The Art Club

Dear, My Love

" so what you gonna do about it?" Again I keep my straight face on so it isn't obvious that I'm mentally begging for gossips about Nick to tell the whole world how pitiful that is.

" Call the cops" he responded,
"Ha. Ha. Funny" I blurted out before run away to the opposite direction from him.

"You owe me Bastard !" I shouted, and soon received a naughty smirk from him.

" No !! No owing anyone especially him.. never will i ever involve with him ever again like never !" 
I spoke to myself while pulling out my phone from my purse to text those hoes and tell them I'm alright and gonna be home by myself.

______________________________________

"HA JUWEEEEE!!!" Yulhee cried out before crashed her body over mine.
"Yah! get off you fat " i pushed her away.

"Soooo..... what did you do with my hotty yesterday ?" She opened wide her eyes signaling me to spill the whole story.

"New gossip ?" Jina asked, grinning.

"Well,........" 

"Well what ?" 
"What did he do ?" They asked, both of them seriously look like hungry toads right now.
And I'm in no mood to feed.

"Well........ I-I forgot !" I jokingly scratched my head pretending not to know.

"I tell you guys later i need to check on my art club"
"Bye" i jog to the art room and insert the key that our president gave me this morning.

Yes. I am in the art club. 
No. I am not talented but It's apart of my hobby.

Some people say im good at it but Jina and Yulhee said I'm and i don't know why I believe them.

Click*

"Uh ? The door is unlocked ?" 

I cracked open the door and peaked a little inside to see who's in.

"Hello ?" Now i wide opened the door but to meet no one beside an easel standing by it own in the middle of the room.

"What are you doing here mr. Easel ?" I walked towards it and spin it facing me.

"Oh my dear Dog-that-just-died-years-ago!" I gasped. This is.......
"Masterpiece" i formed up my hands to cover my mouth that's probably hanging right now.

"Hmm.. Masterpiece ? Great name" Jungkook who suddenly came out from the store room pursed his lips while nodding as if he just got something he wants.

"What ?? Masterpiece ? Why-a are y-you here why?" I trembled,

Why am i nervous ?? What ? Why? 

" Can i use it ?" He asked,
" use what ?" 
"Masterpiece. Can i name it?"
"For whom ?" I asked as i scan around the art room. 
""There's no one" 
"For my baby over there ?" He pointed at the painting i stood beside.

"Your baby ??" I cluelessly asked,
"Wait"
"OH GOD ! You bastard made this ?" I touched the painting.

"Hey do not touch it" He slapped my finger away.
"It's not completely dry" he said, fixing and redoing the spot that ruined by me.

Oh god you can punish me for ruining that masterpiece.... it's worth more than i am.

"Why are you here ?" He asked, still squatting and fixing his work?
" i was the one who supposed to ask you ? Isn't it?" I slammed back his question.

"Well clear and vividly you can see me here with my masterpiece and paint brushes" he swings the brushes towards my face.

"Hey!" I slapped the brushes away.

"I'm in" he interpreted delightly.
"I'm the new art club member" he smiled happily, you can see how much passion and joyful he is when himself mentioned about art.
it's cute.

One more thing, he's hot smiling like that. Personal preference no more than that. Huhu

"So what about you miss Prom Queen ?" He smirked, with additional killer wink.

"Ehem.... I-I supposed to clean the art room since it was my duty every Friday." I cleared my throat and explained to him.

He nodded lightly.

"Oh... thank god he's not Yulhee or else I've to waste my sal-"
"What?" Jungkook raised his brows.
"No-nothing it just that your painting is...... captivating" I seriously was not born to speak considering my choice of words as much as i at math.

"Captivating.... hehe thank you I know girls always say that to me like i was seduc-" 

"Pft. Are you stupid ?, dumb ? Or retarded ? I was talking about your painting not you" i rolled my eyes and back to my usual stoic mode.

"Well, all of those.......with a little pinched of hotness or should i say a jar." He winked again which got me closed half of my eyelids.

"Finish your asspiece and get out from here I need to get things done quickly and get home too so- hey are you listening ?" I stopped my sentence midway when i realized this bastard didn't react or even listening.

What the......

"Yahh!!" I kicked his leg,
"Awh" he finally being conscious and jumped a bit from the stool he sat on.
"Please don't interrupt me" He said boldly, concentrating on his fix. No scent of joking.

"Are you a bipolar or what" i grumbled, but decided to be fair and let him be.

Thanks to his hot burning in fire face. I let it go this time.

I left him in the art room while I went across it where the supplies room located.
I started with organizing the brushes and pallette that's scattered around the room.

"God are they freaking 6 years old joining this club or what" i complained, 
I also scrubbed off any dry colors stuck on the floor.
The windows.
Unused Easel.
Crayon. Pft. Crayon.
And other ty works i should be doing.
" I'm done !" I exclaimed when everything finally is in place and tidy.
I should receive awards for this.

It's currently 5:45 p.m when i finished with the supplies room but i still need to do a light cleaning on the art room and predict to be home by 6 maybe.

"Uhmmm!!" I whined tiredly and stretched out all my muscle.

I got out from the supplies room and stop my feet.

"He's gone ?" I mumbled, 
It is dark by the way so i presumed he must be home.

"Okay ! Now where do we begin" i scanned the art room and soon saw the asspiece he made recently.

He put it at the very end of the room, covered by the others.
But, not gonna lie his asspiece stood out the most.

"It is Masterpiece" i thought.
It is not made by a human.
Even better than that stiff Mona Lisa.

My feet continued leading its way to where the painting is and stopped once it's in front of me.
I bent down until i reached it and slowly my hand make its way to caress the dried masterpiece gently.

My eyes pierced itself to his work as i mesmerizing the beauty of colors spreading wildly on the canvas creating a sorrowful yet sweet picture of a girl ?

I'm not a genius at translating arts.

But his painting reminds me of something.......

"Ha Juwee ?" 

______________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: haloooooo...... sorry for the long waiting ?? Btw if you get confuse by the start of this chapter please read the previous one to understand cause it quite complicated. 
And
I'll be updating more since we're having some sort of break rn 
So soon yall.
Bye!