Chapter Four

Choices

"Unnie, don't stare outside the window as if we're not here." Hayoung said to her oldest unnie.

"Ah.....I'm sorry." said Chorong who snapped out from her imagination and neglected how Hayoung just cooly communicated with her.

"Rong-unnie, are you still thinking about what happened earlier this morning?" asked Namjoo while lightly whacking her face to steer herself from laughing.

"Um....No, I was not." said the oldest as she grabbed one couch pillow and covered her blushing face.

"Yes, you were not." said Hayoung sarcastically.

"We're sorry, unnie. This is the only time we can tease you." Hayoung added as she and Namjoo started laughing loudly.

Chorong and the two maknaes are in the living room casually talking and waiting for the other three who is cleaning, and doing the dishes in the kitchen. They may be always together every day but it is still different to spend time and talk about something comfortably without the cameras around them who's capturing every second of their life.

"Unnie, show us your crimson face!" said Namjoo as she wobbled the pillow, trying to remove it from her unnie's face.

"Noooooooooo" wailed the strong Chorong with her normal high-pitched voice, still hiding her face.

"It's not going to work, unnie. You're too weak for Chorong-unnie. We are too weak for the three unnies." said Hayoung honestly and at the same time waving her index finger side by side to Namjoo.

It is true that the maknae line is just a fragile baby in their unnie's eyes. Chorong did hapkido, Bomi did taekwondo, Eunji did boxing but she has been in the gym lately to improve her body and health.

"We're back!!" shouted Bomi as she jumped and jumped from the kitchen to the living room.

"No, I mean 'I' I'm back." said Bomi after realizing that no was Eunji and Naeun beside her. "I thought we were done. We're just chit-chatting there for a couple of minutes."

"Maybe they want the kitchen all SETTLED." said Namjoo and sneakily glanced at Hayoung who folded her lips to stop her wide smile and to stop the thought of her Naeun-unnie and Eunji-unnie being together.

"Unnie, what are you doing?" asked Bomi to Chorong.

"Bomi-unnie, I don't know what you did with Chorong-unnie earlier but whatever it is, please do it more often so that I can ." said the maknae innocently.

"HAYOUNG-AH!!" exclaimed Chorong and put away the couch pillow.

"Oops." whispered Hayoung.

Namjoo bursted out laughing. Bomi seems surprised at first but when she saw Namjoo with her big mouth, letting out endless 'hahas', she ended up laughing as well and still standing on the side of the couch where Hayoung and Chorong were sitting.

"Oh! Unnie!! You're so red!" shouted Hayoung while moving her hands up and down so roughly as if she won a battle in computer games.

"YAAAAAAAAAAA!!" A long dolphin scream echoed in their home.

"Um, I'm going." said Hayoung nervously.

Hayoung quickly gathered herself, stood up, and ran to her room to escape a senseless earful from her unnie. The leader can nag them but it is not just right to give an earful to your members just because you were teased of being so red.

"Un....nie" said Namjoo stuttering because of laughter.

"Hayoung-ah...." sighed the leader.

"Unnie" this time laughing while playfully pointing her two index fingers at Chorong.

Bomi seated beside Chorong and cupped her face not so gently to massage her own jaws that stiffened due to so much laughing.

"Unnie!!" still laughing but now clapping with her hands finding the situation so hilarious.

"Namjoo-ya...."

"UNNIE!" and Namjoo laughed louder.

"Ya." glared Chorong.

"Alright, alright. I'm going too." said Namjoo. She went straight to her room but before that, her giggles were still heard in their corridor.

"Oh my gosh. These kids." said Chorong and lowered her head to her right palm.

"Bom-ah, I still have two kids to raise." said Chorong and looked at Bomi who's on her left.

"Don't get yourself stressed out because of them, unnie. They are now adults just like us. They can be childish at times but they know what are they doing and we can't really remove the title 'maknaes' from them." said Bomi in a serious but calm tone.

Chorong smiled at her girlfriend who can be mature when needed and certainly by her reassuring words.

"Don't get me attracted to your charms, Bom-ah"

"AH!! and unnie, I still have two kids to raise? You're wrong, unnie! It should be 'WE'. WE still have two kids raise." said Bomi breaking her calm tone to a lovely one.

"You're making me blush again!" Chorong responded and avoided the younger girl's eyes.

"Unnie, you said when we debuted, to let the members do and grant what they want." said Bomi carefully.

"What about that?" Chorong finally made contact with Bomi.

"Do you remember what Hayoung said?" asked Bomi.

Chorong's trying to remember what the maknae said but in the end nothing came to her mind and asked Bomi. "What did she say?"

"Um.. she said we should do 'it' often." said Bomi nervously and ready to receive physical punishment from the older girl.

"Yoon Bomi, stop what you are thinking. I've been letting you since early morning and me, myself can't even bear the sensation and that's my fault. I shouldn't have allowed you in the first place. I thought you missed it and yeah, I'm wrong. You missed it even more from what I expected. And I can't take off my mind that the members saw us both lying on the floor in a position that is not appropriate and not pleasing in their eyes and ours also if we saw someone like that and can you imagine, we did that in the hallway where all the company staff easily walks in and anyone who comes out of that elevator can obviously see us. And maybe some doorknobs are now broken because of the unexplainable feeling 'that' brings and it causes us to actually go out of our minds and slam each other as if we're inviting a fight. That shouldn't happen again. You're not getting a kiss so, no." spoke Chorong fast in a weak voice, almost like a whisper.

"Chill~ unnie. You're funny right now. How can you remember all of that?" said Bomi who is a bit shocked. She already knows she failed to girlfriend whose mind is full of thoughts and going crazy at the moment.

"All I remember was you syncing with me." added Bomi to hide her nervous self who didn't prepare anything in case she gets verbally blocked by her unnie.

"Ya. Yoon Bomi, if you are not going to stop, You will ne--"

"Yeah, yeah. If I'm not going to stop, I'll never get one again? Unnie, this is the hundredth time you said that." cut Bomi to stop her girlfriend's lecture again.

"Just let me hug you." said Bomi as she opened her arms to Chorong who didn't refuse to give back the hug.

"I missed you, unnie. Let's stay like this for a while."

 

 

{END OF CHAPTER 4}