Peony

Dear, My Love

"Hey"
"Arrgghh!!" I screamed from the​ top of my lungs. 
"Oh my god" I turned to see who dares to freak the hell out of me just now but shrugged that thought away once i saw the person. 

Ouh.
It's mr. Hot guy who ruined my pizza.
Impressive

"Why are you so loud ?" He said, holding his laugh.
"You scared me ." I suddenly blurted the last part out loud.

Oopss.

"L-look i-i didn't mea- i just to- ugh." 

"It's fine." He said, surprisingly. Like wow I'm surprised. Is he tryna apologise ? 

"As long as you apologize to me" he stated, bluntly and back to his stoic untouchable mode.

What.

"I'm sorry but i couldn't" i stated, again firmly. Who does he thinks he is. If you compare foods and him clearly you don't have to, because the answer is obvious duh~

"You slapped me." His looks pierced deeply into my eyes.
"So you like being in chaos and the center of attentions huh?" He asked, more like mocking me.

"I'm sorry but clearly attention wants me and i don't intend to do further as i am already known by most of saegook" I said, it sounded like a joke but no it is the truth. 
I am famo- I mean well-known

"Pft" he scoffed, "so you wanna tell me that everyone knows you and i can't mess with you since you are famous in Saegook" 

Nope, i didn't said it. He did. He said i am famous which is true. He atleast acknowledge me.

"Sort of" I replied, and left him by himself while i continued my journey to my loves currently waiting for me.

"You are pathetic" i heard him spoke before i rolled my eyes and didn't even bother to care for a delinquent's words. Like Jina said, He is probably referring to himself.

______________________________________

"Uh~" i exhaled a long breathe when i finally arrived home.
I set my backpack on my desk and hurriedly went for foods downstairs.
When I'm home, it is normally 2 in the afternoon which means i wouldn't see my parents around until 10 or sometimes midnight .

"What do we have in here?" I opened my fridge and searched something for me to fill my tummy.

"Ah. I love this" i muttered, and opened a box of seaweed snack and gulped down a carton of orange juice. 

"Oh my god, my running man" i rushed and plopped down on the couch struggling to find where is my freaking tv remote.

"Puhlisss... Who ate my precious remote . I need them" i looked around the bermuda triangle section... I-I mean between the pillows and I predicted it just right .

"HaHahahHhah... Why would they bet on Kwangsoo when he clearly can't picked the right one," i laughed, this show is hilarious than my grades​.

_____________________________________

"Uhmmm..." I groaned lightly as i rubbed my eyes.

"5 : 47 p.m ?" I cleared my vision and glanced at the clock. 
I guessed i fell asleep while watching my show since the tv's on.
I turned it off and headed over to my kitchen. I found some leftover breakfast that my mom made this morning and decided to finish it.

Later on, i have this routine called you-have-to-water-my-flower-or-else-you're-dead kind of duty from my mom that i have to keep up everyday so, as a good daughter i am i lead my feet out and headed to the front yard where most of my mom's second daughter are.

I the water tap and start filling up the watering can.
I looked at my mom's peony which is my favorite kind of flower and start watering them first.

They die easily that's why i need to take care of it although it's the most strong-looking one but nonetheless their life are not as strong as it looks. 

As i was busy feeding the peonies with my holy water my eyes once again landed on a boy with a nice looking back. I of course, first wondered who it is but remembered everything I've through this morning​ I seriously can't face him anymore. Not because he is hot or cute ( well, he is ) but simply, i can't create any chaos regarding him.

" Fuhhh~ it's chill out here. Better be inside. Bye peonies beautiful, not as much as me but beautiful." I bid goodbye to these beautifuls and went inside.
It is 9.55 p.m now which mean my parents soon will be here,
Crap.
I forgot to do the house chores.
I only remember about the flowers.
Cause it's the closest to me.

I couldn't care less, and got right into shower to clean and freshen up my exhausted body.
I washed myself and get out from the shower around 10.15 p.m but glad that mom and dad is not here yet. 

"On second thought why would that bastard be around here." I murmured,
"Does he lives here ?" 
"Or he is stalking me !?" 

"Who's stalking you ?" A voice interrupted my delusional thought. With his deep-old man voice I knew it was my father.

" Where's mom ?" I completely ignored his question and ask for my mom.

"She'll be back soon. She texted me." My father let out a sigh and went right to his office room.

Both my parents worked really hard for stabilised our finance and support me with my study. Even if they work until midnight or sometime dawn, they never neglected me and still acknowledge my present. They're​ not one of those parents that didn't care about their child or abused them when they're stressed. No. They are one of those, that work the hardest out of all parents to make me happy and although they didn't spend much time on me. I don't freaking care.

I made a warm cup of coffee for my father and put it aside on his desk. 
He thanked me and i went straight downstairs when i heard someone's knocked.

"Mom," i greeted, but then furrowed my eyebrows when i realized she is not my nom.

"Is this Mrs. Ha Seyeong house ?" The guy asked me, 
No. He doesn't looked like a cop or officer but just a random guy with suit and tie.

"Yeah" i replied, still didn't leave his eyes.

"Give me second" he commended and went to his car,
"Give me your hands" i can hear he is talking to someone inside the car.

And out of nowhere mom came out from his car looking all drunk and smelled.

"Oh my god, mom" I hurried towards her.
"She dranks a lot and got drunk." The man lifted my mom and went inside our house.

"Btw, I'm Min Jaehwan. Her new boss."he introduced himself, with still my mom in his hand.
This pictured boiled me up.

"Thank you for bringing her home." Although he looked all flirty with my mom but, I still have to thank him right? 

"Uhmm-huk... Mr. Min one more round" my mom drunkly lifted her index finger to the air before collapsed on the couch.

" We have a party to welcome me in our company but she is the only one that didn't return home after we finished so i brought her here." He interpreted and smiled at me.

"Uhm" i nodded as he left our house.
I looked at my mom....
I got mixed feelings​ about this.


______________________________________

 

 

 


A/N: so........ I just hope this story don't sound too boring or meh. Okay, it is for god sake. But ideas been in my mind alot so I'll update with more interesting storyline and event.
Love you,
Xx