[1]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- New Seatmate ----

 

Mina pov.

"Mina ! Breakfast is ready!" my mom called to me. I ignored her call, probably because I don't want to go to school or I'm just so lazy. Either way, it's still true. Like seriously, who loves going to school anyway? Doing homeworks, making projects, listening to every lesson with rainbows and butterflies? Okay let's face it. We learn same things every freaking year, don't they get tired of that? Isn't recess and lunch already enough for the day?

Anyways, I heard a bang on my door opening. Well, then I woke up... through the thump of the hardest pillow in this very house. My brother, Jinyoung , hit me with a pillow. So hard that it even managed me to jump off my bed. Sadly, I stepped on my blanket that was too soft that I slipped off the floor hitting my first. Why? Why have you betrayed me my beloved blanket?I glared up my brother while rubbing my rear end. It really hurt! 

"Rise and shine shorty" my brother grinned. How dare he call me with that not-so-nice nickname? I stood up slowly, still glaring up at him.Well, okay, he got the point where I am a shorty.

 As I was already on my legs, my brother was like 6 inches above me. He had brown wavy hair unlike, Dark brown  eyes which came from my mother, and the scent of that manly smell... in a good way, at least. I walked passed my brother. 

"Aww not even a good morning hug?" he said grinning with such evil meaning to it.

"You hit me with a pillow. You're going to pay someday" I pointed my pointing finger at him and glared. I love my brother and all, and all of these were just everyday scenes of my everyday life, but come on, he's horrible.

But I still love him, you can call this one as 'Sibling Goals'. I played a little smirk while running out of the room.

"Hey mom!" I ran towards her and hugged her tightly.

"Good morning" she kissed my forehead. My eyes went wide when mom made my favorite breakfast meal, grilled cheese sandwiches and scrambled eggs! Yay! I just love my mom so much. I kissed mom's cheeks and dug in.

It's just a matter of minutes till I finished my breakfast. Geez I'm full! I think I could join the Biggest Loser or whatever. I burped like there's no tomorrow, took a shower, and got dressed. 

I'm actually not ready to go to school yet. Ugh. But I have to, right? I got out of the house and walked to school.

School is just 4 blocks away so why not just walk than to waste money on a stupid bus full of people throwing spitballs?

----

I got int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter