[6]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- Guilty ----

a week later ....

Mina pov

"Seriously, Momo?" I asked. 

"Yeah. But still, I'll go on studies only" she replied.

 Momo just told me that a guy likes her. I laughed a bit. I mean who would not like Momo? She's smart, friendly, might be cold sometimes, but she's nice and beautiful. Wait did I just say beautiful? I shrugged and chuckled. We were already going inside the school.

 Since when I got and all, Momo had been taking me to school. Always asking where Mark was when I needed him. But, Mark had other stuff to do so why not. She's just being nice anyway. 

We went inside the classroom and actually, Momo has been quite active these past few days in the classroom. Many girls and guys greeted her, and she DID NOT let out her cold shoulders that time. While I, the rude and mean girl, suddenly became nice to other people lately. I smiled when someone greeted me and I heard someone telling their friends, 

"Maybe Mina isn't so bad after all."

 "Well someone's in a good mood" Momo sneaked up. "

Shut up" I punched her shoulder lightly and sat down on my seat. 

Ms. Wendy went in. "Alright class, I have just some announcements to make. As you all know the Bring-Your-Parents Day starts tomorrow..." I smiled when she said that. I turned around to see the Momo's Blank Expression, reading a book. 

I almost forgot about that event!!! I mean, sure, I was pretty sad when my parents always work. But my mom always told me that when there's a family event, my dad would surely come home. And I am looking forward to that.

 "So Momo, would you like to decorate for the event?" Ms.Wendy asked. Momo shook her head 'no', still with a blank expression. Is she not excited with all of this? Classes went on.

------------------------------------------------

Lunch came. 

"Hey babe" Mark kissed me on the cheek. 

"Hi" I said softly. 

"Anything wrong?" he asked. 

"Nothing, it's just, Momo suddenly went back to her old self, felt like I was a stranger to her already". Momo pulled me into a hug. 

"It's okay, Mina . I'm sure she'll come around". I nodded. 

"So, about the Parents Day thing?" he asked.

 "Maybe I am excited a bit. But I'm not sure yet if my dad would come home". He nodded and went to go to his friends. I went to look for my best buds. 

"MINA-CHAN!!!!" cheerful old Sana called.

"Hi Mina" Tzuyu added. 

"Um guys, where's Momo?" I don't know why I asked that. Why did I ask that!?

 "I actually don't know" Tzuyu replied. 

"It's cute how you're worried about her, Mina" thanks, Sana, so helpful. But I really am worried or somewhat like that. These past few weeks, Momo had been hanging out with us, and now she suddenly disappeared. I shrugged and ate til it's over. 

All periods were over and it was dismissal already. I went out the gate, waiting for Momo. 

"Babe!" Mark calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter