[5]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- You Save Me..Again...  ----

 

Mina pov

The driver that I don't recall his name very much was now in front of my house. So I hopped in and he drove me to school. 

"Oh ummm Mister... driver. Can you put this in the trash can when you drive home?" I asked handing him 2 pieces of candy wrappers. He rolled his eyes while I opened my mouth shocked. We're already in school. I got off. Aww, not even a goodbye? Whatever. 

Mark suddenly came up to me and grabbed my waist. 

"Hey beautiful" I blushed at that. He kissed me and I kissed back. 

I miss him so much. Ever since me and Momo went to the mall, I haven't made contact with Mark. But we still stayed in touch with our texting on phones thing. We both walked in the school hand-in-hand. There were students who're fans of us, there were judgmental students, and there where the careless students. Some school we got here. We're already outside the door of my classroom. 

Finally! Wait why was I so excited at the moment? I shrugged at that. 

Mark kissed me again "I love you." 

"Love you too."

-------------------------------------------

I went in and saw my seatmate. I smiled. Why? I really do not know!!! I sat down. 

"Good morning" I turned my head to see Momo smiling at me. My face suddenly got heated. 

Soon, I was called to the front by Mrs. Wendy and told me to answer a question or something. But you know what's the best part? Is that Momo taught me about this. So I gladly answered it by all means. 

"Correct" Ms. Wendy  stated.

 Momo smiled and gave me a thumbs up. I smiled back.I went out for lunch and looked for my two best buddies. As I did, they were hanging out with another girl. She was a brunette. And that brunette was too familiar. I walked closer and closer and then... 

"Yo". My eyes went wide.

 "Okay, since when did Momo became one of us!?" I yelled.

 "I thought you didn't hate me?" Momo smirked. I'm heating up again. 

"Momo was just telling us how she saved you and you always looked cute when you blush!" Sana said.

 I punched Momo's arm several times screaming "You told them that!!! i take back what I said!!! I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you!". 

"Ow ow ow ow ow" she said with a blank expression. 

"Ugh whatever. I'll sit now-" Momo moved sideways to give me some space. She put her hand on the space, gesturing to come sit with her. I rolled my eyes and dealt with it. Momo handed me her tray. 

"You aren't eating. Why's that?" she asked. 

I shook my head with a 'no'. "Just eat" she said.

I ate as she commanded. I don't know how she did it but she really had this big effec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter