[7(2/2)]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- Break The Walls ----

Mina pov

There I witnessed, Momo sitting on a chair. Bawling her eyes out. She looked like she has been crying since yesterday. Her hair was a bit messy. And it's like her soul is nowhere in her. She looked blank. But... where are her parents? Of course.

"Come on, dear! The race is about to start!"

How come I never thought of it before? I'm so slow until now. This was so stupid of me. I'm so stupid for being insensitive.

"Don't compare your life to others! Especially to mine". Of course.

"GO!" the racers, even mom and dad went ahead. I stayed there. I stayed there in a solitary state. I never realized it. I put my head down, dropped one tear. Momo's parents. They were not there.

Meaning, they were not there since back then. They were not there when Momo has been achieving. They were not there when Momo taught me a lesson. They were not there when Momo has been smiling all the time. They were not there to support Momo .And Momo ? She has always been there for me. I let out my family complaints through her. Not even thinking about what she felt.

"Must be tough. But at least you still have them, though". And you don't? It's unfair, Momo . For me, it's very unfair that I still have my parents but I'm so sad and that you don't have yours yet you're still living! I cried. And cried. For God's sake Momo , it's also unfair that you have helped me in different ways without me owing it all back to you. You're the reason I changed. You changed me, Momo . You even saved my life... twice!!! I can't help but think, after all the stuff you have done for me, after taking me home, what about you? What's your life, Momo ?

I still feel like there's this one great wall between me and Momo . In a way, she knows a lot of stuff about me, yet I don't know much about her, her life, her past. And that's what I needed. I ran the race. I ran as fast as I can. I ran for the sake of Momo . Momo's there on the other side, bawling her eyes out. And the least that I could do is just be there for her. Comfort her. I ran past some families already. I already went passed my parents!

' Momo , you're still hiding something from me. It's unfair Momo . I'm coming for you. I'm almost to the finish line, I don't even care if I'm first already. I already saw a glimpse of Momo , still sitting with a blank expression. I want to stop cause my legs are hurting as hell! But I can't I'm doing this for Momo . Here you go a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter