Chapter 2: explain

My soulmate

: BOYS!


After hearing that, all of the boys rush toward him.


Sehun: hyung you're ba...ck.. (stunned) 


Not only sehun was stunned but the others too. They saw the girl in his arms bring her in bridal style. The girl there are blood on her forehead and her arm too. 


Tao: hyung what have you done?! 

: I will explain it later.. now where's lay? I need him now.

Kai: He went out with D.O to buy some ingredients to cook.

: Okay then, I will put this girl to the room first.(all of them nodded their heads) Oh right, I almost forgot.. (look at baekhyun) Baekhyun try to search about this girl.

Baekhyun: Okay leave it on me.


After that, He went upstairs and went to the empty room for the girl. He put the girl slowly at the bed. Then went out from the room. He took a glance to the girl before close the door but did not seal tightly, he let the door was open slightly

When he went to downstairs, he hear the boys was talking and there he found lay and D.o already back from market. 


Lay: Hyung what happen?


: (sign) Okay I will explain.. Its an accident.. when I drive my car, out of nowhere the girl suddenly appears to the highway where I headed to. Although I had hit the brakes suddenly, my car still hit her from in front so the result is she's bloody at her forehead and her arm. But the weird thing is I don't know why she was there (look at the boys) because both of my side were forest. 

 

While the time when he was explaining, the girl already wake from her faints.


Sunny: Aww my forehead (touch it and take a look on her hand) its still bleeding.. (look around the room) where am I? (sat back on board Mattress) this is not hospital...


She look on her left side, she found her handbag at the top of the small table. She take it and open try to search if she bring her mini first aid kit.

:First aid kit

Sunny: (sign in relief) good thing I bring it (smile)


Open the small bag and take out 'alcohol pad' to wipe her blood. First she wipe slowly on her arm then to her forehead.

 

*Back to the boys* after explain, all of the boys tries to thinking..


Xiumin: why would the girl at the forest at this late of night? 

Suho: yeah you also know outside was so dark and its impossible for a girl like her be there. 

: If you all don't believe it then we can ask the girl after she wake.


They just nodded.


Baekhyun: hey bro I have make a search for the girl but I can't find anything about her. 

: Really?

Baekhyun: Yes for sure

Lay: Guys I will go to upstairs first.

Boys: Okay!

D.o: Oh I will make foods for us.


D.O rushed into the kitchen and Lay went upstairs. Lay was about to open the door when he saw the girl already awake. He peeked form the door that was slightly open. The girl were busy wiping the blood on her forehead with a small mirror on her left hand.  

Alcohol pad

Mini mirror


Lay: What is that? A small cloth?


(Author note: 'small cloth that Lay were actually talking about is alcohol pad'😂)


Sunny seem to not notice there a guy watching her. So Lay open the door and cough to get her attention. While she was slowly wiping her forehead, she was shock with the sudden cough that make her small mirror fell off from her hand.


Sunny: Ouch! (because of the pleasantly surprised due to depressed alcohol pad on her forehead its really stinging) it's painful.

Lay: *shock* oh I'm so sorry miss I didn't mean to make you shock (walk closer to her) 

Sunny: Its fine don't worry *look at lay* (he is not the one) who.. who are you? 

Lay took the small chair beside the small table and sit beside her. 

Lay: My name is Zhang Yixing. Just called me Lay *Smile*

Sunny: Mine Lee Sunny. Just called me Sunny *smile too*

Lay: So Sunny, What is that? A small cloth?

Sunny: This one? *filed object which she held* you don't know what is this? 

Lay: No I don't know, and I never saw it before.. so what is the use of that thing? Why did you use it to wipe your blood? 

Sunny: (what the...*Blink her eyes for 3times*) this is 'Alcohol Pad*. This thing is very useful, it can dissipate much bacteria from entering the blood in your body

Lay: Oh I see... what about that? There's so many inside the bag 'first aid kit'? 

Sunny: This is an emergency bag, everything about injured all in here like plasters, bandage, including with this alcohol pad too. well I always bring it if I go to anywhere.

Lay: So how long your injured will be healed if you use this first aid kit?

Sunny: depending, as I have been banging on the foreheads of stone and close the wound in my arm was a bit long after rubbing the highway so it may take time for 1 week or 2 * lift both shoulders * I am not sure about it.

Lay: Hm.. but if I heal you it's only take 5-10 minutes. So you don't need to wait that long for your injured to be healed.

Sunny: what? You heal? (Look at him with unbelievable face) 

Lay: *nodded* here give me your arm.

She just follow and see. When Lay put his right hand on the top of her arm that was injured a bright comes out from his hand. After that, he pull back his hand. Sunny was stunned, there was no sign of her wounds. Its gone.

Sunny: How did..


Sunny question was interrupted as soon as Lay touched her forehead. And once again a bright come from his hand. After he finish, Sunny took her small mirror and take a look on her forehead there's no sign of her wound again.


Sunny: How did you do that?


Lay was about to answer when..


Suho: Lay what take you so long..*shock* oh you awake.


Follow with 7 boys went inside the room. Sunny was surprised by the boys who suddenly came into the room. She look every each of their faces until she spot one boy who is standing not far from her.


Sunny: You! *Point the boy* you're the one who drove the car.