Obvious Secret

Dear, My Love

"Juwee !" 

"Huh ?" I fluttered,

" I'm asking you honey, how was your school yesterday ?" My mom narrowed her eyes.

"Good." I replied, not in the mood of telling the details about our new classmate.

The whole morning I couldn't concentrate on what conversation they were talking about.
I felt something's​ going on my head but i just don't know what it is.
I ignored all their questions without i knowing it myself.

"I'm leaving !" I bid goodbye to my parents, and headed off to school. 

"Butterflyyyy~" while walking, i tryna to relax and calm myself with bts's songs. They are my whole universe. Seriously their song just calm mind and ovaries at once. (Right?) 

"Hmmm.. hmm.. uh-aow!" My hummed stopped and replaced with a groan when i felt someone's shoulder bumped furiously onto mine.

"Wtf" i cussed and quickly diverted my eyes to the person.
"Yah! Whose uneducated​ son are you ?" I held his arm and forced him to face me.

"Auh. Pizza" he spoke.

Ouh. Again it is mr. Bumping 24/7. Screw my life. 

"Dahell with pizza ?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
"Stop bumping into me why does it always be you" i said, releasing his arm and continue walking.

"As if it's something i could avoid," he replied, his eyes are glued on me as he walked beside me.

I don't know why but my heart beats tend to raise quickly and almost burst out when he stares at me like that.
" I know I'm pretty but could you stop looking at me." I commanded,

" I can't."

He should be glad his look is God's gifted if not then he'll receives my second sweet slap.

"I just don't get why every time i met you, you'll look like either want to kill someone or pms-ing all day" he stated unemotionally. Innocent enough ?

"What's wrong with you ? First i am me so excuse you if you don't like it. And stfu, you don't even know what pms is. So just go with your trashful life and never bother mine." I growled at him. Again he has that good look that'll bring your hearts out from your chest but that's​ it. It's the only thing he got.
Manner ? He might have to buy some.

"See. I never met someone like you."

"I know. No one can beat my prettiness. I won several Queen's at prom." I sarcastically answered.

"Seriously" he said glaring, then i heard one of Zion.T song coming out from his phone as he quickly glanced at the dialer before picking it up. 
"Ah jimin-ah." He answered.

I noticed since the day 1 he often talks with jimin. Yes Park Freaking Jimin. One of our saegook's hottie. When i said he is hot. No. He freaking Hot. You thought boiling chicken ginseng soup was hot. He's hotter and the hottest.

Later on, i left him behind cause i don't know why i should be walking with a douchebag​ to school. That'll will make us look like a double douchebag so better one at time.

"Ha Cutie~" Yulhee sang as she approached me in the hallway.

"What" i walked with her to my locker and put on my books and stuff in.

"So~ did you hear the news ?" Yulhee said, blinking her eyes rapidly and clinged her arms on mine.

"Don't know. Don't care." I walked further to my class since i arrived a little earlier than usual.

That's weird.

"Well, it's not something massively hot or big it just that people start to talk about you and our new boy. I mean my new boy" she grinned, like a idiot.

"Well attentions never get bored of me" i smirked and winked at her.
"Exactly" 

"Btw, why are you heading to class ? Are you Juwee ?? I thought Juwee would go to cafe at this time ?"

This idiot. Huh~

"Yes. I am Ha Beautiful Juwee. And yes I'm heading to class because Jina said she'll be in class so i come to pick her up with us and go to the cafe later. Get that?" I kindly explained. It just hard to interpret someone like her. It's like telling a story to a 5 years.

" Y-..yeah" 

" You really understand ?" I asked, i know she don't.

"Yeah" 

"Are you lying ?" 

"Y...y-yeah. i mean why Jina is in classroom she should be out like usual and that's answered why i can't find her this morning." 

"Well, I might have to remind you, she is your music club vice president. And she'll be in charge of taking care the club since Namjoon will be away for a while." again, I had to waste my precious saliva for her to understand. Why do i have to be surrounded by idiots ?

"Oh my Kang Jina ! How can i forget that. Awww... She'll be busy then." 
Yulhee finally remembered. What's with her dont ask me.

"Huh~ how can you be in the music club when you don't even know anything ?" I said, sounded more like a statement.

"Well, because i have this ace from​ the art club to remind me about everything and i love her so much !" She exclaimed and pecked my cheek lightly. 

"Eww... Disgusting you are." I chased her around the corridor as people stare at us like we're belong to the asylum.

______________________________________

"Yah ! I'm hungry~ do you know i we-"

"Went to school at 5 because of that freaking Namjoon. Yeah you told us for the 15256262th times." I rolled my eyes as she began giggled like a .

We picked up Jina at our class and headed to Yulhee's when she said she have to pass her homework before their teacher comes in.
And Jina can't stop complaining about how Namjoon, the art club president, left bunch of works for her. But despite that i know she secretly enjoying it.

"Excuse me" i looked up after felt a hand landed on my shoulder and gave me shiver.

"What" I tried to hold my cool face when i saw him.

"Can you move ?" He asked, pointing at the seat i was sitting. It must be his.

"Why do i have to ?" I fought, oh my god ! I'm so rocking this drama.

"Because you have to, pretty " He said smirking, 

drama ended everybody.

No! No! No blushing face. 

"I wo-" without i can't finish my words he aggressively pushed me using his so-called fit body and got me stumbled but i moved away when I realized his are on the same chair as mine.

"YOU SHI-" 
" Okay Juwee, cafeteria is waiting for us I'll spend you later and bye Jungkook !" Yulhee and Jina dragged me by my arm out far away from where he is.

Luckily, I'm a soft plushie when it comes to them both.

"Why do you hate my hubby that much ?" Yulhee asked twirling the ends of her hair.
"Because he existed." I said non joking.

"Ugh! I just can't believe he left that much works for me" Jina exclaimed out of nowhere.
"You know we are talking about another hotty right ?" Yulhee and I glanced at the never-ending-complained Jina.

"Ooopss...." She covered and winked lightly.

"Eww... Just tell us if you like him" Yulhee elbowed her.

"I do" Jina stated, and she got Yulhee wide eyes on her while mine stay on my pizza.
"Ouhhh what's new ?" I playfully enjoyed .


______________________________________

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry for any typos or grammar errors i just did this last night so i was totally in rushed sorry again if you find this chap didn't show any progress or what cause I'm planning to make this story up to 60++ chaps 😂😂 so bare with that my love.
Huhu.