Chapter Three

Choices

The unnies are having short quality time together while walking home. Enjoying the one day break from the idol life. This time is what they needed for a long time. The time they can be together in each other’s fantasy land. The time they can escape reality by just being together. And the time they can express the feelings and genuineness of their love.      

“Unnie, look at those cute dolls!” Said Bomi pointing to a store to her left.

The younger girl had been so hyper after their kiss. She keeps holding onto Chorong while they are walking. She even played hard to get to Chorong. Bomi settled herself standing with her strength divided equally to her whole body. Her right hand is in place with Chorong’s left hand. The older girl noticed the younger girl’s plan because of their sudden stop. She then looked at Bomi pulled her with all her might. The younger girl resisted her strength. Before even coming to Chorong's arms, it resulted to their third kiss of the day.

“I didn’t bring any money, Bom-ah.” Chorong said trying lure Bomi away from cute things. Half of Chorong’s reason is because Bomi loves to buy cute but useless stuff like Namjoo. The other half is because there are four kids waiting for them back home.

"We're not gonna buy, unnie. Let's just check the store and buy some other time. Or you can buy me one now if you want." The younger girl said as she pouted and showed off her puppy eyes.

"This kid..." thought Chorong.

"No. I'm not going to buy you one now. As I said, I didn't bring money." The older girl said emotionlessly but with sharpness in her eyes.

"Let's check the store. I promise to buy you one when we come back here." added Chorong. This made Bomi smile again. This day really is a good day for Bomi. With her unnie by her side and with her simple wishes being granted.

"Alright, Let's go~" Bomi said as she grabbed Chorong's hand. But Chorong dodged leaving Bomi's lightly crumpled hand to nothing.

"No. I'm not gonna be dragged by you again." said Chorong hugging her hand to her chest.

"Unnie, you keep saying saying 'no' but it is okay." said Bomi avoiding to laugh. She knows how embarrassed Chorong is earlier.

"We will just scan through and not stay for an hour every doll. And...."

"Promise." said Bomi as she lifted her right hand and made a cross sign on her left chest. "And what, unnie?"

"Um...and I'm going first." Chorong said as she started to walk fast to the door and entered the store.

"She is just something.." whispered Bomi. The younger girl couldn't explain her mixed feelings but she is sure herself that she's happy.

The older girl's mellow actions were all cute to Bomi's eyes. Cute even when having an ear to the members. Cute even when roaring to Eunji who is always waking up late. Even when she's sulking at her. Bomi couldn't do anything but smile and wonder why she's so lucky that the one up there gave her Chorong, who became her world.

"Hey!! Are you not coming? We can go home now. And I also just messaged Hayoung that we are on our way." said Chorong as she peeked out on the door with her hands gesturing Bomi to come.

"Ah....yes, unnie. Yes unnie! I'm coming!" Bomi said stuttering while still lost in her own thoughts. The younger girl then went inside the store.

As soon as she came in, she just looked around and,

"Unnie, as you said the four is waiting. Let's go home."

Chorong nodded and when they're outside already,

"I thought you're going to look on some dolls?" The older girl said as they started to walk.

"Nah..I didn't like their dolls. They are cute from afar but not as......" Bomi said, raised both her hands and moved it as if she was looking at something geometrically while explaining her excuse.

"What?" asked Chorong.

"It's just ugly." Bomi blurted out.

"Just say it is not pleasing to your eyes! You don't have to insult those." Chorong exclaimed and cracked up as they continued to walk.

 

 

~~

       

                        

The lovebirds has reached their dorm's building. They are a bit distant to each other now since there are some morning people just sitting at the lobby. As they entered the elevator, Chorong pressed the '19 button' which is the highest floor.

"Unnie." said Bomi, who stared at the older girl.

"Hm?" Chorong said looking up at the small screen where it shows you what floor you are.

"Hey, unnie." said the younger girl.

Chorong then looked to her left. Bomi is still staring at her.

"Why?" asked Chorong.

"I just want to do this." said the younger girl.

Before the older girl can whine, Bomi grabbed her unnie's shoulder and kissed her. Chorong was startled but she just responded to the kiss.

It was then the elevator bell 'ding' was heard. The sound didn't stop Bomi from kissing her unnie, who is now battling her arms with the younger girl.

Chorong wanted Bomi to stop. Worrying, there might be a member or the rest of the members in the hallway. Yes. Worrying just because of the members. The whole floor was rented by the company. That's where the managers also stay. Since it's their day off, all staff went out to enjoy their one day free time. Bomi who also knows this, made her ferocious.

Elevator doors opened. Bomi's hugging Chorong tightly to stop her arms and also to not break their kiss.

Chorong, who couldn't resist her girlfriend, stopped moving her arms around, captured Bomi's head and made their foreheads touch.

The looks they shared wasn't ordinary. It was the look of craving. It was the look of each other's longing. And the look where love is present in their eyes.

This time, Chorong made the first move, which surprised Bomi. The younger girl lips curved up at the thought of Chorong making the first move.

Chorong started it soft and slow making them feel like it's their first time, feeling the heat rising up from their body. The feeling of the very first time is still lasting. As Bomi moved her arms around Chorong's neck, the older girl took her opportunity and sneaked her hands inside Bomi's clothing through her waist. Chorong started to move her hands all over Bomi's body. Her hands on the Bomi's waist ended with soft tickles and shivers that was felt through the younger's spine which made her moan in response. It became passionate and their longing for this kiss is present in the air.

The two were lost and undoubtedly didn't want to stop. As they were moving, there is this time where they were striking each other's back on the walls and doors. Bomi turned fierce and slammed Chorong a little bit harder on this particular door at the end of the hallway.

"Ya..." said Chorong who calmly wailed.

Bomi didn't care and she wants to continue what is started. She walked close to her unnie again and leaned. Before she could even lay a touch on her unnie, the door opened. Chorong fell on the floor and so is Bomi, on top of her. Both looked at each other for a second and moved their heads up at the same. On their front, they saw their four precious dongsaengs whose expressions are all different but obviously showing a hint of being shocked is plastered on their faces.

Namjoo and Hayoung is using each other to hide their faces. Naeun covering in awe and Eunji who's looking up to avoid contact with her unnies because of the awkward situation they were in.

They were covered in sweat. Probably because of their not-so-private wild moment that happened earlier. The older girl sensed the cold air that passed through her skin. An indication that Bomi shifted away from her. Bomi stood up, lowered her clothing and is looking at Chorong who is still on the floor. Chorong couldn't even budge a look. She hurriedly covered her blushing face with her hands because of the extreme embarrassment.

"Um.....Let's go eat?" said Naeun who broke the awkward silence.

 

 

{END OF CHAPTER 3}

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the late updateㅠㅠ Btw, thanks for the subscribes! >,< I'll update faster this time:))