Chapter 4

My soulmate

After make sure there's no one in the room she look through the wall where she found all the boys went downstairs. Feeling unusually what's wrong with her sight, she quickly took her bag and took out the book.

The book of life

Sunny open the book, where there's a picture of tree in the middle with 11symbol on the first page.

 

 

Sunny: It's really the same mark at the back of their body. I thought this symbol *touch the symbol at the book* is just a painting only. Seem like not only me who have a mark at the back of my body but they do have it too. 

 

Then she turn for the page two

Page two

she read each of the names beside the symbols. After that, She turned again to the next page where the symbols were explained one by one and it's used for what.

 

Sunny: So the unicorn symbol is heal. Like what Lay just said..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lay entered the kitchen.

 

Lay: Hey D.o, need help? 


D.o: Sure *smile*


Lay: *sign* I can't believe they let you cook alone at here. *Cutting some vegetable* 


D.o: *take a look at him then when back to his job* I'm used to cook it alone, and you already know about it.


Lay: But still at least there one person accompany you here. 


D.o: I'm fine, hyung don't worry.


Lay: *sign* okay then if you say so..

 

While they were busy cooking D.o ask him about the girl condition. Lay reply that she is fine and he already healed her. 

 

D.o: So hyung, what is her name? Did she tell you?


Lay: Of course and her name is Sunny.

 

D.o just smile. Lay was done cooking but D.o still make some food. Lay was confused so he take a look at what D.o was cooking because there enough foods already for them to eat on the table they prepare it.

 

Lay: You make rice porridge? For who? 


D.o: For Sunny, you know she just had a car accident. That's why I make this rice porridge for her. Even though, you already healed her but it doesn't mean that she is not hungry after what happen.


Lay: *nodded* you're right, okay so you want to give it now? 


D.o: *nodded* yeah and you go tell the boys ready to eat. I will be right back after I give this to her.


Lay: Okay hurry up, we won't be start eating if you do not here. Understood?


D.o: *start to walk* Okay hyung *smile*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


While Sunny was reading flame power she heard someone knock on the door. Not enough time for her to look through the door who is the one knock the door she quickly hide the book under the pillow and the person went inside. He went inside with a tray of dishes on it. Sunny look confused at him.

 

Sunny: (who is he..? I didn't see him when all the boys here).


D.o: *put the tray on a small table next to her* You must feel confused who I am, right? (Sunny nodded) I'm Do kyungsoo just call me D.o and I wasn't here with the boys when they check for your condition because I cook for dinner at that time.


Sunny: *nodded again* Oh that's why I didn't see you here. Erm.. oh right! My name is----


Do: I know your name already from Lay hyung. Sunny-shii right? *Sit on the small chair*


Sunny: Nae *smile*


D.o: Ah! Here I prepare this for you *point to the tray*


Sunny: *shocked* Eh eh its okay you shouldn't do this to me I'm---


D.o: Don't feel guilty Sunny just eat it I bet you are hungry after the car accident.


Sunny: (he's so nice but seriously how many time I couldn't finish my words because he always cut my words? -.-") Thank you D.o-shii 

 

Sunny was about to took the tray from the table when D.o quickly reach to help her first.

 

D.o: Here you are *place the tray in front of her* 


Sunny: D.o please don't treat me like this.. you know Lay already healed me so I'm fine now and I can grab it by myself.


D.o: I'm sorry, seem like I'm too carried away *grin a lil* I'm always like this when its come to someone who is injured *rub his back head* and you're injured because of one of my friend.

 

Sunny smile and she look at the tray a bowl of rice porridge.

Rice prridge

She took a spoon and taste it. 

 

Sunny: Erm! Its delicious you make it? 

 

He nodded and smile. She reply his smile.

 

D.o: Well I gotta go its time for dinner with my friends. Nice to know you, Sunny and eat well.

 

Sunny nodded. Then he went to the door before he close the door he took a glance to her and smile to her. She reply it.

 

D.o: (seriously she is cute) *then he went downstairs and ready to dinner*