Chapter 5

My soulmate

Meanwhile..... 


When D.o went upstairs, Lay call out all the boys to gather in the dining room.

 

Baekhyun: Eoh? Where's D.o? 

Lay: He went upstairs to meet Sunny.

Sehun: Why? *confused* 

 

All of the boys look directly at Lay. 

 

Lay: .... W-what is wrong with you guys? Is it wrong to meet her? He just want to give her dinner. 

Kai: Why he didn't wait for us? We could give her together -pout- *others nodded* 

Lay: .... What? Hey! one is enough to give her the foods.. it's not that heavy to hold it and reach to upstairs. At the tray it's only a full bowl of rice porridge and a cup of green tea.

 

Xiumin was about to reply....

 

D.o: What happen here? 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Sunny: Thanks goodness he left..

 

She was about to continue eat her rice porridge when she remember something.

 

~Flashback~


D.o: Well I gotta go its time for dinner with my friends. Nice to know you, Sunny and eat well.

 

Sunny nodded. Then when he went to the door Sunny took the chance to look at his back clearly through his shirt want to see what kind of symbol did he got. Out of sudden he took a glance to her which make her speechless and shocked at the same time before close the door and smile to her. She reply it.


~End of flashback~

 

Sunny: Right! *grab the book which she hide it under pillow* his symbol is... 'Earth'

 

Then she continue read the book while eat.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


D.o reach to the dining room "What happen here?" all eyes set at him. He speechless feel like he's a thief. 


D.o: W-what?

Sehun: What took you so long at upstairs?

Lay: He didn't took that long, Sehun.

D.o: ... Well I just had a little talk with her. That's all.

 

The boys eyed him.

 

D.o: *shutter* S-stop it you guys! You all make me feel like I'm a robber at here! 

Chanyeol: Enough it guys! Now let's eat! *Clapped his hands to attract they attention* 

 

The boys obey then start to take sit.. D.o sit beside Chanyeol and nudge his side.

 

D.o: Thanks hyung *smile* 

 

Chanyeol reply it with "your welcome" while they were eating.Suho asked him "So D.o how is she? Did she sleep when you arrive there?"

 

"She's fine *smile* and nope she isn't sleep at that time." reply D.o. "What is she doing then?" asked Chen.


D.o: Well.. *curiously* I also don't know how to answer your Question hyung since I knocked the door and when I open it she just sat her back at the board Mattress. 


When they were about to ask more question..

 

Lay: "Alright! stop now let's eat peacefully and after this if you boys want to continue talking until the morning I don't care so.."

 

All of them cut his words with "Alright hyung/Lay" then after that they eat quietly. 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally I update it! And... I'm so sorry for the bored chapter 😭 ╯︿╰ huhuhu