Ice Cream

Dear, My Love


" Soodeok-ssi do you mind if i borrow your notes ?" 

"No" he replied shortly,
"Great! I'll bring it on Friday. Thanks" i bid him goodbye and run to the school's gate where my hoes are.

"So is this another moment where you guys talked in the whole session and didn't even get to note down." Yulhee raised her brows.
"It's freaking Physics" Jina shrugged.

"Hey! Namjoo- I mean Jina" Yulhee plastered a playful smirk on her not so beautiful face and showed it to Jina.

Since Jina kinda confessed to us this morning, Yulhee can't stop make fun of her and said that she may pity Namjoon if he ends up with Jina later.

"So since we're free today, we should go somewhere" Jina suggested, it's not really a suggestion tho because it is a routine for us to go somewhere after school.

You know, with just the girls. Free. Happy. Girl's Day Out. Hoes. Yeah and a fabulous me.

"I am extreeeeemely craving for ice-cream right now!!" Yulhee set her voice to the highest pitch she could ever went and pouted slightly.

" Baskin Robbins ?" 
"Call" 

______________________________________

"Shall we get some vanilla, chocolate and mint ice cream ?" Jina diverted her eyes on us before nod at the cashier and paid for us.

It's weird how none of us has same interest in ice cream flavor.
Yulhee loves vanilla while Jina goes with chocolate and I am madly in love with mint flavored. I don't know why i like mint even when it tastes like toothpaste.

As if the flavor defined us.

"So how was you and Jungkook ?" Yulhee her spoon that's covered in vanilla.

"What do you mean me and him ?" 

"Well you guys fought and...... Didn't you have to apologise or something"

"If i was given feelings in the first place i would, but unfortunately i don't so bare with that." I said, scooping my ice cream from the cup.

"I don't get it, i mean girls are wild and crazy over him while you're​ here eating ice cream and declared you don't like him? " 

"It's not 'i don't like him' it is more of a 'why do i have to like a ing douchebag' kinda feel to it." I rolled my eyes as i suddenly remembered how much of a trash he is.

"Well..... Either you're not a girl nor a human cause No One in our school has yet to dislike him beside you and few ridiculous jealous boys." Yulhee said as her eyes lit up in amusement.

"Well it's confirmed Juwee is a guy" Jina teased, as she almost finishes her last spoon of ice cream.

"I would if i could, so i don't have to deal with this pain period I'm facing with." I joked firmly, and gulped down the remaining leftover from the cup.

"Wait guys!" Before i can stand up and toss our cups away, Jina suddenly grabbed me by my arm which led me to sit again.

"Wait.... Isn't that your bickering partner ?"
Jina pointed at at the glass wall, quickly my eyes landed on a pair of beautifully made in hell couple about to enter here.

"Oh my Jeon Jungkook ? Is that Jeon Jungkook ?" 
"Yulhee shut up" Jina elbowed her.

Well that's obviously him and a girl........ from our school I guess.

"Well what's good ?" I stood, and walked to where the trash is and tossed our cups in.

"Oh my god that really is HIM" Yulhee whispered to me as i made my way back to our seat.

" and who is the beside him ?" I can see Jina dreadfully glared at her.

"That's Nick" I muttered.
"What Nick? Nickelodeon ?" 

"No, idiot! Remember the female dog we bumped last year ?" 
"Ahh! The hot foreign student ?" Finally, Yulhee's brain worked again.

"Yeah she's so hot that's she'd burned." I rolled my eyes.
" Still remember how she and her chipettes snapped at us as if we'd ruined her dollar store shirt from bumping." Jina can't keep her eyes off that ursula  girl.

Disgusting.

She's seriously a burden for us. One time, we accidentally  bumped that rotten and she brought her backup-es and barked at us for ruining her shirt. Hell man ! You thought only yo mama bought you a shirt then am i bumping you .

"That ursula is not dating my man right?" Yulhee stumbled on her seat and looked at us.

" Don't know, Don't care" i shrugged off, 
"Let's go" I stood and about to leave before i hear someone calls me.

"Ha Juwee" 

Crap. It's him.

"Yah, Ha Juwee" Gosh, the demon just summoned my name now what ?

"Juwee... Jungkoo-" 
"I know let it be" I quickly covered up my face and hide behind my palm.

"He's comi-"
"Ah!" 
Yulhee once again got cut by my groan when i felt my hand grabbed by someone aggressively.

"Yah ! I thought you said we're suppose to go out today." 

What the.......

"What are you doing ?" I half whisper him knowing that people love drama especially public drama so i try my best not to make one.

"Let's go babe !" He without any warn dragged me outside the shop.

I caught a sight at Nick with her jaw hanging. Oh my god just hoping no bugs or flies dumb enough to enter there.

"Hey !" I whimpered,  trying to escape from his grip but dear god why did you make this kid so strong.

"Stay" he commanded,
"Shut up and let go of me you sick -" 
" Ugh ! Do i have to regret coming here cause every girls in Saegook seriously annoyed me" He finally released his grip and start tapping his foot.

"What's wrong ?" I asked not trying to sound concern or worry about him cause i don't.
"Huh~ will you hear me if tell you why ?" 

"No" i bluntly replied.
"Good"

"Well actually she followed me home and stalked me all day so i told her I'll  go out with her and she said she'll stop stalking me but only god knows how she acted." 

"I said I don't ask" 

______________________________________

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : sorry... took me long enough to update. Hehe. Plus, short chap (maybe) what's happening ??? Actually i had to finish my history project so took me while to write.
Do enjoy cuties! Huhu.
Sorry for any grammar or typos mistakes. 
Bubye