Chapter 6 : introduced

My soulmate

After the boys finished their dinner, all of them went back to the living room and continue what they do before they eat. 


While Sunny just finish her foods too and went outside from the room. She went to the stairs and look though the wall. 


On her left side, she saw the boys gather around at the living room.. seems like they were discuss about something but when she look at her right side, she saw D.o cleaning the table and ready to wash it.


So Sunny went downstairs slowly to make sure she doesn't make any noise then went to the kitchen and greet him. "Annyeong~" said Sunny. 


She stand beside him. "Oh! Annyeong Sunny.. what are you doing here?" ask D.o curiously when he saw a tray of empty dishes at her hands. 


"Sunny.. I was about to take the tray in your room after I finish cleaning at here" said D.o. "aniya gwenchanna.. actually I really want to bring it by myself" said Sunny. 


After that Sunny put the tray at the sink. "Can I help?". "Its okay I can do this" reply D.o ready to wash. "Please I wanna help" begged Sunny. "Nope".
"Please?".
"No".
"Please d.o~"
"No sunny~" he glance at her then continue his work. Sunny pout her lips and nudge his shirt a little from his side. D.o stop washing and look at her. 


Sunny do her aegyo face "please d.o~ I wanna help". All of sudden he can felt his face turn red "a-alright". With that she smiled happily and begin to wash together with d.o .


While they were washing, Sunny start a conversation "d.o-yah.. did you make all of this chorus like cooking and washing alone?". And d.o answer her question "yes but sometime they did help me especially lay hyung".


After the long chitchat, they finally finish washing the dishes. "D.o with whom you talki-.. oh? You're here.. I was about to check you" said chanyeol while look both of them who wipe their hand with a towel.


Chanyeol was about to check Sunny condition at the room but when he was about to went upstairs.. when he heard d.o talking with someone but with whom? That's why he went to the kitchen and to his surprise Sunny was there.


"You're checking me? Waeyo?"asked sunny curiously. "Just wanna know your condition.. I scared you might don't feel comfortable at here"explain chanyeol while rub his neck.


"Oh no don't be! I really feel comfortable at here thanks for the checking"said sunny smiled. "That's good to know"said chanyeol smile lightly. 


Then Baekhyun come behind chanyeol follow by the others who completely felt weird why chanyeol stand at the middle of the kitchen.


"Sunny? What are you doing here?"asked lay astonished. "I just help d.o wash the dished"reply sunny. All of the boys gaze at d.o . 


Sunny noticed the boys gaze "Arr guys don't get it wrong I am the one who want to help him washed it"explained sunny.


The boys just nodded and turn back to face her. Awkward... feels in the kitchen. Out of sudden Sunny clapped her hands together to get the boys attention. 


"Arr.. since all of us here.. how about we introduced ourselves? You know.. I only know Lay and d.o only at here.."suggest sunny. 


"Yeah right! Why we didn't think about it"said sehun while the other nodded in agree. "We were sorry for being rude for not introduced ourselves sunny"said suho. 


"Ania gwenchanna.. well I didn't introduced myself yet properly to you all, you guys know my name from Lay"said sunny.


"So.. come on let's go to the living room"said xiumin.

 


•In the living room•

 

All of them sit at the sofa some of them just stand and sunny sit alone at the single chair. "Okay let's begin.. as you know me already I'm lay" the guy who just healed my wound.


I nodded as he just introduced his short name since I already know his real name.


"I'm their leader, Suho" the one who prevent me from went outside this late of night.


'Oh so he is the leader? No wonder he seem to be strict when I try to protest' said Sunny in her mind.


"I'm Kai" the one with the y smile.
"Tao" the one with the panda eyes. 
"Call me Chen" the one with a big smile
"Xiumin" the one with the cute smile.
"I am----" 
"I know you already" said Sunny with a tease smile.


D.o pouts whined "Unfair~ Lay hyung just introduced his named too!". 
"Because he is the first one who start it~" sunny reply.
"Or maybe you might forget my name that's why I repeated it~" now it time for Lay to .
"I'm not!" said Sunny look at Lay with her cute anger.


All of them giggles with her cuteness. "Okay back to our conversation!" Suho mention. 


"I'm Baekhyun" the one with a sweetest smile.
"Mine Sehun" the one with the y stare.
"Chanyeol" the last one is the guy who drove the car with his warm voice.


"Okay.. so we have 'Lay, Suho, Kai, Tao, Chen, Xiumin, D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and Chanyeol'.. alright my turn.. as you know me already I'm Sunny" 


They nodded their head and start to whisper each other, which question will they ask first at her. 


While Sunny have something that bother inside her mind. She need to say it if not.. she will never know the answer forever. But she kind of not a good idea to ask them in urgently.


Chanyeol saw it Sunny being restless like she want to ask something but she did not dare to express it.


"What's wrong with you Sunny?" Chanyeol ask which make her shocked. "Oh? Arr... aniya.. I'm--" she stammered to deny him but was cut by Chanyeol. 


"Do you have anything to ask?". Chanyeol's question make them turn their head and look at her. Sunny become more speechless when they ask her.


"Waeyo Sunny?" ask Sehun.
"Is there anything bothered you?" ask Suho.
"What's it?" ask Baekhyun.
"Don't be afraid" ask Kai. And soon on... 


She look at each of them who ask her until she meet his eyes. "Just say it" ask Chanyeol. 


"I-i... arr.. h-how.." 'Just say it! SUNNY! Say it!' "H-how did you all h-have the mark at the back of your body on the right side?" she asked bravely.


Everyone froze....