Chapter 3: the headache

My soulmate

( take note: in the room there are 9 boys and they were standing beside her right side except Lay he still on her left side) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunny: You! *Point the boy* you're the one who drove the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


They were shocked especially..


Chanyeol: *shocked* H..how did you know? Its was dark at that time. There even no lamp outside.

Sunny: (lamp? Did he mean 'street lamp'?) I actually can see in the dark.

Baekhyun: *Amaze* really?!


She just nodded her head when she feels pain in her brain.


Sunny: Argh! My head! *She closed her eyes tightly to erase the pain*


Its really hurt, it feels like a strong grip at first on her brain. The boys were speechless. They don't know what to do. 


Chanyeol: Err.. Lay are you done healed her?

Lay: I did. Sunny, What happen to you? Did you have hurt anywhere? *Touch her left shoulder*

Sunny: No.. its just.. *Held her head with her hands*


In 15 minutes, Suddenly the pain was gone. 


Sunny: (what just happen to me..) don't worry the pain already gone *smile* 

Lay: Are you sure, Sunny? *Worried*

Sunny: Yes, I am.


Sunny looks at Lay and her vision start to change for the first time. She can see a mark on his back on the right side. Even though Lay was facing her but she can see it through his shirt to his body. 


Sunny: (what the...) *take a look to the other boys*


Seems like not only Lay but every boys at here she can see it through their body. 


Sunny: (all of them.. they have a mark like me and was places at the same place too but the pattern/design of the mark was different.. wait hold on.. why do I feel like I  ever see the mark on the back of their body?)

 

~Flashback~ 


Sunny: 'The Book Of Life' what a weird name.. I will keep this anyway it's seem quite interesting.

She try to search for another book at the other bookshelf but she feel really tired and want to take some rest so she just take the old book with her. She put the book inside her handbag long strap.

But, before she put the book in her handbag. She opened the book and turned the first page. Wanted to see what inside the book actually. On the first page, she saw a big tree in the middle with 10 weird symbol circling the tree and 1 symbol beside the tree so there are 11 symbol.

The weird symbol

The book


Sunny: What is this symbol? A unicorn? 


Each of the symbol that circling the tree she looks clearly until she look carefully to the symbol on the right side of the tree that look familiar to her.


Sunny: Hey.. this symbol really look alike with my mark at the back of my body.. *thinking then closed the book* I will read this book later.. this book really full of mystery..


~Flashback End~


Lay: Sunny.. hey *touch her shoulder* 

Sunny: (The book...)

Chen: What happen to her? 

Lay: No idea *shrugged his shoulders* 

Chanyeol: *come closer* Miss.. miss hey.. hello are you there? *click his hand in front of her* 

Sunny: Wha... what?


She blinks her eyes many times in surprise and it has made her head a little dizzy.


Sunny: (I seem to Chestnut a while just now ..) Err.. did you say anything? 

Suho: Miss are you okay? 

Kai: We have called your name for many times.

Sehun: But you didn't listen to us..

Sunny: Oh really? *guilty* I am so sorry I was in daze *bow slightly* is there anything wrong?

Lay: Nothing we thought you're in hurt because you didn't hear us called you. *More worried*

Chen: Seems like you are in your mind.

Sunny: I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! I'm all fine don't worry. Erm.. *held my breath and let it go* so *went off from the bed* I think I better leave now I'm really sorry for disturbing this night of...

Xiumin: Wait stop! Where did you think you're going? 

Sunny: Err went back to the...

Tao: Forest? 

Sunny: ...... (what should I say...) 

Suho: Okay, please stop asking her many question now miss.. Sunny right?

Sunny: Yes.

Suho: Just sleep at here, you need to take more rest after what happen..

Sunny: But...

Suho: No but, you will save at here. Anyway, its already night time and we will send you back to your home not tomorrow but the other next day. 

Sunny: (Not send me tomorrow but the other next day? why not tomorrow? b-but.. I need to go home!) 


Sunny was about to protest when...


Lay: Just listen what he say Sun.. he is true anyway.

Sunny: *sign* alright.

Suho: Good *smile brightly* so boys let's get out from here Miss Sunny need to take a rest.


The boys just follow they went out from the room. When they went downstairs and straight to the living room. Lay just remember something.


Lay: Hey where's D.o? I just realise it I didn't saw him with us just now.

Chanyeol: He's in the kitchen making dinner for us *smile*

Lay: What?! You guys even don't help him?

Sehun: Well you know we are *lay down on the carpet and smirk*

Baekhyun: Yeah today we're on lazy mode *smirk too*

Lay: *sign* I can't believe this * face palm*


Lay went to the kitchen and help D.o make foods for dinner.