[2]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- I take It Back  ----

 

Mina pov

Just as she promised or somewhat like that, she did ignore me throughout the whole day. I was walking down the hallway since it was dismissal already. I bumped a few people. 

 "LET ME THROUGH!" there was a whole lot of crowd. I don't even know when did this school got so many students already. I rolled my eyes when a nerd said sorry to me.

 I promise you, I never actually wanted to be this way. To be this kind of person. But I had to defend my title since I'm both popular and mean at the same time. Students know me from that.Soon enough, I saw my ride and got in.

 "You ready, Miss Myoui?" our driver said.

 "No. I'm not ready yet. I'm still sitting here with my own thoughts. Nothing else" I said sarcastically. He groaned with annoyance and started driving. Okay, maybe I'm rude and mean to everybody around here. 

And like I said, I never wanted to be like that. I was just raised, like that. Not like my family was rude to me so I had to be rude and mean too. It's because I already adapted in my school since the first day I cussed to a teacher scolding at me.

Finally, we reached home. I hopped out the car without saying another word to him. I entered the house. 

"I'm home!". 

"Hello dear, how's school?" mom greeted me while she kissed my forehead.

"It's fine. But there's only one problem. Ms. Wendy let me switched seats. I was hoping it to be another cool and popular person who's fun to be with like my former seatmates. But then I realized it was the school's smartypants. She's sooooo quiet and I can't help but urgh. She intimidates me with her boring amber eyes. I mean seriously mom, she had this weird blank expression like she's so bored with me. I can't take it." I said in one breathe. That was actually a hard thing to say... in one breath. My mom nodded an 'oh I see'.

I love how my mom is always listening to my stories every single day. She knew about me being popular, rude, and mean, but she doesn't mind at all as long as I'm happy.

"Well, at least you survived, Mina . We couldn't help with that. Besides, maybe Ms. Wendy's  right to put you in that seat. You have to behave sometimes, dear. Someday you'll get used to it, okay?" she said with concern. I also love how she's very open-minded to me. Even though she's already not siding with me, she still made it sound so calming and correct. 

Maybe I do need a little discipline. Well duh, how could I suppose to be noisy when my one and only seatmate is quiet af. Yeah, she's my only seatmate. Since our class was perfectly 30, there were two other transfer students that made the seating arrangement uneven.

 I nodded to my mom and went straight to my room. And as soon as I know it, I was done with my homeworks and everything else. I changed into my PJ's and went to bed.1

 

------------------------------------------------------

Kringgg!!! Kringggg!!!!

 

I groaned like an elephant because another day, another school. And another school, another boring class. Speaking of boring, being Momo's  seatmate seems so unreal. So unreal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter