[3]

Then I Met You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---- Mark ---- 

 

Mina pov

Me and Momo are actually getting pretty close so far. Whenever I needed money to buy food for myself, she would always sneak up behind me suddenly giving me money. I gladly agreed on her offers though, she was just being nice anyway. We're still seatmates and everything's going well for me. I mean, to be sitting next to the smartypants? I think I could pass. No, not by cheating. Momo tutors me a little when she has the time. She's so smart that I don't even know myself anymore. A few moments later it was recess. 

Why can't I stop looking at him? I swear, if I get money of every time I look at him or even think about him, I would have own a mansion! But really, he might be blonde like me, but he looks hot in every single way. 

Sometimes he might caught a glance from me but good thing i quickly look away to avoid his mesmerizing eyes. I'm sitting on a staircase, still staring at, again, I guess his name was Mark. He laughed when his friend might told him a joke. Aww he looked cute when he laughed. 

"You really like him, huh?". 

"Yeah- wait WHAT?" I jumped off and looked at my back. That familiar sound and smirk.

 "You know what? I'll help you out with him. Mark and I were very close when we were kids, you know" Momo  said. Actually, I do want her to help me. So I nodded in agreement. 

" Mark! Over here!""This is Myoui Mina . A seatmate of mine. Well, bye!" Momo said running away as quickly as possible.

 I gave her an 'Are you freaking serious?' look with matching hand gestures. Mark let out a chuckle. I blushed. Can't he be a little too cute?

"Hi. Mark  is the name. But since I think you're kind of different, call me Eun." he smiled at me. He called me 'different'. I still blushed. We talked about stuff and more stuff that it's not even worth to say. 

And sooner or later, I was asked out. By  Tuan Mark . The guy I have been crushing on since the 3rd week of school. Oh. My. Gosh.

---------------------------------

It was Friday night and me and Eun were on a date at some fancy restaurant that even I couldn't pronounce the name. Yeah, I called him Eun already.

"Umm... Sometimes, I'm not good with words" he let out a laugh. He has been telling me random stuff about him lately. I couldn't help but think that he's trusting me with his all. I blushed as he still spoke, not breaking the conversation since that would be too awkward. 

"I have liked you for so long" I suddenly said. I realized that I said it too loud that my eyes widened and my face became red and hot as chili. That was too embarrassing. He sighed in... relief? Then he smiled at me. 

 

----

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter