009

Stars Without Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Who the hell texted me?" She clicked on the text and saw an unknown number, "Um?" Yoojung closed the text and put her phone away. She went to bathroom to take a shower and get ready to go to school.

When she was done with everything, she grabbed her phone again to see if Daehwi contact me but sadly no. He is still ignoring her. Seriously what the hell is wrong with him? I don't do any major mistake though. I don't even know if he's flirting with other girls there. Sobs. She mumbled alone when suddenly her mum called her for breakfast. Yoojung grabbed her stuff and went downstairs.

She took a sit on the chair and sighed. Her mum looked at me with a smile, she forced a smile to her. "Where's dad?" She asked when her dad is nowhere to be seen. 

"He's going early to work. They have some problem at the site," Her mum explained but she has zero attention to hear all of those thing. Het mind is full with Lee Daehwi only. She sighed again. "Are you okay dear?" Her mum asked her when she heard his little girl sighing.

"Uh," Yoojung startled and gave a happy look to her, "Sure," She lowered her head. Seriously, her emotions right now is so close to burst into tears. "Mum, I'm going now," She didn't even have appetite to eat right now. All she knows is she need to settle her problem with Daehwi as soon as possible.

✰✰✰✰✰


"Good morning, Choi Yoojung!" Jihoon greeted Yoojung as he took the seat beside her. She was really going to have a hard year here because of him. Seriously. "Why you didn't reply to my message?" He asked when there's no respond from the girl.

Yoojung lifted her head up and looked at him, "So you're the one who texted me?" she frowned, "But how did you get my number?" This guy is seriously something.

"Ah, that," Jihoon giggled. He loves to see the girl's frowning. He ends up admiring the girl's face instead of answering her question. She looks really cute and he is not even joking. 

"Aren't you going to answer my question?" She rolled her eyes. At that moment, she saw Seongwoo just entered the class. As soon as he took his sit, Yoojung quickly went to his place and accidentally hit his table using her both hand; startled him in surprise. "Opps sorry," Yoojung said.

"Aren't you the new student?" He asked Yoojung. She nodded in agree. "But why are you here?" He asked me; again. Well, she's a new student, why would she even bother to talk to Seongwoo right? Making friends? Lol, does Seongwoo looks like he loves making friends? If Jihoon, well we could say yes.

"Ah, that," She tried to find a right word to ask him. Obviously she didn't want to give him a bad of first impression towards her even she didn't know if he ever had his own first impression about her. "Do you perhaps know this girl?" She took out her phone and went through her gallery to find for Doyeon's picture. She showed it to him and he seems really shocked to see it as his eyes widened.

"How did you know her?" Seongwoon and his never ending question. All Yoojung's conversation with him was all about him, asking me questions. He was waiting for her answer so patiently but he's giving Yoojung a look she could never understand. Did he perhaps still love Doyeon or actually having some problem with her?

Well, Doyeon never told us about Seongwoo after he moved. She just said that they broke up and it's over between them. Somi and Yoojung couldn't ask more as they're afrraid that it could hurt Doyeon;s feelings. After all, theyknow that she still loves him despite saying that there's nothing going on between them anymore. Doyeon could look bubbly and happy all the way but she is actually a really fragile one.

"She's my bestfriend at my old school." She answered him, he's about going to ask Yoojung another question but she cut his words, "I am so going to answer your question, so keep it alone. I know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter