!"

"Naeun-unnie has a crush on Eunji-unnie. Maybe something happened when a glassware broke as we heard earlier." Hayoung explained.

"Why do you know this?" Namjoo asked. Questioning herself why Naeun didn't share this to her.

Hayoung noticed Namjoo's face changed when she said she knew about this. "Don't worry unnie. Naeun-unnie was planning to tell you this soon too but you found it out yourself."

"I didn't found this myself. You told me this." Namjoo said clearly. "You're in trouble, Hayoung-ah"

Before they can even laugh at their exchange of talk, A loud 'bang' was heard from outside the door. Naeun who was in her room heard this too. The four in the dorm, gathered in the living room. They are nonverbally talking with their eyebrows. Three pairs of eyebrows raising, moving up and down. They are simply discussing who's brave enough to open up their front door after the 'bang.'

Eunji who was just standing with them, saved up courage and opened their front door. A surprising situation involved everyone.

"Omo!!" Namjoo screamed and hid behind Hayoung who was taller than her.

"Unnie!!!" Hayoung screamed, shocked. She hid her face on Namjoo's hair who was behind her.

Naeun just covered in awe. The one nearest to the door, Eunji, looked at them once and in an instant, moved her eyes and looked at the ceiling while her hand is still on the door knob.

Their two unnies fell on the floor. In detail, Bomi was on top of Chorong. 

"Uh....I...I'm...we....just" Bomi stood up and said this stuttering while lowering down her upper clothing.

Chorong, on the other hand, don't know what to do and just covered her blushing face. She can't even stand up and explain. The two were so embarrassed and they can't look at their little sisters. The oldest, as the leader, felt shame on herself. She can't believe her dongsaengs saw her like that.

Naeun just came back to reality. She eagerly wants to escape the situation and break the awkward silence and said "Um.....Let's go eat?" Then she left to go to the dining area followed by the the three youngest.

The four were already at the dining area. Chorong stood up, held Bomi's short sleeves and hid her face.

"What are we gonna do Bom-ah???" Chorong said softly to be heard by Bomi.

"It's gonna be okay, unnie. It's not as they've seen us for the first time." Said Bomi who was quick to recover from the setting.

"YAH!!!" Chorong screamed from embarrassment and infinitely slapped Bomi's arm. The four heard the dolphin screams once again and they're not startled. They knew what was happening and they're correct. Bomi teasing Chorong. And Bomi is right. As if they have not seen their unnies being sweet and at the same time Chorong being shy because of the members around.

Chorong's cheeks are still bright red. She was whispering all sort of things concerning the situation. Whispering it fast to Bomi but Bomi is just laughing at her.

"Unnie, stop."

"No, Bom-ah" Chorong said softly but also powerfully to have an impact.

"It's okay. It's okay" Bomi assured.

"Unnie." The younger said.

Chorong didn't reply and her head was still looking at the ground.

"Unnie."

Chorong realized that Bomi was now serious. She looked up to Bomi slowly and made contact with the younger girl's eyes.

Bomi landed her hands to Chorong's head and kissed her forehead.

"It's okay, unnie." Bomi opened her arms and hugged the 'being little Chorong' to comfort her.

"Thank you, Bom-ah. I love you so much." Chorong said as she hugged back her girlfriend.

 

 

{END OF CHAPTER 2}

 

 

A/N: I just wrote what popped on my mind today and the result is a little bit of 2Eun. >.< Thank you for reading this!! I'll try to update as early as I can!