This Sick Bastard

Dear, My Love

"."

Is the only word came out from dry mouth. 

"You should be careful and look where you're going" 

Oh my holy guacamolie.

"What ?" I asked in disbelief.

Seriously you nasty chicken son of a . Now i felt like ripping out his dark brown hair is the only way to let my damn frustration out. If you think I'm embarrassed with this hideous looking psychopath this morning when I accused him. Well think again now never did once I regret calling him a psychopath or a chicken when he freaking deserve more.

"you just dropped my pizza on the floor"i stated firmly, still managed to control every anger that slowly spreading through my veins 

" i told you to look up where you're heading" he added.

"Seriously you . You told me what ? Tell me once again and i shove your nostrils with the pizza laying on the floor !" I yelled back, letting my anger out.

"Plus, you bumped me first and dirtied my shirt" he said, looking pissed off.

This Sick Bastard.

Well guess what if i have this thing called wait-be patient-don't go overboard neatly written over my dictionary I'll probably answered him with words 
But unfortunately for him,
My hand's faster. 

That's when i realized my hand landed perfectly on his everyone said beautiful except me face.

Satisfied with how he flinched from where he stood and stared at me unbelievably with his pair of dark hazel eyes.
I know. I know. He's no one to mess with my temper.
They said it's higher than mount everest which I have to agree 

"DID YOU JU-" 
"Yes i did my love" i cut him, and stared into his unreadable emotions eyes. But one thing for sure his eyes could reflects the same exact feeling i felt for him 
Hatred

What. He just dropped my pizza and didn't even apologize or buy me a new one. I'm not being greedy I'm just hungry. My 3$ worth pizza and effort lined up for minutes gone wasted. 

And plus, he freaking wrong accused me to bumped into him and created a mess looking like him.
Please i hate drama.
Though my life is one.

I left the scene when I'm aware of the surrounding we're in, people brought all their attention to us and started whispering each other. Without causing more, I picked up woo bin and tossed him into a trash can nearby.
I don't know why i didn't throw it on him considered he is one. 
A trash. And nearby.
______________________________________
" hey. What happened ?" Jina asked, once i arrived at our seat they looked shocked and surprisingly concerned. I don't know if they saw it.
" nothing." I replied short, I'm in no mood to tell them the whole story maybe when my anger settle first. 

Both Jina and Yulhee felt bad towards me although they're not the bastard that destroyed my love. But being a good friend they think they are, they decided to buy me two slices of pizza with more toppings and extra cheese to calm me down.

Awww.....They know me well.

-----------------------------------------------------------
"But you just beat our hotty jungkook!" Yulhee exclaimed in adoration. I told them about the whole things and Yulhee can't help but laughed along uncontrollably. She's weird.

"And you slapped him ?" Jina high pitched voice echoed through the hallway.
"Yeah" i admitted. 

" you messed with the new student juwee. You are freaking legend !" Yulhee spoke half yelled, which caused everyone turned to look at us.
But i can see that they're certainly not looking at us perhaps it's me.

"Let it be. Attention loves me." I can see the looks of concern they both gave me as i said those words.

"I bet news and gossips have wings to fly around and poured out their contains itself" Jina said, while rolling her eyes to few students that can't keep their eyes off me.
" I am beautiful that's why they can't stop staring" I smiled.

" should I kick their " Yulhee joked. But i hope she really did.

Me and Jina head back to class while Yulhee went to hers. People seriously can't stop staring at me as i walked passed them am i really that beautiful oh my god. On my side, Jina can't stop but sent them glares and rolled her eyes which caused the boys to wink at her rather be pissed.

Time goes by and the bell finally rang.
Which means .......
"FREEDOM !" One of my classmates, hoseok yelled, made all of us ran out of class like bunch of hungry apes.

"Yulhee is not out yet ?" I asked Jina as I'm the last to come out from our classroom.
"Yeah i guess we have to wait for her outside her class" Jina suggested, and i nodded as an agreement.
We walked passed several classes and finally stood in front of 3-E which belongs to yulhee's.

" there she is" Jina exclaimed while pointing on that hoe.
"Why is she taking forever to pack in her books and when did she started to read books" i complained while crossing my arm 
"I don't know"she shrugged.

"Hey you guys !" Yulhee jumped out off her seat and ran towards us.
"Why are you taking forever ?" I asked as i let out a sigh and walked with them out of the school building.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Then mr.Choi said we have to do it on our own like what'd happened to his brain is it off or something ? Ughh seriously" Yulhee started talking about how their teacher feed them with bunch of homework and stuff.

As she blabbered on and on with Jina listening to her I finally stop.

"Guys! I'm going home" I shouted before ran to the opposite way of them both and heading to my house.

"Huh~ bed wait for me" i muttered slowly.
"Food too"

"Yah" 

"Hmm..........who's that."
I looked around and there's clearly nobody.
I ignored and continued walking.

"Yah" 

Right. I heard it again. 
And i could hear footsteps settling behind me instantly my feet fasten its steps.

"Who da hell is tha-" 
"Hey" 
" Aarghhh!!" 

 

 

 


______________________________________

A/n: new chapters and yeah i didn't really mention his name a lot but maybe later. I'm still figuring out how should i make this interesting I'm running out of ideas and plot. Haha. Need new brain. 
And yeah i did sort things out but it just that i tend to twist or change them in the end. So no use making one beside i just go with the flow with this story so it might be ordinary and boring but whatever as if i care.